Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL DIV 2] Predictions, Results and Banter 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil lennox

Jan 18, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your so wrong soccer coach, we dominated you in the second half, you created nothing until our defender gave it straight your player in scoring position. And just for the record. No strikers scored for us, it was the centre back both times. Good defending. I think you need to work on not just your observation of a game , your bias towards your team but also your defending. See you next year.

Phil lennox

Jan 18, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just for your info soccer coach, the goals were both scored by a centre back, you need to work on your positional skills, set peices and attitude. You don't do yourself any justice on the sidelines letting your players and fans react like schoolchildren to frree tator tots every time the ball goes into the opposition half, it was almost embarassing. You have alot of work to do, there was no way you were the better team this season, GN were consistent and we fcuked up, otherwise we would of won the league by 6-10 points. Best wishes to GN they have the title, you have the the cup, and as for Norvan, we have our pride, that will never die , thankyou and goodnight

lego3

Oct 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
If my wife was a team player, id be doing the same thing right now but I had to settle for Stacy from No. 5 Orange

As promised I was doing cocaine off my wifes butthole, damn she tasted like old kimchi so therefore I made a quick pitstop at no. 5 and I had an asian girl name zana. All I have to say is wow she was amazing, my wife would never be able to satisfy me like she did and she didnt taste like old kimchi. fcuk campo amd good luck to GN.

RickG

May 28, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Norvan!
All the best for next year in Div. 1.
Maybe catch you in August for a Bowen Bowen Beer and BBQ friendly?

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just for your info soccer coach, the goals were both scored by a centre back, you need to work on your positional skills, set peices and attitude. You don't do yourself any justice on the sidelines letting your players and fans react like schoolchildren to frree tator tots every time the ball goes into the opposition half, it was almost embarassing. You have alot of work to do, there was no way you were the better team this season, GN were consistent and we fcuked up, otherwise we would of won the league by 6-10 points. Best wishes to GN they have the title, you have the the cup, and as for Norvan, we have our pride, that will never die , thankyou and goodnight
1) Well, Phil, thank you for letting me know that it was you the one who score the goals. Sometimes it is hard to determine if it is the centre back when there are many players in the area. They were good ones.
2) The way I see it. The fans were having a good time. I do not think that many VMSL division 2 games had that many people watching a game. It is better to have them there. They were not drinking or doing illegal activities. So better this than empty bleachers.
3) It is all matter of opinion, who was better. As I mentioned earlier, any of the three teams could have gone up. Too close to call. Three different ways of playing the game. It is all good.
4) The same as here. The season would have been dull without all this posting back and forth.
All the best to you and your family and see you next season.

Gazzawal

Jan 30, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done to Norvan this year. We greatly appreciate the win as I'm sure they noticed with all the support from the sideline. Both games against you could have gone either way and any other day it might've been you guys going up. As we were talking to the NVFC coaches, we agreed the Campo players are great and deserve respect for the season they had but their coach is a complete arrogant doorknob. GN and Norvan celebrating Norvans winner was a sight to see.

Once again, thanks to Norvan. Classy bunch of guys
Your so wrong soccer coach, we dominated you in the second half, you created nothing until our defender gave it straight your player in scoring position. And just for the record. No strikers scored for us, it was the centre back both times. Good defending. I think you need to work on not just your observation of a game , your bias towards your team but also your defending. See you next year.

Toot toot....don't blow your own horn there to much fella,you mite just pop a load lmao

username

Jan 26, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan haven't posted on here allnyear, we decided not to until the season was over, what a season, so close, probably the most exiting season the vmsl has seen in a long time, congrats to GN although we should of beaten you, and campo, unlucky, have nothing against your team, the lads are quality, give 100% every time, but your coach, what a fcuking joke, he is completely over the top and we are so so glad your season comes to an end at our hands, go home, contemplate what went wrong and stop with all your terrible terrible posts on here, finally have some grace and decoram , we are absolutely gutted to have not won this league, enjoyed every game, some we should of won and some we should of lost, looking forward to winning the league next year ;) . bring one the summer league and provincials. Proud of every single one of our players. Every week, win or lose we keep fighting. Good luck GN next season.

Funny having someone from Norvan criticizing how another team's coach acts when you have that classless greasy caveman for a manager.

