Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

U21 U21 on a up swing

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm guessing Lennard Bobbaduzzi.

That was my guess too but I wanted to clarify that with Mr. Base just to make sure. Anyway, "Lennard" is too busy with MLS; he is a big fish now! He is looking for a big soccer name somewhere in Europe to bring next year to Whitecaps.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bobby is still trying to find his way out of his arse. Carl Valentine and some other old loser to help out during the off season. C'mon!!!!!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
His best bet is to go to div three in Europe and get three young guys for lower coin. There is one local kid that is just as good as the guys he will bring in. Just look at Toronto they are spinning wheels due to old worn out horses. Bring youth build and add two older guys to help them. Back to our soccer. What the hack is going on with Reedie and his boys? With David and rest of the boys the should have won bit more.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is one local kid that is just as good as the guys he will bring in.

There is a lot of young quality players here but the problem in this province (and country) is the lack of good professional coaches. Whitecaps did not offer that; they tried to make a quick buck by signing a lot of young talents and then were hoping somebody in Europe will notice the raw talent when they send them to a couple of tournaments. Whitecaps failed miserably in that attempt.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You have to pay for any soccer school. You can call it what you want. Coaches got paid and club got paid a bit. Parents have to fork out in orther to have their youngster at that level. Some can not and kids leave the program. In my opinion Dasovic And Mitchell woud be the best for that. Pay the men and you will see.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Metro Ford is running away with U21 again. Rest you guys should learn that one practice a week just does not cut it. Top four are sides that practice twice or three times a week. I see my friend is running around like he is the guy that developed those young guys. Thanks have to go to youth coaches and select coaches and guys like Sajbo and rest of the developers. Metrop Gerela , Roman Tulas god bless his sole was also one of the main guys that lifted soccer in BC. And many more guys out there. U21 is a good thing and all the clubs in premier should be forced to have a U21 or lose a spot. Soccer needs more stracture here. I am glad that Metro Ford and few other clubs are leading and going the proper way. Colabus and other clubs in premier need to do the same.

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have about 8 Saibo EFS players on the Wickham team. We are very happy with our standings so far, being a first year team! Our goal for the season, is Provincials qualification!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks cside. That will tell rest of the clubs one thing, with out extra development kids will only play bronze soccer. Parants are nice guys but kids do not get any development. I took over a side that was coached by parents that never played the game. Only this year I can say kids are starting to understand the game and are getting their first tuch and know how to turn and know how to defend their space. We have tuns of good kids here i'st only due to poor development that Americans get the paid spots on Whitecaps and Toronto FC. Nice to see you guys in U21. Stick together and move up when there is enough of guys to take the U21 spot. Good luck in your next game. Just maybe snow will stop our development soon.

bettermirror

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
u21 is critical for development. But I agree - it should be geared toward two demographics;

1. 16-18 year olds not ready for men's soccer
2. men's first teamer's needing games to recover from fitness. the 19-20 year old should only be on the roster if transitioning, injury recovery, or lack of quality/turnout in the 16-18 year old.

Each team should be allowed to register a set number of "metro or gold" level players to play both the u21/men's team and the metro/gold level they select.

Not every 18 year old is ready for men's soccer, and it isn't fair to say "if they aren't ready there is nowhere for them to play."

StantheMan

Nov 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I expect VMSL finances will be in good shape this year thanks to Cliff Ave u21 team. Another red this week for them for a stray elbow , the player who got sent off did himself no favors by verbally abusing the ref as he walked.... its a shame as they have some OK players but they totally lack any discipline

Five -zip final to Wickham.

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another big win for Wickham tonight 2-1 over UBC. Only 2 points out of 3rd place with a game in hand. In tough next week against Metro Ford, we only have 9 guys. So some youth call ups, and some senior players needed.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We, Sapp played ICSF U21 yesterday. Although they are in last place and played with 10 the whoe game, the score ended up respectable. Their #8 Mo worked hard and was rewared with a goal. Our guys played well for parts with nice passing, but were very selfish other times, and their shots on goal were usually wide or high.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pv I did see your game today. First half players worked as a unit. Second half it was all broken plays. Young keeper on your side played well. UBC head their chances in the second half. Even with few players missing from UBC due to exames. Lucas and tall sweeper head an out standing game for you. Joe on the front line made lots of good runs. It was nice to see the main Supperton man play in the second half. Old man still sits in the car and watches and lisens. Good win for you guys. Big Nick is a good supporter. Young Mike will learn few things from Nick. I must say coaching on UBC side is very tacticaly corect. HPL from Burnaby and Sapp will make a good push for the better of soccer. Big Dog must be tickeled sick to see it finaly happen. CMF will have lots to deal with.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
January 15th is always an interesting day for U-21 players because that is the last chance for them to move up (to a senior team) during the season.

Metro Ford will probably promote some guys to MF Wolves. What is with the other teams? Any player ready to make an impact? Akal seems to have a good U-21 team and Akal’s Premier team is struggling. Somebody going up!? Wickham also looks as a good side. Any players moving to Division 1 or Premier?

January 15th usually has a significant impact on the outcome of the U-21 competitions later on.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is going on with this league? Since January 1, 2011 four games were forfeited!? Plus another four in 2010 (Sep.10 - Dec.31)!?

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some of the team affiliated with Premier teams use U21 players for Premier games. Akal,ICST Peg, Inter, all for using players in Premier games, when the times clashed. Cliff Avenue are just in shambles.

Norvan also did it early in the season!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0