Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Div 2] 2008-09 Divisional Setup

akal number one

Sep 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2c better watch out for the vancouver stars, yeah sure they lost elvis but have gotten new recruits. They tailed off at the end last year but were right up there with desmesh and Burnaby. Desmesh got lucky on both occasions as they got outplayed in both games, look forward to seeing these two teams playing against each other again this season

Outplayed both games? First game we went down a man in 10 min, and ended up winning 4-0. Yea you guys had chances, but you should with an extra man.

2nd game wasn't even close, Stars had no real chances. Granted it was a good game.

In 2 games Stars got 0 goals on us, so I wouldn't say we were that lucky.

Who are the new recruits you speak of? I take it you're one of them?

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prediction: Sarajevo 14 - Cleos 0
Fresh ship of new immigrants arrived from Bosnia. They have this new fella goes by the name Haza Fantastico who apparently played at a pro level in Vakuf.

Watch out guys....he played in Vacuf. Where the fukc in Whackoff?:confused:

ctower10

Nov 27, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Outplayed both games? First game we went down a man in 10 min, and ended up winning 4-0. Yea you guys had chances, but you should with an extra man.

2nd game wasn't even close, Stars had no real chances. Granted it was a good game.

In 2 games Stars got 0 goals on us, so I wouldn't say we were that lucky.

Who are the new recruits you speak of? I take it you're one of them?

The first game the stars were all over you at the beggining, you were lucky you got two quick early goals, if the stars would have scored it would have been a different game, in the second game the stars outplayed you the majority of the time and had the better chances, im pretty sure they will crack you guy this year

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any predictions for the weekend?

2A predictions:

NorWest United vs Norvan JB"s - JB's

Yaletown FC vs KLM Alemania - Yaletown in a close one.

UBC Metropolitan "A" vs Cliff Avenue Cobra - UBC

Aryana FC vs Sikh Temple - ???????

Unicorns FC vs Westside Knights - Westside

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The first game the stars were all over you at the beggining, you were lucky you got two quick early goals, if the stars would have scored it would have been a different game, in the second game the stars outplayed you the majority of the time and had the better chances, im pretty sure they will crack you guy this year

And if my aunt had a cokc she'd be my uncle! They beat you both times, get over it.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any predictions for the weekend?

2A predictions:

NorWest United vs Norvan JB"s - JB's

Yaletown FC vs KLM Alemania - Yaletown in a close one.

UBC Metropolitan "A" vs Cliff Avenue Cobra - UBC

Aryana FC vs Sikh Temple - ???????

Unicorns FC vs Westside Knights - Westside

c'mon Gurps, surely you're confident enough to think you'll beat Aryana...

I saw on fullsquad that they're looking for a keeper. Shoot from anywhere!! :D

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazza first you have to get there.Than shoot,thats a bad advice. Stay focused get close and then hammer it. If we play like that Honduras will beat us at home.There is a good young keeper in North Van he works at Star B coffee place. Just ask for Misho. One hell of a keeper.What the hell is happening lats of clubs are gone and lats have united.Drying must be very hard now days. It's ok rains are comming.

akal number one

Sep 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Why are you saying the stars? I take it you played, if you're making all these claims. Our team is losing key players every week now, but I'm pretty sure you won't "crack us this year"

Try scoring first, then run your mouth.

akal number one

Sep 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Why are you saying the stars? I take it you played, if you're making all these claims. Our team is losing key players every week now, but I'm pretty sure you won't "crack us this year"

Try scoring first, then run your mouth.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0