Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Uefa Cup 2008

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll be at Library Square on West Georgia....right beside, well, Library Square. It's actually where all the rotten mob's games are played, but well, they're no playin' ur they?:D:D
There is some beautiful irony in there somewhere.
C'mon the Rangers!!!!!!!!

For all of Scottish fitba'.....right, CS?;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Papac gets a nod on the corner, but Zenit gather up the ball again and another wave of attack will begin. Rangers can't get out of their half at present. They're pretty used to that feeling in this competition mind.

From Soccernet..................not a truer thing has been typed EVER

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Zenit - Well done Rangers.

Papac got caught napping on the 1st goal and felt we left it too long to get the likes of McColloch into the game.
Too bad - It was a fun ride.

Referee was fantastic today we all thought.

Wolfgang

Aug 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
A German cheering on a Russian side ?? Awesome :rolleyes:

2-0 the final

Nothing political. I just couldnt stand to hear from the JBN and other Ger supporters how f$%^&** great we are for the next 6 months when they play anti-football.

Personal pride Walks! Thats it!

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personal pride Walks! Thats it!

You should have stopped posting months ago...

Too bad for RF and the boys today, you had no chance really against a very fluid tight squad. The big man in the back was brilliant for them, had Darkville in his pocket for most of the match.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
As an unbiased spectator, Rangers didn't really have a chance, Zenit were great. Second half Rangers actually came out attacking and I didn't fall asleep once. Unlucky to Rangers as they did have some chances to tie but it wasn't to be on the day. Zenit had been good the whole entire tourny destroying everyone, it was only a matter of time before Rangers conceded. Up for the treble now I guess JBN?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky to the decent Rangers lads on the site............but to Buckfast, GIRUY ya bigoted wee bollocks.

Let's be honest here, it would have been a shame to see a team that bad win the UEFA Cup final......at least when Celtic lost, they lost the team which won the Champions League the following year. It would have been a travesty to the sport of football if that brand of football would have won. Well done, Zenit. You have made my weekend.....

Now let's see if the lads have the bottle to win 3 games in a row legitimately without any McCurry's........my guess is they can't.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy to at least see Rangers play a bit in the second half, but to be honest, it was always going to be a tough match. They are just too good.

Zenit were a very good squad and really played some magic stuff. It was a great run....even if it wasn't the prettiest football. It does get on my tits to hear about other teams (Fiorentina, in particular) to talk about their entitlement to be in the final when they still couldn't score against Rangers. I would love to see Rangers play more fluid, attacking football but Walter Smith had the team playing to their strengths and to have a chance of winning.

CS, I hear what you're saying about football in general. Not a great advert for the game, but no-one is going to remember, (well, except yourself, and perhaps anyone you care to remind;)) that Celtic lost to the following years' Champions League winners. You lost. We lost. End of story. Football owes us nothing. Some teams have the luxury of being able to go out and play sexy football, while others have to work hard for every inch.
Do you think wee Strachan would have your mob play defensively and have a chance to win it all? Abso-f@$%&@lutely!

The dream is over, but the domestic scene. Still be in tough, but I would be more than willing to bet on Rangers now.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A bit sad mate. I would be the first to admit that I'm not a big Celtic fan, but I would never have supported Porto when you lot lost.

Maybe you should plan better weekends.

Dancing Bear,

I never want Rangers to win anything. I've always made that clear. I'm sure you were devastated when Celtic lost. Right? Seriously, DB, I'm thrilled that the Russian team won. My wife's family is from Belarus.........so I'm allowed to enjoy the win, right? :confused: I've always had a soft spot for the Russians. God bless Communism........

As for my weekends, always full of fun, Dancing Bear. You never need to worry about my weekends, m8. :) Thanks for the concern though. :thumbup:

Congratulations to all the Zenit fans on the site. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy to at least see Rangers play a bit in the second half, but to be honest, it was always going to be a tough match. They are just too good.

Zenit were a very good squad and really played some magic stuff. It was a great run....even if it wasn't the prettiest football. It does get on my tits to hear about other teams (Fiorentina, in particular) to talk about their entitlement to be in the final when they still couldn't score against Rangers. I would love to see Rangers play more fluid, attacking football but Walter Smith had the team playing to their strengths and to have a chance of winning.

CS, I hear what you're saying about football in general. Not a great advert for the game, but no-one is going to remember, (well, except yourself, and perhaps anyone you care to remind;)) that Celtic lost to the following years' Champions League winners. You lost. We lost. End of story. Football owes us nothing. Some teams have the luxury of being able to go out and play sexy football, while others have to work hard for every inch.
Do you think wee Strachan would have your mob play defensively and have a chance to win it all? Abso-f@$%&@lutely!

The dream is over, but the domestic scene. Still be in tough, but I would be more than willing to bet on Rangers now.

Dancing Bear,

Points well taken. However, Celtic did manage to play some decent football n the UEFA Cup run and actually score some goals.......:) It would be nice to have the luxury to buy top notch players all the time but as long as we're in the SPL, we'll always end up with the Lee Naylor's/Gary Caldwell's of the world. :( Or Kirk Broadfoot........

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0