Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL DIV 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince_TM

Dec 7, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another heart breaker for GFC? I would have came to watch but the weather was absoultely terrible! I heard the result was 3-1 Akal though.

jackrwhelan

Oct 15, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another heart breaker for GFC? I would have came to watch but the weather was absoultely terrible! I heard the result was 3-1 Akal though.

Yeh went down 3-1. I wasn't there, still in England. We went 1-0 down, 1-1, then had a man sent 10 mins into the second half. Conceded in the 80th and 90th mins. Shame by the sounds of things. Apparently we had some good chances and hit the bar a couple of times. Still, too many 'nearly' games for us for it to be considered unfortunate. More work needed.

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 17 has to be the biggest of the season with the top guns going head to head and the battle for the basement on display with akal vs gn and campo vs gastown where the loser likely books an early seat to div 2. Anybold bold out enough to predict the standings after this weekend?

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 17 has to be the biggest of the season with the top guns going head to head and the battle for the basement on display with akal vs gn and campo vs gastown where the loser likely books an early seat to div 2. Anybold bold out enough to predict the standings after this weekend?

Akal will win they have improved since we sent them one of our excellent players
Gastown for the win
GN should go back to the Fraser valley league as they had a prem spot there.

Prince_TM

Dec 7, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Akal will win they have improved since we sent them one of our excellent players
Gastown for the win
GN should go back to the Fraser valley league as they had a prem spot there.

The excellent player you speak of is Tyson. He is very talented but, Akal was already a much improved team since the Kwantlen season ended. They picked up some other young lad who plays in the middle, a very strong player along with some talent and speed in the attacking half.

jackrwhelan

Oct 15, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
GFC 3-1 GN

Good game, we looked very good for 25 minutes and were able to go 2-0 up. Took our foot off the gas and lost our shape, allowing GN to finish the half strongly. They started the second half well, grabbing a header from a quality free-kick. That was the kick up the arse we needed, went and stuck in the 3rd about 10 minutes later.

Not a huge amount of action after that. We hit the bar, they missed one good opportunity... otherwise, the standout moment was me having the ball slapped out of my hands by an irate GN winger. Never had that happen to me before!

Still looking tough for us to dig ourselves out of trouble. Maybe if we offer up some overpriced scarves to our opponents...

thunderbur

Sep 9, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still looking tough for us to dig ourselves out of trouble. Maybe if we offer up some overpriced scarves to our opponents...

Differently going to be hard to dig yourselves out specially since you transferred all your players to your CAT team so you could field them in DIV2 cup...jesus you guys are sleazy.

Marcus

Jan 25, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond 2 Ayjal 0 tight game, both goals in second half after surviving a big push from Ayjal with habib coming on and changing the dynamic, we were rock solid in defence as our 9 goals in 17 games tells and made Ayjal pay for a couple of defensive lapses, heard they are poaching players from other teams. Definitely not making friends around here and glad that all that money won't get them anywhere if they don't play as a team. They are going to be hard pressed to promote with Olympic and rino their next fixtures

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond 2 Ayjal 0 tight game, both goals in second half after surviving a big push from Ayjal with habib coming on and changing the dynamic, we were rock solid in defence as our 9 goals in 17 games tells and made Ayjal pay for a couple of defensive lapses, heard they are poaching players from other teams. Definitely not making friends around here and glad that all that money won't get them anywhere if they don't play as a team. They are going to be hard pressed to promote with Olympic and rino their next fixtures
they are definitely poaching players as they took one of our players....but the point about the money not getting them anywhere is spot on....paying whack mid div 1 players money??......i guess we will not get a highlight package on youtube this week cause they don't post the whole game, only the goals scored and the games they won...lol...i hope olympics go up with you guys as you guys deserve it the most...good luck the rest of the way

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it is true Gastown B should win div 2 cup

They will be tested right away. Playing Greencaps a promotion favourite in div 3 with a win earning them a date with Rino's who are looking at promotion from div 2.

GFC are probably the favourites in both those games but hey, there's reason they're getting relegated...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0