Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Div 2] 2008-09 Divisional Setup

Fileh

Jan 30, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Group A
Westside Knights
Yaletown FC
Cliff Avenue Cobra
Unicorns FC
KLM Alemania
Norvan JB’s
Aryana FC
UBC Metropolitan
Sikh Temple
Fiji FC

Group B
Bosna SC
Cleo’s FC
Douglas Park
West Van Royals
Signmaster SC
NK Hrvat
PCOV ‘A’
Kosova SC
Sarajevo FC
Burnaby Luchadores

Group C
East Van Socceroos
Squamish FC
Green Devils FC
PCOV Europa
C-men Lions
Meraloma SC
Point Grey Rangers
Shaheen FC ‘A’
GN Sporting Club
Wickham FC ‘A’

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Group B
Bosna SC
Cleo’s FC
Douglas Park
West Van Royals
Signmaster SC
NK Hrvat
PCOV ‘A’
Kosova SC
Sarajevo FC
Burnaby Luchadores

WOW...... Going to be some interesting matches here....

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's a bit of a travesty given the fact that they made it all the way to Cup Finals - they're obviously a good team.

But this is definitely the strongest I've ever seen Division 2. Look at 2C:

East Van Socceroos
Squamish FC
Green Devils FC
PCOV Europa
C-men Lions
Meraloma SC
Point Grey Rangers
Shaheen FC ‘A’
GN Sporting Club
Wickham FC ‘A’

You have some pretty damn strong teams in this group - Green Devils, Shaheen, GN Sporting, Wickham are all top notch with Squamish, PG Rangers no doubt right behind. And who knows if Socceroos, PCOV, Meraloma, and C-men will have an altered look this year. No freebies this coming year methinks!

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is correct Dezza, plus a few additions, and we may be able to add in a few guys who are playing Coast League in the summer that may not want to play Premier soccer again in the fall. That is up in the air right now.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too bad you guys didn't do that with the spot last year... you probably would've stayed in Div 1!

dr.j

Sep 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I doubt that there will be too many sure bets for the Knights either. Two teams from div. 1 who may be looking to stack up for a run at promotion back to division 1, and an expected improvement in effort from the likes of JB's, UBC, unicorns and Yaletown could signify a very competitive group "A". Looking forward to an improved level of witty banter now that the Rattler, Bonefish and the rest of the usual suspects get set to renew aquaintances again. I will, however, miss Army's jiggly avatar in future postings...

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dr. J,

while i am using the drunk old guy avatar right now, the jiggly girls will be back in full force when the season kicks off again in the fall. I, of course, will be hanging around a bit down here in the nether regions of TTP, :D, as i actually play DIv 2 Cat so i will just make sure to post those results as well. I wouldn't want to miss any of the pie charts etc that BOnefish puts out.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
...BOnefish...
Its started already has it... I have been a ghost on TTP for quite a while due to a crushing amount of work. I will echo the comments that the increase in the competitiveness of the groups(on paper and in June) looks good. I also feel that more than 1 team should have come up from Div 3. That would have taken Div 2 back to what it was in the past. Anyways back to the salt mines for Bonefish...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well well group B will be war zone.Just think NK vs Sarajevo god help you.Luchaderos vs Bosna.And then Kosova vs any of those sides.Yellow and red cards will be at max.Fan to see how it all goes down.PCOV just might move on.

denosana

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
2"B" stands for Balkan, it looks like 1991 all over again. I feel sorry for Ref's in this division. There is going to be though on and of the field with the number of fans watching these teams

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will be fun to see if PCOV can get to the top.I think PCOV will be the team to beat.Luchadores will be also there.Nk does not work hard enough on fitness.
Bosna and Sarajevo will be fantastic games.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0