Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
British Bulldogg what happened did you get slaped badly. You always talk dirty. You must be deserato. Don't worrey $50.00 and you can buy all the fun you want. At least the type of girls you look for. Yougoslavia still exists my pell. Bosnia Hercegovina is still as one. Don't be fulled. We all rize as one if need be.
It is only for the respect of English and rest of the Canadians that I do not care what you say. Stay with soccer forget faul mouth. We are all fee here. And I must say I do love maple leaf alot. Soccer is just fun time for young men, that is all.

***LFC***

May 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher ? McDirty ? Usually when you guys win, you guys post the second you get home. Does the train stop here? 0 win against the top 4. So back to reality, no chance of promotion.

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was promotion ever a consideration for them? Let's be honest here, this isn't the first attempt they've made at Div.1. 3 goals against Watcher with only 5 against in all other games prior to yesterdays tilt, what went wrong? Game report anyone?

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK 4 Punjab 1 unfortunately two of NK's goals were scored in their own net. It seems to be a habit against the Hurricanes. Our starting fullbacks were missing. One had the flu and another had a company dinner. Their replacements both buried beauties in the NK onion sack that the goalie had no chance on. This is not to stay that it is all their fault as Punjab was coming in waves and NK was under heavy duress. Punjab could have put a couple in with their own feet but didn't. NK down 2-0 blasted a humdinger off the crossbar from 25 then were unbelievably denied on a point blankshot that seemed destined for the back of the net. So although Decidedly outplayed in the first half NK did have a couple great chances that could have nullified the own goals.

The second have was the polar opposite of the first. NK was all over the Hurricanes and getting numerous scoring opportunities. In fact NK had more scoring chances in this game than any I can ever remember and that was with only a couple in the first half, which tells you how many there were in the second stanza. It was becoming laughable how many glorious chances we blew only to see a third go in against the flow of play on what seemed to be a defence goalie mix up. It was in danger of getting embarrassing now at 3-0 with lots of time still remaining. NK got their first after about four swipes in front. It was a fitting first goal in light of the way things were transpiring. NK was oozing momentum and quickly bagged another to come within one. There were more chances after that but the third Hurricanes tally proved to be the difference. There was a goal post sruck by both teams as well during the game.

All in all. Those who dared to dream of an table running promotion challenge by NK are now resigned to the fact that any glory this year will have to come at the expense of teams that are still in the promo hunt like Bingers who came up big their last game against Cliff or VanOlympics who are topping the table. .......Let us not forget the Imperial Cup.

One last word on the Hurricanes. They are a well coached, skilled and clean soccer team. It was pleasure to play with them this year. I sense a mutual respect between our teams that comes I suspect from clean competition. Yurik did I fine job officiating the contest and provided some interesting insight after the game. He asked me if NK practiced on turf. When I told him we didn't have turf to practice on he said that that put us at a huge disavantage against teams like Punjab that do. That could partially explain the flow of play over the 90 minutes.

LFC....Sorry for the delay . I was to bagged last night to even sit in front of the computer. Feel free to hammer the train now. I hope I have provided you with sufficient ammo this post.

PS....Last nights game was by far the most exciting to watch this year.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
British Bulldogg they have a good word in Croatian for you. Please check who your dady is before you post rubbish. Could be old Slav. You just do not know. Always ask if you get lost. Comming home is easier.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher you can always get Richmond spot and move up. Check the books. It is all good just stay in div one and that is good enough.

***LFC***

May 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our starting fullbacks were missing. One had the flu and another had a company dinner. Their replacements both buried beauties in the NK onion sack that the goalie had no chance on.

What a suprise! NK again when they lose always having missing players:rolleyes:
There's a reason why you sign anywhere from 16 - 21 players, every team week in week out have players missing, Im sure Hurricane's had a couple of players missing, You shouldn't be throwing your own defender's under the train for scoring on their own net leading to the defeat.

PS. It's funny how in the game report you didnt mention the couple of breakway's Hurricanes missed, and the some good goalkeeping that actually kept the score reasonabile. By the end of the first half it should have been 5-0.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The own goals you talk about watcher.......did the defenders beat the other 9 players on the their team before scoring or is it possible there were team breakdowns before the final finish? :confused:

plavsic.10

Sep 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
who knows captain it might even have been one of those own goals where the ball is rolling into a wide open net and the player slides to try and save it but kicks it in the side netting. this forum has literally become a forum to complain about all the missed calls, missed chances and bad calls. put a game report of what happened without putting another page of what you could have done better, save that for the team talk at training or let the Irish FA deal with it.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The own goals you talk about watcher.......did the defenders beat the other 9 players on the their team before scoring or is it possible there were team breakdowns before the final finish? :confused:

Both own goals were balls played into the box by the Hurricans who as a stated earlier were coming in waves. One was blasted in with a foot the other skillfully redirected with a head.

