Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL 2002/03 Premier League Results

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reporting Live from Hillcrest, this is Hannah Swann and Lynn Storm:

Westside 2
Sapperton 1

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hannah Swann and Lynn Storm

a.k.a.: Jinky & HOS?

ugghhhlllyyyy game today.
2-1 over saps. glad to get outta there with the W and an no cards. pulled hamstring i could do without though:(
finally, a formal introduction between cerebral and HOS. very amicable and hardly any piss taking (i was out of ear shot from the sidelines).;) always a pleasure to see my old mate jinky too. sorry i had to make an exit gentlemen...prior committments.

season done. chops up next for imperial semi.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Help

My appologies for posting off topic, but I needed to get the attention of the VMSL crowd.

Can anyone please PM me with a contact # for Mike Mosher? One of our young PAU players has been invited to a UBC session on Saturday, and we want to get in touch with him to let him know that there is a conflict with this weekend's schedule, and give him some information about this player.

Cheers,

Mark

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that his e-mail and number is posted...we should all send him a note...I'm sure he'd be real happy with that!:rolleyes:

Not the sharpest knife CDK!:rolleyes:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks boys

Cheers fellas. I appreciate the prompt response. I did say PM though. Hope there are no stalkers lurking here. :(

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scoobyless

Stop throwing snow-balls at my house @ 2:00am. Cnut.
Dafty, get a sense of humor you grumpy old bastard!!!:mad: It was a lot of fun at the time!!!:D

As for this parting shot:
the guy are all signed for our premier team through the provincials which is more than I can say for Guinness.
Class act...:rolleyes: TTP is just that, but when you need to dig up old shyte to make your self feel superior tells alot about your character... Quite sad indeed...:(

Happy as a lark, Guinness:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

PS. Get fcuked!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm going to have to back my Croatian pal here because he is going to be meeting me at 11:00 on Monday at Mavericks, like last year. Right, CDK?

That information is public knowlege. You just have to call UBC athletics and you can attain it almost fast as you can attain it from CDK.

If anyone wants to contact me during the day you can call (604) 943-7407. Ask for the Phed office and I'll be sure to get back to you.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Scoobyless

Originally posted by Guinness
Class act...:rolleyes: TTP is just that, but when you need to dig up old shyte to make your self feel superior tells alot about your character... Quite sad indeed...:(

PS. Get fcuked!!!
Yes, Guinness that's exactly what I was going for. Thanks for the confidence booster. Now I can go back to stealing candy from babies, it's going to be slightly more challenging than taking it from you. :rolleyes:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Monday? There's a good chance I'll be there. Hopefully Guinness will show up for the leprechaun toss...:wa:

PS. If Knvb shows up, I'll bet we'll see a fight.

Cheers! or how we Croatians say it, Baddems Up!

PPS. Are there any new Premier results to report?

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton 1
Croatia 2

Messy, sloppy, ugly, kick & run, mucking soccer. I'm the Sapperton coach must've regreted his decision to sub out his goal scorer right after he scored the first goal of the game.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey U 4 ACshit 1.

Team Blakeway with 3 and 18 on the year. All the young'ns with great efforts again. Well done lads.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
according to the excellent site:

sporting 3
trollups 0

so it will be the chops and westside in the league cup final. imagine it will be scheduled for weekend of april 5/6...somewhere on vancouver island i think :rolleyes:

tps

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully, this score will be the same this coming weekend in Serie A in italy when inter and milan play!

Inter was lucky to win! let's be honest.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone else want to tell Smallsy to fcuk off with all his cup final location reports?

I know, I know jealousy will get me nowhere. :rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0