Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 VMSL Div 2 Cup Results and Banter 2004/2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: VMSL Div 2 Cup Results and Banter

If you took him he would help! As far as him staying with your group - not in a million years :)

vratar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Congratulations to watcher, yomama and the rest of NK Hrvatska on your impressive cup run and div 2 cup victory.

Enjoy!!

btw, whats with all this buddy talk with the North Van JB's(purveyors of kick and run). Mickster and Bonefish playing with NK?

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

They were cut by Norvan JB's and are looking for a team that would suit them. That's why all the nice talk...... :D

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

They are genuinely good guys on and off the field; however, that being said, I still wouldn't hesitate to blast a ball into Mickster's twig and berries again. :D

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

I couldn't help but smile when I read you guys won the cup. I am happy for the NK train and the watcher in particular. You kept the train together and did not derail in the process. I only wish that I could have been there to cheer you on as a Hrvat alumnus. My old man was sorry he couldn't make it as well, but was very happy to know you guys won. He always said you were a good player when you wanted to be.

You guys win div 2 cup
Croatia A wins Imperial cup
Torcida wins the top prize in the Burnaby league
U 21 onto the semis in provincial cup

Pretty proud to see our teams doing so well this year. Except for Classic....:). Well watcher the next challenge is promotion to div 1. Which I know you can do.

Good way to end off the season. I heard you played really well Yomama. I didn't know Dave B played for you guys good to see him still playing.

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yomama, I'll remember my "cup" the next time we play you guys!! And don't think I have forgotten.... I will get you back!!

Therapist... talking about cuts.... have you got your phone call yet??

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks Rob.The video of the final is being edited by Yomamma and will be available shortly. I wish you were there to see it in person but I heard the video captures "the moment" quite well.

CheShouldHeBeWhite

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

What weekend are the Provincials?

watcher said:
Thanks Rob.The video of the final is being edited by Yomamma and will be available shortly. I wish you were there to see it in person but I heard the video captures "the moment" quite well.
Good to hear. I just hope "the moment" includes certain things prior to the so-celebrated "tap in". I didn't sabotage the team all season only to have my one moment of glory cut off by the back of someone's head!

gorilla

Apr 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Link for Provincial Cup ....http://www.bcsoccer.net/

NK would look fantastic in brand new uniforms for ProvCup , BLUE (with a touch of silver - to match their gold)

Tryouts next week !

Idemo Dalje!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0