Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vancouver 2010 Olympic Hockey

Gold Silver Bronze so Please pick 3

• Canada

Votes: 37 88.1%
  • Russia

Votes: 33 78.6%
  • Sweden

Votes: 30 71.4%
  • Finland

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Czechs

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • USA

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Swiss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slovacks

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Belarus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Germany

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Utter and complete piss take.

Shut down Malkin, Kovy, and Ovey big time.

After that performance the Swedes will be shaking in their boots assuming they can take the Slovaks tonight.

I had no idea Shea Weber was such a beast.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was kind of cool today, I was watching Brodeur and Fleury, very casual, walking over for lunch around noon. All of sudden, Luongo is walking the other way, down by the water, and he is clearly listening to something on headphones and extremely focussed and alone with his thoughts. The three Canada goaltenders then met up in passing and it was clear that Brodeur and Fleury were very respectful and aware of giving Luongo his space. I was surprised at how big Brodeur is, and further surprised about how much bigger Luongo is than Brodeur. Fleury looked smaller and younger.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes. If we play half of what we played tonight they will beat the swedes....The Russians clearly couldn't handle the constant pressure of our guys.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kovalchuck and Ovechkin.

Slovakia up 3-2 right now... 17 mins left..

Is this the same Demitra that is currently contracted to the Canucks FFS?

wow.

Mercurial

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
For Vancouver Demitra is stuck with fracking Wellwood and Bernier

For Slovakia, he centres the top line of Gaborik and Marian Hossa...sometimes Kopecky when gaborik shifts to the second line with stumpel and palffy...

It probably brings out the best in him, forces him to skate etc....

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was it just me or was the Sweden/Slovakia game painful to watch? I know both teams have speedsters, but after the Canada/Russia game it looked very, very slow.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sweden was playing a very slow game, its their style... thank God we eventually pulled out of it and managed to score quick goals.. we have a tendency to fall asleep during a game like that... glad we could beat Canada to the beating of the Champs... now lets hope we stay focused and don't let the nucks score in the first 5 minutes..

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sweden was playing a very slow game, its their style... thank God we eventually pulled out of it and managed to score quick goals.. we have a tendency to fall asleep during a game like that... glad we could beat Canada to the beating of the Champs... now lets hope we stay focused and don't let the nucks score in the first 5 minutes..

Good luck with that :)

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
what I meant to say was that we got to beat the champs, canada is not the champ as they have not won the last olympics... what are the betting odds for the game anyways?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0