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's a reason why you sign anywhere from 16 - 21 players, every team week in week out have players missing, Im sure Hurricane's had a couple of players missing, You shouldn't be throwing your own defender's under the train for scoring on their own net leading to the defeat.

PS. It's funny how in the game report you didnt mention the couple of breakway's Hurricanes missed, and the some good goalkeeping that actually kept the score reasonabile. By the end of the first half it should have been 5-0.

Like I said you don'tknow soccer.
Breakaways???? I saw none, some close side by side runs no breakaways outright.
Saves??? They missed the net.
Nk out played in first half could have been 5-0 yes. Lucky to be 2-0 could have been 2-1. Secondhalf Nk dominante last 30 , first 15 little sloppy on both ends trading possesion better chances for Nk but missed.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC.........Let face the facts . You're a fukcing**** with a big mouth. Go fukc yourself. My game report was accurate and gave credit where credit is due. There were no clear cut brekaways retard.

Plavisic.........If you don't like my game report don't read it. Just skip it when you see its me.

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Although I will agree wit the throwingunder the train part :wa:

plavsic.10

Sep 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC.........Let face the facts . You're a fukcing**** with a big mouth. Go fukc yourself. My game report was accurate and gave credit where credit is due. There were no clear cut brekaways retard.

Plavisic.........If you don't like my game report don't read it. Just skip it when you see its me.

a game report is a recap of what happened in the game. not a recap of how your team could have won the game and how the ref was against you.

what

Sep 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it's fair to mention, especially when it was those two substitutes that accidentally kicked the ball into their own net. But full points to Punjab for pressing so hard and causing those mistakes.

No breakways. No breakaways, either. Goalkeeping was very strong on both ends, so null for not mentioning anything. And if we're going to give Punjab 5 goals for their chances, how about a couple for NK since the first half wasn't completely one-sided. Still, like Watcher said, we were decidedly outplayed. That was the story of the first half. The second half was a lot like the first, only reversed. It was good to know that we could not only play with Punjab, but threaten them just like they did us. They're a very good team with some great forwards. Probably the most talented team we've played so far.

Anyway I thought you weren't going to watch any more of our games! So you were just teasing me after all! Idiot

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it's fair to mention, especially when it was those two substitutes that accidentally kicked the ball into their own net. But full points to Punjab for pressing so hard and causing those mistakes.

No breakways. No breakaways, either. Goalkeeping was very strong on both ends, so null for not mentioning anything. And if we're going to give Punjab 5 goals for their chances, how about a couple for NK since the first half wasn't completely one-sided. Still, like Watcher said, we were decidedly outplayed. That was the story of the first half. The second half was a lot like the first, only reversed. It was good to know that we could not only play with Punjab, but threaten them just like they did us. They're a very good team with some great forwards. Probably the most talented team we've played so far.

Anyway I thought you weren't going to watch any more of our games! So you were just teasing me after all! Idiot

Don't insult idiots by grouping them in with this dikc!

ShipItMuppet

Apr 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched the cliff game last night... what is with that little shite Stefano Bannu guys or something... guy is a loose canon. That kids gotta wrap it up, this aint SFU '07 buddy, ur reign is over... div 2 Tsawassen has an opening if your interested... ps make up your mind, r u italian or indian....

the kid's gotta go
I heard Alfie is in form and borrowed Bootsy's first edition Preds.... So that mucker Pannu is out and PAU legend is in.

K Proctor has been lost in LP's funbags all week and wasnt @ the game either...

British Bulldogg

Oct 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
British Bulldogg they have a good word in Croatian for you. Please check who your dady is before you post rubbish. Could be old Slav. You just do not know. Always ask if you get lost. Comming home is easier.

Brkich you are the bigest retard... whos ur dady who the f*uck are u some grade 3 kid who has nothing to say when hes been emabarrased. plain and simple i am right and all your posts prove it.

shut up with ur fu*cking old country talk and get the that outta ur head that former Yugoslavia countries are the best, why is it FORMER then!! comment on the games not the ethnicity of the players. its people like you that think more about ethnicty that caused things like holocaust and were behind Yugoslavia breaking up.

lets look at the players and the game plain and simple!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0