Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Div 2] 2008-09 Divisional Setup

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats only when i drink beer.What can i say. Two and two is four, but four and four make the spelling spin.
I would not coach a guy like watcher. He only has two balls at the start of the season and bag full of old shirts ,at the end of the season he has ten balls and still bag full of old shirts . Not for me. I ref and i see what goes on.

I do have a club and we might meet in the playoffs somewhere along the line. Cheers to you coach and injoy your season. "Shalom."

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now bit on a beer bellies old man. I heard he is going tho coach Croatia again. Bad coach his son is old fat and slow. All the old man does and his friend Charlie right letters behind peoples back. And than they pretend they are your friends.Go figure. Ald man get away from the guys. Was not your old man one of the shooters in Blaigurg. Cheers Balkan is well represented in the VMSL. Thanks Mr Azzi we always count on you.
Healdy do you aften stop first street after the Carson Graham School off of Quins.

hajduk

Aug 19, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK will win the group!! You got to be kidding me. NK picked up all young guys that can run but have no soccer sense whatsoever. They will be worse then last year. LOL!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats not what Nk is all about. They will do fine for Watcher. Run grab and go the faster the better. Ballattis is the to slow it down and buy in to it.
They will be fine. Mid of the table club or bit better.Watcher does not care if they win lose or draw as long as he is the president and he colects two hundred bucks from each guy things are all right. Thirty guys is just fine.He even stold the name. It belongs to onother guy. That's Watcher for you. He thinks he has achived something. It is Teacher and Colombian and Gusic and Amor the real deal. Just chek who cashed the cheque few years back. And what name it was. That guy has a new club in Valley league that will kick but for a long time.All twenty three four years of age abnd a young team comming up.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hay Duke!

Save the LOL's for when your trollin for whores on yahoo!And smart coach i can tell your european becuase where i am from shootouts is one word ,reading your post makes me feel like you had a dink in your mouth and choked while typing!LOL,TTYL,OMG that is so funny J.J.!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty that's not like you to svare on the page. Kids read the posts it is not needed be bit more constractive and posative. Smart coach is X Rino West side guy. Likes to get you going, than he stays back and grins. He can coach but the letters he and Charlie send behind peoples back are westside style.Double boxing is ok.
McDirty do't say anything just play hard and it will all take care of it self. Burnaby Luchadores have changed the name to HNK Vatreni. In Croatian Vatreni means the burning type. They have few very good young players. It will be very nice to see who comes to the top in your group.

cgtrader

Aug 20, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The divisional setup listed is not current, there has been some changes made.

DIVISION 2
Group ‘A’ Group 'B' Group 'C'

Westside Knights Bosna SC East Van Socceroos
Yaletown FC Cleo’s FC Squamish FC
Cliff Avenue Cobra D Park Rangers Green Devils FC 'A'
Unicorns FC West Van Royals PCOV Europa
KLM Alemania Signmaster SC C-men Lions
Norvan JB’s NK Hrvat Meraloma SC
Aryana FC PCOV ‘A’ Point Grey Rangers
UBC Metropolitan ‘A’ Kosova SC Shaheen FC
Sikh Temple Sarajevo FC Desmesh FC
NorWest United HNK Vatreni Wickham FC ‘A’

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I still say PCOV is the club this year to come up to the top. They have taken all the steps needed to be able to go forward.HNk Vatreni will be a salid side.Nk Hrvat is going to be the same maybe bit better.Bosna should be solid.Sarajevo is pissed droping they might storm up. It remains to be sean. Best young player went to HNK Vatreni. He could easy play Premier level. And no team will have as mutch fun as HNK Vatreni.
Balcan is going to be tough group i say. Azzi is the best when he sleeps.

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Watcher, we (FVSL Div 1) got 2 former Nk'ers on our squad this year. Quality additions for sure and great guys. I remember having to chase them around the park, and fouling them as they blew by me! Your name came up (all good things) when remeniscing about our old rivalry (Richmond vs NK).

Kinda miss Div 2, especially the pace of the game (slow) when we played the shite teams (when we weren't one of the shite teams!).

Best of luck this season.

denosana

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Nk all the way!

NK will win its group no contest!

It's hard to say who is going to win their group this year but I know one thing, Nk is not going to be one of them. Like every other year they will talk the talk here but will suck on the field. Cant wait to kick their ass and wait to see with what kind of excuse they will make this year. They had all summer to make them up.

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kinda miss Div 2, especially the pace of the game (slow) when we played the shite teams (when we weren't one of the shite teams!).

Best of luck this season.

As opposed to the track meet that is Div. 1 FVSL:p

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
denosana,

I don't predict that we will win or lose anything this year. I just play the games and the results speak for themselves. There are many other guys on the team who feel and act the same way. Sure, McDirty likes to stir the shite on this site. . . and he is quite successful at it. It looks like he got the hook deep into your gaping mouth. But to say we suck every year doesn't do much justice to our Cup win and our promotion a couple years back. Nor does it say much about our competition. In fact, you coloured the whole league with a blanket 'you suck' with your comments.

looking forward to getting my ass kicked,

Yomama

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0