Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Gilmour

Sep 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched the cliff game last night... what is with that little shite Stefano Bannu guys or something... guy is a loose canon. That kids gotta wrap it up, this aint SFU '07 buddy, ur reign is over... div 2 Tsawassen has an opening if your interested... ps make up your mind, r u italian or indian....

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
If their good enough for University, don't you think they would be good enough for premier:confused:???And it's just a guess, but I think metro ford already know who they are....

Considering Metro Ford practices @ Charles Best and are well connected with the local High Schools I find it very unlikely they know about these players :D

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
...What is with that little Stefano Pannu guy or something... guy is a loose canon...

I have to admit that when Primo played against Cliff he went in for some pretty dirty challenges and was quite out of control in general. Spoke with a good friend on Cliff and apparently he is like that at practice too and went through their striker D Mac with all the force of an opponent...I think it's just his game?

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple 3 Primos 0

Apparently both squads were short numbers due to the the H1NK pandemic.

At the least each club was missing 7-9 starters.

Health Canada is advising all ttpers of this infection. If it persists, the pathogen is known to attack the thought processing areas of the cerebral cortex.

H1NK thats clever...:cool:

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched the cliff game last night... what is with that little shite Stefano Bannu guys or something... guy is a loose canon. That kids gotta wrap it up, this aint SFU '07 buddy, ur reign is over... div 2 Tsawassen has an opening if your interested... ps make up your mind, r u italian or indian....

This is HILARIOUS:knvb:

sparky_

Oct 11, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to admit that when Primo played against Cliff he went in for some pretty dirty challenges and was quite out of control in general. Spoke with a good friend on Cliff and apparently he is like that at practice too and went through their striker D Mac with all the force of an opponent...I think it's just his game?

I'll teach him a lesson if he goes in dirty on any of my teammates

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheBos sure Metro Ford knows who they are. They can not add any more guys. Reece is a good player and left them for sitting on a banch. Both of those lads play like Reece and are his size. Nice to see. They have five years to develop if they play on University side. If they go to div one. They will develop in two years. Universeties normaly have twenty four guys per side. It is dam hard for a young guy to get more then fifteen minutes a game. Not good enough for development.

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
RFC 6 Wickham 2. Apparently Klaus with the hat trick? Crazy. Really hoping that the Rino's and Akal were going to play but them's the breaks. Any other game reports?
And stay away from Richmond players Mr. Base. Richmond has a strong club for them to join:wa:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eagles and Alex good job. That's the way. Less talking more scorring and things will be ok. Balkan is well again. Nk Hrvat is on the line now.

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RFC 6 Wickham 2. Apparently Klaus with the hat trick? Crazy. Really hoping that the Rino's and Akal were going to play but them's the breaks. Any other game reports?
And stay away from Richmond players Mr. Base. Richmond has a strong club for them to join:wa:

Hat trick? Did you ever have any doubts? In 35 minutes, no less! And I subbed my fat ass off at half...

Big games next week for a lot of the teams!

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quick question: If richmond wins Div 1A - and Richmond Premier team stays up in Premier, will you decide to have 2 teams in Premier, or will you be looking to sell your spot and stay in Div 1?

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure to be honest, but this will not be something we would decide as a Club until and ONLY if this happens. There is a lot of soccer to be played still...

one game at a time...cliche...cross that bridge when/if we get to it...cliche...

Mr. Base may have some input as to where a club might go if this was to happen to them...

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure to be honest, but this will not be something we would decide as a Club until and ONLY if this happens. There is a lot of soccer to be played still...

one game at a time...cliche...cross that bridge when/if we get to it...cliche...

Mr. Base may have some input as to where a club might go if this was to happen to them...

Claus,

Now worry four wat wil com at end of season. Just plaing with childrens futbal we must make. Neverminding crazy willy and his system for under over team promotion. In canada only bad raffing and crazy games problems makes. You tal Mr.s Claus take care of yous befores Kristmass since you having many works two do delivering gifts. Ho Ho Ho.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quick question: If richmond wins Div 1A - and Richmond Premier team stays up in Premier, will you decide to have 2 teams in Premier, or will you be looking to sell your spot and stay in Div 1?

If Richmond wins Div 1A and Richmond Premier stay up, they will still be a Div 1 side next year because according to the league each club is only allowed to have 1 team in premier.

Unless of course someone wants to raise a motion at the next AGM to abolish that rule :knvb:

British Bulldogg

Oct 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has anyone ever notice that all of Mr. Base's post's are telling us how good teams that are made up of former Yugoslavia countries are? NK, Croatia, Serbia and how good there players are, even when they are shite. Brkich go back to Fu*cking Yugoslavia if you love it so much. If you didnt realise this isnt the old country!!

Puse Kurac!! Jebise!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0