Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Video Games thread (for 30year old virgins)

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just picked up Uncharted 3. Only about an hour in, but the game play is awesome. Solid graphics, and so far a very good story line. Big fan of the Uncharted series, hope it sticks around for quite awhile.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just picked up Uncharted 3. Only about an hour in, but the game play is awesome. Solid graphics, and so far a very good story line. Big fan of the Uncharted series, hope it sticks around for quite awhile.

A little add on for my fellow virgins in arms. Just finished Uncharted 3. Its awesome. Again amazing graphics especially when you get into the water, jungles and sand scenes. Could have been a few more puzzles but the ones it has are very good thinkers, which makes for a nice change from MW3 or Fifa12, but the game overall it is top notch. Highly recommended for sure.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im not sure KNVB would be able to help you with that, seems like a lifetime, single player if you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The last time he tried to get in a girl's pants, they were too small for him...

Thanks for coming out. I'll be here all week...

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I bought Fifa Street yesterday, and it's for sure worth the buy. I've put in a good few hours and it's quite hard tbh, playing on the world tour mode and i still haven't made it out of Canada yet. There's tons of stuff to unlock and all different kinds of game modes like regular 5 vs 5 street soccer with no fouls etc, futsal (indoor) 5 or 6 a side with fouls, pk's, kick ins etc, 4 vs 4 last man standing which is small goals no keeper and every time you score that player has to leave the game until you've got no players left, 3 vs 3 freestyling games where you have to complete moves (tougher and more realistic than previous versions) then score to gain points, or 2 vs 2 games with no keeepers. Also there's online, or just regular kick arounds with any MLS, EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, International, or Unlockable teams. The demo is good but doesn't give the game full justice for how good it really is. I wasn't a fan of the other ones as i found they got boring quick but with the different modes i would say this is for sure it's much better and the graphics are the same as Fifa 12.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0