Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1B 2007] Results, Banter & Predictions September & October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

denosana

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys should be in second div. and I should not be posting drunk but hey that's life buddy. You guys have 2 guys that can play football # 10 and # 14. Rest of your team is crap. Even ref after the game said to us that he never heard any team complained more after they were barely touched. He almost called you bunch of, then he stopped

British Bulldogg

Oct 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
what does someones IQ have to do with their ability to play football. i bet gazza had an IQ of 2 and was one of the best players!! ok congradulations ur some smart ass who has a big IQ but cant kick a football to save his life.. this is a football fourm no one gives a f u c k about your IQ.. Richmond got dominated end of story

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
what does someones IQ have to do with their ability to play football. i bet gazza had an IQ of 2 and was one of the best players!! ok congradulations ur some smart ass who has a big IQ but cant kick a football to save his life.. this is a football fourm no one gives a f u c k about your IQ.. Richmond got dominated end of story

Even more stupid ! Richmond will be in div1 next year your team will be in div2.
What was my shirt number in the game if you say i cant kick a ball.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Of all the players in the world, you choose that wife beating drunk? Hmmm, maybe Smart Coach was right.......

I smell shoite..........:D

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
"well sicne half the team culdnt id say u were proiably 18 but anyones guess really only a few of ur players have their dignity left"[/I]

What???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0