Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

U21 U21 on a up swing

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
While reading a Memo from BCSA to respective league regarding officiating for BC's. I came across this little tidbit;

Logistics for Semi-Final Matches:
• The schedule and venue for the semi-final matches will be completed once the teams have been decided.
o Semi-final matches involving teams from the same geographic area can (are to) be played in that area (BCSA policy).

Could be excellent news, I guess they set the precedent two years age, and have now made it policy!

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We (Delta United) had a friendly vs Wickham FC last night and although the score was one sided, I have to say that we were very impressed. What a good buch of kids. They were quick, skilled, classy, and not intimidated whatsoever. Hopefully they can stick together after U21 because they have a ton of potential.

Good luck boys.

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks. Even though we got taken apart, the boys enjoyed it.:rolleyes:

They were all surprised at how much quicker the pace was! We usually play at a fairly fast pace, but they found out pretty quick, not quick enough.

That wind was brutal. Take away 2 wind aided goals, and 3-1 doesn't sound as bad.

Good luck to you guy's in the BC's!

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess Congrats to Victoria Highlanders for their 2-1 win over COQ MF in the Provincial Cup final today. They are a decent young team, even younger than Wickham . But, after our loss last week I was convinced MF would tear them apart.

I would love to be able to blame our loss on Island refs, but cant. Our 20th minute last man back red card was justified. Tough ask to play them for 70 min, plus 30 min OT. We battled hard, but didnt have the legs. I am sure over 90 with 11 guys, we would have beat them.

I do wonder if MF were missing some guys today. They have been the class of VMSL this season. Beat us 6-1. and 3-2(og for us in last minute), but they are a notch above.

Congrats to VIC Highlanders, fantastic achievement.

Im really not that bitter and upset a week on. Our boys had a fantastic year. Unfortunatley, I think the club is going to merge them into the div 2 team. I personally disagree with the decision! I actually enjoyed Managing this year, as the guys were awesome. I would love another crack at U21!

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess Congrats to Victoria Highlanders for their 2-1 win over COQ MF in the Provincial Cup final today. They are a decent young team, even younger than Wickham . But, after our loss last week I was convinced MF would tear them apart.

I do wonder if MF were missing some guys today. They have been the class of VMSL this season. Beat us 6-1. and 3-2(og for us in last minute), but they are a notch above.

Congrats to VIC Highlanders, fantastic achievement.

Coquitlam primed to defend u-21 title

Obviously not the same team since January 2011. It looks that 8 players left; too bad, that was a team that could easily compete in Division 1.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0