Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

transfers

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MB#10.

Selling Keano for $40+million is all part of the master plan... I'm sure there will be a few more surprises before the window closes.

Yiddo,

I think you're onto something, pal. Spurs already have the best right back in the business. Bentley looks to be en route. Oh, Arsene. How did you miss this one? DB's magic. Surprised he wasn't Sparky's first shout. Makes Lennon, who's surplus to goods, look a school boy. Arshavin will be right behind Bentley. Saw him live at the UEFA CUP FINAL (GIRUY CAPTAIN). He's the business. Only Villa would be a better signing (of those realistically available). And they finally have a creative midfielder in Modric. Class. It's all for not if Berbatov goes, however. And don't say Darren Bent will make up for Keane. Emile Heskey v2.

Spurs to break the Big 4 this year.

Liverpool
Arsenal
Manure
Spurs
Chelsea (Deco is past it. Lampard and Drogba couldn't give a monkey's. Cech's a sieve. After extensive testing, Chelsea medical staff determine Terry's retarded).
Portsmouth

Aye Ready.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry but liverpool will never win the ****ing prem cause they blow it every year thier only good in the champs league, spurs will never finish top 4 cause theirs a hype every year and they must be the prems biggest underachievers, as for man utd they will win the prem again as their a team that cant realy be touched and thats hard to admit as an arsenal fan, as for arsenal were rebuilding the classic side of 02-04 (49 unbeaten), and chelsea will finish either 3rd or 2nd, simple same finish as always man utd, arsenal or chelsea, then liverpool saying oh we will just win it next year, lets not forget theirs only 4 teams to ever win the prem and liverpool aren't one of them so selling keane and bringing whoever wont do shite as for david villa he wouldnt waste his time at white hart lane

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry but liverpool will never win the ****ing prem cause they blow it every year thier only good in the champs league, spurs will never finish top 4 cause theirs a hype every year and they must be the prems biggest underachievers, as for man utd they will win the prem again as their a team that cant realy be touched and thats hard to admit as an arsenal fan, as for arsenal were rebuilding the classic side of 02-04 (49 unbeaten), and chelsea will finish either 3rd or 2nd, simple same finish as always man utd, arsenal or chelsea, then liverpool saying oh we will just win it next year, lets not forget theirs only 4 teams to ever win the prem and liverpool aren't one of them so selling keane and bringing whoever wont do shite as for david villa he wouldnt waste his time at white hart lane

So the EPL is no different than any other league in Europe..........2 - 4 good teams and that's it? It must be as the same teams are always winning the league.......In Scotland, it's only one team at the moment............:D:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You cannot put a price on the value of a TTP premium membership.

:D

2 extra large bottles of Crown I'll take. Wait. What's the bet again?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You cannot put a price on the value of a TTP premium membership.

:D

2 extra large bottles of Crown I'll take. Wait. What's the bet again?

The bet is Man U wouldn't finish top two I.e. if they finish first or second I win...third and so on you win.

What do you want to bet then?

Case of beer?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bet: Man U to not finish top 2 for the BPL 2008/09 season
Participants: The Franchise & Regs
Wager:
The Franchise takes Man U to finish top 2 for a TTP Premium Membership
Regs takes Man U to not finish in top 2 for 2 large bottle of Crown Royal

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bet: Man U to not finish top 2 for the BPL 2008/09 season
Participants: The Franchise & Regs
Wager:
The Franchise takes Man U to finish top 2 for a TTP Premium Membership
Regs takes Man U to not finish in top 2 for 2 large bottle of Crown Royal

2 bottles of crown?? The membership is only worth $35 dollars.

1 bottle of crown. 1.14 litre value 42 dollars!

Deal?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: the bet...

Premium membership gets you a pair of boots that retail for up to $90 plus a shirt.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Tottenham | Bentley shrugs off Arsenal past
BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Tottenham | Spurs in talks with Pavlyuchenko

Jeez, who aren't these guys going to sign? ;)

--------------Berbatov---------Pavlyuchencko------------
---------------------Arshavin---------------------------
Bently---------------Modric--------------------Lennon
Bale----------Dawson------------King-----------Hutton
------------------------Gomes-------------------

Wow, that leaves Jenas, Zokora, Huddlestone, Ghali, Boateng, bent, Dos Santos, and woodgate on the bench!

Tme to get selling some more players Ramos ;)

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dawson warms Woodgate's bench.

Yeah they still have Stalteri he was on a season long loan to the Cottagers.

Whitehart

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnnybluenose.... you're a star except I have to agree with kjohnsob and switch up Dawson(as much as I have a soft spot) for Wooders and as for Stalteri.....SirM wouldn't even give him a run with the West Van Peg old boys !!

Also, Ghali(wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire) went to Derby a while ago and at this rate with Bent banging in 7 goals in two pre-season games he might be moving to Man Utd. before Berbers.

Oh yeah!! MB#10, I agree with Spurs underachieving for quite some time but Spain also carried that label for years... look at the damage they did at the Euro's !!

Spurs Top 4 finish :):):)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would have put Woodgate in before Dawson, except we all know Woodgate will be injured for 80% of the season, and as such you'd have to expect that dawson will get more games.

And from the games I watched the last half of last season, Dawson seems to have waaaay more chemistry and such with King than Woodgate.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We wanted Ghali. but Spurs wouldn't sell him to us. and I think Ghali wanted to stay in the Prem. or something like that.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
no he didnt i dont know where you got this info from cuase it would be on arsenals website or epls website but no news on this

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0