gunners

Dec 20, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well its time to post. First and foremost I told our team no posting on here until the season is over because as u guys have noticed what it turns in to. I so want to post how I felt about what I read on here throughout the season but that would just be wrong. Instead I shall be polite and humbled which trust me that is not me at all. I could say that we r the peasants of North van as i have read about an other team on here but that would be a lie. We r also not the rich from here. What we r as someone had said earlier a team with pride in ourselves. We have a standard to keep up here on the shore. When I first started with this club I hated norvan for many reasons but there r two people in particular that changed my thinking of this club. Mark and pat. Thanks guys. We r a club that plays on pride and will continue to to so.
As for our game today hats off to campo as they have a good side. Giancarlo was it really worth bawling ur eyes out for that long after the game. In the end it's just a game son. I fully believe that this game should have been the promotion game. GN knows promotion was taken away from us by the ref in our last game against them..but that being said u had a good season as well GN. Good luck next season.
Great bunch of cheerleaders I must say. :)
Campo u had a great bunch of fans there too. They had me chuckling a few times. Can't really say we came onto the pitch as underdogs nor can I say campo did as well. Besides they r the reigning div 2 cup Champs. By the way a choice we made to bow out of earlier fully knowing we had 5 injuries after our punjab game where the ref failed to protect players. We knew we had to have a full healthy squad to play our 2 remaining games. We opted to get healthy instead of limping through the cup. What we didn't expect and this is where vmsl has to go back and relook at this cup shite. It took 2 months to play our last 2 games.
Soccer coach u gave every team a little motivation all season to play ur team and also kept us entertained all season as well. Shall we expect someone from campo scouting us all next year as well. If so bring ur dog as u quoted earlier. Now onto some good stuff. The meralomas game. Lucky u were correct in what u had said we as well didn't feel the direct red was warrented. Not with the tackles that went on in that game. The ref was also correct in asking me to leave. He did not red card me as he knew he was wrong. There was the hand ball and as luc had said our 3 players were shown a yellow walking away and no one knew who got it. He threatened our player with a further card if he continued questioning who got the card. I stepped in and yelled out at the ref for an explanation as well to take the light away from our player. The ref came over and I asked him about the non hand ball call on the meralomas player. Especially when we gave up a hand ball pk when we felt it was ball to hand. His explanation was our players hand was above his waist and their players hand was pointing down below his waist. I then said he was wrong and I would have to ask Angelo. This is when he asked me to leave the game as I would have done as well and have done to both players and coaches when I ref hockey. I walked over about 30 yards from the field onto the other field and stood beside some fat brown guy who I am assuming was the blue and white army guy. And was told further by the ref. The game resumed and stopped about a minute later at this time i was told to be a fields length away. I said i was going to tbe change room instead and went there. Good thing I did as I watch 2 pretty free kicks go in from there. Best seat in the house. When the game was finished the keeper was swearing at me so I told him he looked like a big fcuking marshmallow doing ballet getting over to the 2 free kicks. I thought it was humorous. He didn't. Started swearing even more thought we were going to tee off then. Lol then a little chickenshit pick I think it was #2 from their team run up from behind me and slapped me like the little girl he was and ran away from me. It ended there lol. We were invited into their club house so we went in and had beers as that's what the rest of u teams should do when they invite u into their club house. Had to listen to the little coach that runs their team put down our players saying we were diving and screaming all over the field lol but the beer after is worth it lol. Unfortunately I don't think he sees the game that well. Luc hats off to u son u got rooked. @99bllewellyn u my friend r the hind tit on a bull moose. Useless. Not sure what way of life u lead but karma is a bitch. Try not to hide on here. Come introduce urself and remember Wear protection. Hate to see karma get u or u reproduce.
@Soccer Coach were we at the same game???? Wow ur last post makes me feel our team was not there at that field. We played elsewhere. The first half was 50% each and we created the first scoring chance. We came out in the second half and dominated ur team until the sending off. At least u got the retaliation correct as that is what it was. It was a great corner from our sub who came on to take the corner and a well laid ball back down from our striker to our midfielder who struck it well only to have ur fullback get a foot on it and deflect it to another one of our players who struck it home for the game winner.

