Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter - Feb 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sloppy game by Temple but I would blame the pitch also.

And the fact that you guys really aren't as good as you think you are. The pitch was in good shape, that is a lame excuse. It's too bad we were missing our entire starting back line and centre midfielder. I thought our boyz battled well today and we were unlucky not to go up 2-1 in the second as a header was cleared off the line from a corner.....and Stevie Ray missed a clear break with a duffed shot.

YAPPER OF THE MATCH...#19 for Temple....now that guy needs to get a haircut!!! I can't believe you pay that guy to play....you're much better without him.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cliff Avenue 1 INDO/AKAL 3

Some good early chances that weren't converted eventually led to Cliff Avenue scoring just before half. Strainer with a good shot that D had little chance on. Alot of 1st's for our three goals: Manchild and Jamboski got their 1st goals of 2005 (it's about time) :D , and Doc scored his 1st goal ever (it's really about time). :wa:

Good to see Jimmy Holiday and Joe Billy at the game.

Whew....another agonizing thriller from the sideline perspective....2 league games left, both against teams we have LOST to this year. On to cup next week, but in all honesty, only thinking about IFC.

Hardballz,

Thanks for all the support on the sidelines :) Jeez, it was almost like you wanted us to lose, or at least tie :)

Gilly (itching to get back in the lineup)

benchboss

Nov 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze rep.1 said:
It's too bad we were missing our entire starting back line and centre midfielder.

Would that be the same back line you had against temple the first time they played you, and scored 5?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze rep.1 said:
And the fact that you guys really aren't as good as you think you are.

YAPPER OF THE MATCH...#19 for Temple....now that guy needs to get a haircut!!! I can't believe you pay that guy to play....you're much better without him.
I find this all very funny. They've scored 8 bloody goals on you in two meetings! Apparently it's the Blaze that isn’t as good as they think they are. If you don’t believe me here’s a fun way to look at it things… Temple has scored more goals on you this season than Canada has scored in 2 decades of World Cup qualifying, though you shouldn’t feel to bad, they probably have a bigger pay roll.

I suppose 'yapper of the game #19' wasn't there the first time you played them, eh? 3 with, 5 without? I guess you're right they're much better without.

PLAYBOI

Jul 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
19 should defanitely not be paid- the guy in cm who played us last time was better than him.

nice quote by him during the game , after getting a yellow for swearing
" i can swear if i want to ref, im not a christian"

neither are all the sihks on your team, nor the muslim ref pal - nice call though

temples back line is questionable, we should have done much better, and the goalie seems to be learning on the job- he passed us the ball way too often...........shaky is an understatement.....

we still got beat though..on to the next

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bravo Captain...a solid summary of our result against the Rangers on Saturday, Club I definitely deserved the 3-points this weekend after letting Sarajevo and Polonia share the spoils the previous two games...on to Wickham in the Cup!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cnut,

It is an inside joke. You're not on the inside so shut your fcuking hole. You're right. It is nothing to be proud of beating a team like yours. It was just a matter of how much. BTW, I'm looking forward to your long cup run.

FcukoffStranger CSC

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze rep.1 said:
And the fact that you guys really aren't as good as you think you are. The pitch was in good shape, that is a lame excuse. It's too bad we were missing our entire starting back line and centre midfielder.

Good job losing to a Temple team that was missing four starters....and had Cat callups.

P.S Nice pitch...maybe next time you guys are out cow tipping on a saturday night, don't push the ones that are on top of the pot holes so they can take a crap and fill them in :D

P.S.S Ask your left back where he got those basketball shorts he was wearing, my cousin plays high school ball and they would make a good birthday present. Basketball shorts in a soccer game.....only in Tswassen. :D

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Cnut,

It is an inside joke. You're not on the inside so shut your fcuking hole. You're right. It is nothing to be proud of beating a team like yours. It was just a matter of how much. BTW, I'm looking forward to your long cup run.

FcukoffStranger CSC

Shamfcuk,

Lighten up you miserable bitch. Your quick to piss but you sure put up your guard when your pissed on.

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good job losing to a Temple team that was missing four starters....and had Cat callups.

That must be why you are paying players to STAY in Div. 1, injuries...well done. The fact is a depleted Blaze squad gave you all you could handle that day and if it wasn't for the one white guy on your team I'm pretty sure the result would have gone the other way. And yes we really are depleted...like you said we had to call up some players from the local T-town basketball team to fill in.

I don't remember seeing you out there playing Gurps...oh that must be becuz you're busy with your Div. 2 team. :D

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze rep.1 said:
I don't remember seeing you out there playing Gurps...oh that must be becuz you're busy with your Div. 2 team. :D

I was out there..No way you could miss me...I was the brown guy with the Black hair....and I was actually dressed for the game...don't you rememeber seeing me?

Make up all the excuses you want. Their were times during the game where you guys barely even touched the ball.
Combined score over two games, 8-2. :D

Embarrasing really :D
And by the way...good job losing to a team that had half of their cat Team playing from the day before. :eek:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps,
i'd like to commend some of you guys for rolling to the pub in Tsawwassen afterwards. That is, as far as i can remember, the first time ever an away squad in the VMSL has gome to the pub in T-town. Summer league we see the odd straggler but never in winter.
As a resident of Tsawwassen it makes me feel good that the "ethnic" flavor of tsawwassen nearly tripled during your stay there. :D.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
Gurps,
i'd like to commend some of you guys for rolling to the pub in Tsawwassen afterwards. That is, as far as i can remember, the first time ever an away squad in the VMSL has gome to the pub in T-town. Summer league we see the odd straggler but never in winter.
As a resident of Tsawwassen it makes me feel good that the "ethnic" flavor of tsawwassen nearly tripled during your stay there. :D.

Their must have been some funny looks in that bar after the game :D

BlazeArmy...was that you in net..?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cnut,

If that was supposed to be a piss-on, you need help. Let me remind you how bad it was.

Lighten up you miserable bitch. Your quick to piss but you sure put up your guard when your pissed on.
and then off course...

You guys are classic one win and you can't shut up. Get luck with your one and only Cup game.

Besides the glaring errors, it was missing something. GET luck with your game this weekend, cnut. BTW, were you on the park on Saturday, or were you the fella who had his wife and kid there for moral support on the bench? BTW, our center-back TOOK THE PISS out your sidelines on many occasions. Did you enjoy that? :-d You obviously didn't learn from him.

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Combined score over two games, 8-2.

Actually if you want to get technical about it....

Morris 6 / The real Sikh players 2 - Blaze 2

Not to bad considering we don't pay guys to play for us. In fact guys pay me to play for the Blaze...shocking hey?

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Combined score over two games, 8-2.

Actually if you want to get technical about it....

Morris 6 / The real Sikh players 2 - Blaze 2

Not to bad considering we don't pay guys to play for us. In fact guys pay me to play for the Blaze...shocking hey?

Embarrasing really

I'd say embarrasing is paying a non-Sikh to play for you guys to score all your goals for you. It must really bring the community together.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze rep.1 said:

So, let me get this straight. You don't pay people to play for the Blaze...yet you get paid to pay for the Blaze?

I think the Polonia guys may have caused some brain damage when they pounded on you a few weeks back. :D

Now, don't you have a sister or cousin you should be chasing around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0