Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1B 2007] Results, Banter & Predictions September & October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Love the 1b thread. far too witty! keep up the good work. captain shamrock are sure about sidewinder ? I thougt it was a just a posh accent.

SmartCoach, you could be right. I'm still trying to figure it out. :D Mind you, he did assure me that he wasn't gay this afternoon. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

soccer4life11

Nov 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for everyone's continuing smartass references to "1 of the top 2 teams in div 1" will they get the ****kkkkkk over it? Take note that it wasn't even anyone from CA who made that comment so its not like its a self-proclaimed title or something...

True that the comments were not made by your team, but you yourself said that your D was one of the best in the league and you would put it up against anyone. Seems like Club I's offense owned you guys

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smartcoach;
Is that posh as in Posh Spice? Or is it posh as in your posh wheels?

At least when we play you guys we come away with 4 flags as well as [usually]3 points.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smartcoach;
Is that posh as in Posh Spice? Or is it posh as in your posh wheels?

At least when we play you guys we come away with 4 flags as well as [usually]3 points.

I agree you always win ! As for posh i know you like to get your hands on becks wife posh bottom so i would say not gay .

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any predictions for this weekend?

PH over IFC 4-0
CI over lobbans 3-1
VO over Clif ave 2-1
bingers over fiji 2-1
RUFC over sarajevo 3-1

Let's hope for no rain!

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bring on the rain!

PH rolls over IFC, 4-nil.

VO pace out wide and up front will be too much for a struggling CA offence, 3-1 VO.

Bingers vs. Fiji is a toss up. If Fiji show up, still knowing they need the points to get off the bottom of the table. Bingers per the usual will hustle and give Fiji a hard time, 2-1 Bingers.

RU vs Sarajevo will be a muck fest IMO. A few bad tackles and mucker footie in the middle of the park, 1-1 final score.

As for CI vs. Lobbans, this game won't be nearly as lob sided as our first encounter. They were thin on numbers, and now the HOOPS are going through the same through injury and suspension. 2-1 for CI.

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CIC...according to your posts, it seems IMO that every week, CI is going through injury and suspendion :) ? I hope you realize that most, if not all, of the other teams are also going through the same. This is sport. I would almost guarantee that no Premier or Div 1 team will have their 'perfect 11' starting this weekend. You surely don't believe your 4-nil drumming of the Idiots was against RU's 'finest' 11 ;)? Anyways good luck, but RU 4-0 over Sarajevo.

Hopingtobebackaftersixmissedgames.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Klaus,

I realize that no club will always have their perfect starting 11, unfortunately we have thin #'s to begin with, add to it injury and suspension and it makes things tough. That being said, you play with the cards your dealt with and get on with it. In reference to all my previous posts, I'm just keeping everyone on their toes ;) Since I'm the one unfortunately dealing with injury:(

I also realize that our 4-nil drubbing of your lot wasn't against your ' finest 11 ' but we'll take it, especially the 2 goals for yours truly :D

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Notcher;
Not the best side in Div. 1 B,"one of the best 2 sides in Div.1"

However we should best put this to bed as Stevie G. ate humble pie last week.

sandbagger

Aug 27, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know if Cliff had their 3 new signings in the lineup yesterday? I'm not sure why 3 good players would want to sign with an 8th place Div.1 team with 6 games remaining. Apparently someone convinced them that they're planning on "making a run in the cup." Not sure what Cup they plan on winning.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know if Cliff had their 3 new signings in the lineup yesterday? I'm not sure why 3 good players would want to sign with an 8th place Div.1 team with 6 games remaining. Apparently someone convinced them that they're planning on "making a run in the cup." Not sure what Cup they plan on winning.

You'd have to ask Stevie-G.

Club I 3 Lobbans 2

A hard earned 3 points yesterday at Hastings Bowl. We pissed away two leads once in the first, one in the second half but managed to scramble back into the lead with a little over 5 to go. Lobbans scored 2 goals on 2 shots, or so it seemed. The ref was SHOC-KING, for both squads.

Hope the guy on the north field is alright, a suspected broken ankle?:(

What happened today in the RU vs. Sarajevo game? I want to at least go 4-5 on my predictions. :)

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 3 - Sarajevo 3

Disgusting. Typical Idiot style and give up a 100-yd counter attack goal 10 minutes in, after 9 & a half minutes of soild RU possession. Followed two minutes later by a SOFT PK call against us. 2-nil 12 minutes in. Referee, who is normally a decent ref, has a SHOCK-ER for the duration of the match. Maybe 7 yellows RU and 5 yellows Sarajevo by the end. Idiots score a nice goal before the half to make ot 2-1. Second half, sees Sarajevo drop back to haveing only one striker, which made things fairly 'easy' for RU to control things and wait for some finishing. 2 second half goals square things off, but a tie is disappointing. Plus, I just finished Sunday dinner with some humble pie after trying to spiced the TTP predictions up with a drumming :confused:.

Not an overly significant advantage in possesion, but Idiots had way more quality chances and poor finishing to match. Problem lies with coughing up the ball too easily in our group transition forward, which in turn leads to counter-attack goals. Not to mention a veteran Idiot :rolleyes: who shows up from Whistler ten minutes prior to kick-off and gets benched for the first half didn't help much. Fcuk.

British Bulldogg

Oct 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
how can u say that, yes ok it is all kick and run soccer but in the first half you guys were got dominated by our 2 18 year old center mids, sarajevo was devistatingly effective on the attack in the first half. it Faided in the second half beccause the balls just skipped them and were hoofed up feild, i beilve if they woud have been on the ball more it would of finished alot differernt. however they didnt and we take a much needed point

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
how can u say that, yes ok it is all kick and run soccer but in the first half you guys were got dominated by our 2 18 year old center mids, sarajevo was devistatingly effective on the attack in the first half. it Faided in the second half beccause the balls just skipped them and were hoofed up feild, i beilve if they woud have been on the ball more it would of finished alot differernt. however they didnt and we take a much needed point

Sorry richmond but after reading the above post, the British bulldog and his team deserve the name the Idiots! As Sidewinder said drop the British.

denosana

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond united by far the worst team in entire second division. All you guys did is cry about how hard we played you. Consider your self lucky to get one point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0