Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1B 2007] Results, Banter & Predictions September & October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby faced assassin

Nov 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
whats all this rubbish about r.u.f.c. being dominated by sarajevo, bunch of b/s. maybe if r.u.f.c. pulled our socks up over our knees, put some gloves on and wore long sleeve shirts like you lot, we might have gotten 3 points.....

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not sure, but like anyone in TTP land, you could create one. Cerebral and Dancing Bear will be joining you shortly.

i'll just be joining the 0'35 threads, (hardly what i would call retirement), as soon as i'm done with these pesky premier league and 'azzi's week in review' threads.:D

denosana

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
whats all this rubbish about r.u.f.c. being dominated by sarajevo, bunch of b/s. maybe if r.u.f.c. pulled our socks up over our knees, put some gloves on and wore long sleeve shirts like you lot, we might have gotten 3 points.....
You should try it because regular way did not work for you .
:)

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for this weekend:

RUFC over IFC 3-0 (Unless our D shite the bed.....again)
PH over Fiji 4-0
Sarajevo gets spanked by CI and bitches all over TTP about the way Club I plays:)
Bingers loses to VO 2-1
Lobbans over Cliff ave 3-2

any bets people?

baby faced assassin

Nov 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for this weekend:

RUFC over IFC 3-0 (Unless our D shite the bed.....again)
PH over Fiji 4-0
Sarajevo gets spanked by CI and bitches all over TTP about the way Club I plays:)
Bingers loses to VO 2-1
Lobbans over Cliff ave 3-2

any bets people?

agreed! im actually looking forward to reading all the excuses that sarajevo are gonna come up with. it to cold, ref bad.......
icon7.gif

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Punjabs won again 4-1 last night against Fiji out at Mercer stadium. It may be a slightly premature but this result for Fiji before the winter break will likely see them relegated by seasons end.

BFA,

The Sarajevo excuses will have to wait until the end of the season as our game at David Lam is Canceled due to the snow.

The remaining games this weekend are a little on the boring side ;)

Lobbans vs Cliff will be a snooze fest out at BBY Lake. Can Cliff Ave score a goal? Do Lobbans create more then their 2 chances against us? All square at the final whistle, 1-1.

I'm glad the games in Richmond are still on. At Minoru Turf, RU's 4-3-5 record goes up against Polonias 4-2-5 record. The turf will be slick and with these blizzard like conditions the game could get a little sloppy, similar to the Baby Faced Assasins game:eek: A draw is in the cards on the day, 2-2 the final.

Good luck everyone, enjoy the pints from the cooler :wa:

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too bad that we have to wait for the make up date to enjoy a weeks worth of whining.

With newly signed Smart coach as our early man[hatchet man] the bodies would have been flying.

Good luck to the Idiots[minus Smartcoach] if the snow holds off for your game.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too bad that we have to wait for the make up date to enjoy a weeks worth of whining.

With newly signed Smart coach as our early man[hatchet man] the bodies would have been flying.

No one wants to listen to Sarajevo whine, no matter how comical it may be on TTP.

I see the Assassin and Kippax lurking, anything to say before kick-off? :)

denosana

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

:):):)Club I is actually classiest team in our division . But come on Smart Coach is going to spoil your rep. He could not beat us when he was with RUFC so he had to join you .. You guys just might turn in to RUFC . I hope he wears #18

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A 10 o'clock kickoff for an exhibition game?

Stevie-G, what do you think you'll gain from playing this game? You must be desperate to score a goal after only getting 2 in your last 3 games :D

Stevie-G

Dec 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe 10pm is the time ACBC has the field every week, kinda blows, but we'll take it. Anything we can do to pop some balls in the back of a net i guess CIC ;)

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pardon my ignorance but who the fcuk is ACBC?

ACBC is a Div 1 side from the FVSL I think:confused:I believe they wear that ass ugly kit that resembles the BC Flag:confused: They played this past summer in the RRSL if memory serves me correctly. They'll beat CA tonight if they decide to show up and play at 10pm:rolleyes: Shoot to Thrill Stevie-G :D

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i would like to hear the result... if ACBC is anywhere near the team they say they are, they will trounce CA.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mr. Sidewinder, are you having a wank right now? Why else would you be on the computer at this time of the evening? :D:wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0