Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL 2002/03 Premier League Results

tps

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB, your subtitle of "Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"

How about, "ignorance can be fixed but stupidity is forever"

Sorry, i had nothing else today, i'm bored at work.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouch ........

tps,

Be prepared to get ripped into now ....... knvb has more time at work than any of us ........ well, maybe except for me :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks TPS, I'll keep that in mind or you could use it. Whatever works.

Fcuking beat it Walks, trouble maker. BTW, my wee'n have a bit of trouble sleeping mind if I call you later, ask you a simple question, and have you answer it as only you can. I'll just pass the phone to the kid and by the time you've finished with the history of the fcuking game he'll be out. We still won't have the answer we were looking for mind you, but that's not really the point. Is it? ;)

I have no scores to report at this time. :rolleyes:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go back to sleep you prat .......

Hard for the wee fella' to fall asleep when you're in the garage shooting fcuking darts all night ........ give the kid a fcuking break man, it's cold out there.

I tell you what ......... I won't elaborate on my game :rolleyes: as long as you don't tell me what you're having for dinner because I don't give a shite. You got your answer that you wanted now sit down, eat your spaghetti and shut your gob .......

walksthetroublemaker

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great, now the final doesn't clash with our exhibition game tomorrow against Cap @ noon :rolleyes:

Westside Golden Goal wins it.

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Something about they don't have anything to play for until next year or something... :rolleyes:

Don't know yet, might hear something at training tonight I guess...

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
four games for mastro
Where did you hear that? They wouldn't tell Mastro at the hearing how many, ie, they didn't know last night :confused:

from what i've read about the incident, it appears justice has been served.
hmmm... I don't think anyone who has posted on this topic here actually saw the whole incident and that includes Notty and Besty...

~Regs.

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmmm... I don't think anyone who has posted on this topic here actually saw the whole incident and that includes Notty and Besty...

Notty...no...didn't see the whole thing

Besty...yes...he saw the whole thing and was first on the scene...Looks like his Firefighter training paid off!

As for the question, “Were his intentions to purposely break his jaw and put him in the hospital?” I would probably say no…I don’t know of anyone who would want to put someone in the hospital. Especially in an exhibition match! (Their are exceptions to the rule, as per our private conversations Regs)

The other question to ask is, “What is going through your mind when you’re lining someone up like that?” I have gotten into some tough tackles in my career but I know the limits. I have no problem getting suck in, but as soon as the elbow and arms are part of the follow through, the tackle becomes nasty and the line is crossed.

The unfortunate factor in this incident is that the party in question is synonymous with these tackles. I’m sure it wouldn’t be as much of an issue to someone who perhaps doesn’t carry the same reputation on the field. But when it becomes a part of your everyday game, perhaps its time to review your role on the park.

~Nottywhoisfinallybreakinghissilence

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't now Parkhead...I've heard your a hansom man in the showers. Ops...I dropped the soap...AGAIN!!!!:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
According to the excellent site...

Westside 1
Sporting 0

Congrats to Westide for 2/3rds of the Triple!

Cheers,

~Regs.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
indeed westside took the league cup today.

a decent game played by both sides. we had a hard time adjusting to sporting's attacking style the first 20 minutes but adjusted after that. both squads had decent scoring opportunities that went wanting. i did my best to gift one of the dormers a goal but wicksy/jammo did well to save the day. steve dickinson with the winner about 10-15 mins before the final whistle.
fonseca with a straight red from mauricio for whinging in the last ten minutes. shocker.
pettingale got mvp. could be another pizza for the team dinner at pazzo's :D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0