Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1B 2007] Results, Banter & Predictions September & October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Club I and Burnsy! Well deserved win right from the get go. I saw Burnsy trying to recruit Ivor last night....any truth?

So does Captain now head over to coach ClubI next year, don't think Indo could keep him around in Div. 1.
That would be no pressure, coaching again in Premier with a new team in year two, no pressure, just angles.

Sammy Sound

Kaiser

Oct 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did Club I move up to Premier or did they win an Academy award for best picture?If someone starts singing Coombaya I think I may be sick.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
YOu're more likely to get "YOu'll never walk alone"!

Which i heard or sung about 10 times before, during and after the game saturday.

Captain and OD, which of you spilled a beer on my front seat and ipod.

G-spot

Jan 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steven Byrnes. Wow what a name! Steven ......ing Byrnes. I love that fine italian cut suit you had on. All you needed was the greasey slicked back hair. We're working on the green turban thing. Should be ready for April.

See ya at practice tomorrow.

ps. COMB YOUR HAIR, PLEASE.:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So does Captain now head over to coach ClubI next year, don't think Indo could keep him around in Div. 1.
That would be no pressure, coaching again in Premier with a new team in year two, no pressure, just angles.

Sammy Sound

Do you seriously give a fcuk? No, you don't so fcuk off

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steven Byrnes. Wow what a name! Steven ......ing Byrnes. I love that fine italian cut suit you had on. All you needed was the greasey slicked back hair. We're working on the green turban thing. Should be ready for April.

Im ****ing gay so enjoy the ****ing cut............

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Leave my hair out of this please, wanker. :D My flowing locks are the only reason we have won 5 games in a row.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like it was a fun Patty's day, just winding up the old Celtic cnut.

Perhaps you can do both jobs next year, just a lot less money.

Good luck to Club I back in the show.

hos

Seriously, HOS, why are you concerned about who I am coaching? :confused: Why are you bringing money into the equation? It has nothing to do with anything.

Yes, it was a great St. Patrick's Day. I put in a 12 hour shift.......One Dart made it to the 8:00 time frame, so it was a great day. Now, HOS, please don't concern yourself with who and what I'm coaching.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its all in fun Captain, just the whole ttp thing, best of luck to Indo in the Imperail final, just don't let Morris take any PK's, and best of luck to whoever coaches Club I next year, they are a classy club.

Best Wishes HOS

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS,

Maybe you should consider offering your services up to Club I and apply for their coaching position.:D

JAGS

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't have enough Rangers tops to wear under the Club I kit that the coach would have, plus I think (not that I really care) that Captain would be best for the job, but really, who cares.

hos

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So does Captain now head over to coach ClubI next year...
JAGS said:
Maybe you should consider offering your services up to Club I and apply for their coaching position.
JAGS
...plus I think (not that I really care) that Captain would be best for the job.
Not too sure why you think the Captain would be coaching the team because we've all of sudden made Premier??? :confused: Burnsie hasn't had any involvement with coaching the men's teams; he has been purely focused on the women's side of the club, enjoying tremendous success.

I have been the player/coach of the first team for 3 1/2 seasons, building the squad into what it is today, and I will be maintaining the coaching reigns next season too, especially now that I've hung up the gloves.

...and best of luck to whoever coaches Club I next year, they are a classy club.

Thanks HOS, I look forward to the next season and the challenge of keeping my boys competitive and in the Premier so we avoid being categorized another 'Special Olympics' case.:eek:

Cheers!

Burnro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0