Now some final and probably words we all want to say if she is great looking.
@lego3 we want pictures of u snorting coke off ur wife's tits and ass lolol. The best line on here all season.
Good luck to GN next season up in div 1 and for the provincial cup. Good luck to campo in the cup as well as our old friend dezzas squad from the other side.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well its time to post. First and foremost I told our team no posting on here until the season is over because as u guys have noticed what it turns in to. I so want to post how I felt about what I read on here throughout the season but that would just be wrong. Instead I shall be polite and humbled which trust me that is not me at all. I could say that we r the peasants of North van as i have read about an other team on here but that would be a lie. We r also not the rich from here. What we r as someone had said earlier a team with pride in ourselves. We have a standard to keep up here on the shore. When I first started with this club I hated norvan for many reasons but there r two people in particular that changed my thinking of this club. Mark and pat. Thanks guys. We r a club that plays on pride and will continue to to so.
As for our game today hats off to campo as they have a good side. Giancarlo was it really worth bawling ur eyes out for that long after the game. In the end it's just a game son. I fully believe that this game should have been the promotion game. GN knows promotion was taken away from us by the ref in our last game against them..but that being said u had a good season as well GN. Good luck next season.
Great bunch of cheerleaders I must say. :)
Campo u had a great bunch of fans there too. They had me chuckling a few times. Can't really say we came onto the pitch as underdogs nor can I say campo did as well. Besides they r the reigning div 2 cup Champs. By the way a choice we made to bow out of earlier fully knowing we had 5 injuries after our punjab game where the ref failed to protect players. We knew we had to have a full healthy squad to play our 2 remaining games. We opted to get healthy instead of limping through the cup. What we didn't expect and this is where vmsl has to go back and relook at this cup shite. It took 2 months to play our last 2 games.
Soccer coach u gave every team a little motivation all season to play ur team and also kept us entertained all season as well. Shall we expect someone from campo scouting us all next year as well. If so bring ur dog as u quoted earlier. Now onto some good stuff. The meralomas game. Lucky u were correct in what u had said we as well didn't feel the direct red was warrented. Not with the tackles that went on in that game. The ref was also correct in asking me to leave. He did not red card me as he knew he was wrong. There was the hand ball and as luc had said our 3 players were shown a yellow walking away and no one knew who got it. He threatened our player with a further card if he continued questioning who got the card. I stepped in and yelled out at the ref for an explanation as well to take the light away from our player. The ref came over and I asked him about the non hand ball call on the meralomas player. Especially when we gave up a hand ball pk when we felt it was ball to hand. His explanation was our players hand was above his waist and their players hand was pointing down below his waist. I then said he was wrong and I would have to ask Angelo. This is when he asked me to leave the game as I would have done as well and have done to both players and coaches when I ref hockey. I walked over about 30 yards from the field onto the other field and stood beside some fat brown guy who I am assuming was the blue and white army guy. And was told further by the ref. The game resumed and stopped about a minute later at this time i was told to be a fields length away. I said i was going to tbe change room instead and went there. Good thing I did as I watch 2 pretty free kicks go in from there. Best seat in the house. When the game was finished the keeper was swearing at me so I told him he looked like a big fcuking marshmallow doing ballet getting over to the 2 free kicks. I thought it was humorous. He didn't. Started swearing even more thought we were going to tee off then. Lol then a little chickenshit pick I think it was #2 from their team run up from behind me and slapped me like the little girl he was and ran away from me. It ended there lol. We were invited into their club house so we went in and had beers as that's what the rest of u teams should do when they invite u into their club house. Had to listen to the little coach that runs their team put down our players saying we were diving and screaming all over the field lol but the beer after is worth it lol. Unfortunately I don't think he sees the game that well. Luc hats off to u son u got rooked. @99bllewellyn u my friend r the hind tit on a bull moose. Useless. Not sure what way of life u lead but karma is a bitch. Try not to hide on here. Come introduce urself and remember Wear protection. Hate to see karma get u or u reproduce.
@Soccer Coach were we at the same game???? Wow ur last post makes me feel our team was not there at that field. We played elsewhere. The first half was 50% each and we created the first scoring chance. We came out in the second half and dominated ur team until the sending off. At least u got the retaliation correct as that is what it was. It was a great corner from our sub who came on to take the corner and a well laid ball back down from our striker to our midfielder who struck it well only to have ur fullback get a foot on it and deflect it to another one of our players who struck it home for the game winner.

Now some final and probably words we all want to say if she is great looking.
@lego3 we want pictures of u snorting coke off ur wife's tits and ass lolol. The best line on here all season.
Good luck to GN next season up in div 1 and for the provincial cup. Good luck to campo in the cup as well as our old friend dezzas squad from the other side.
Good post and good season. It is all fine. I appreciate that we shake hands at the end. One thing that I must say. I perhaps people never understood. My reports are not supposed to be unbiased. They are supposed to be very biased. They are also supposed to stir some controversy, and use non-realistic or fantasy to elicit emotions on the readers. It is more entertaining this way. Take care guys. See you until next season.

Farquea

Jan 14, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rather than analysing every kick and the 'what ifs' in our games against Norvan, GN and Campo to say who should or shouldn't have deserved to go up.... you finish where you finish and GN were clearly the better team over 22 games. Congrats, well done and good luck.

See you all next season (unless I'm summoned into court to give evidence in the Soccer Coach vs TTP case first)

gunners

Dec 20, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good post and good season. It is all fine. I appreciate that we shake hands at the end. One thing that I must say. I perhaps people never understood. My reports are not supposed to be unbiased. They are supposed to be very biased. They are also supposed to stir some controversy, and use non-realistic or fantasy to elicit emotions on the readers. It is more entertaining this way. Take care guys. See you until next season.
As I said to u it supplied a whole season of reading lol see u in the cup??

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Threatening a lawsuit amongst allegations of "incentivizing" players with cash. How ironic.

Like rain on your wedding day.

Regs....wow. Still the gift that keeps on giving. :D

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan was not in a good position either just about a year or 2 ago and they were up there fighting for promotion as well. So I wouldn't give him too much praise on being better than many of us. In his eyes, his team is as good as the top 6 in Vmsl Premier, I want to smoke what he's smoking

Do you realize you've become the TTP version of this guy?

a9451f37e5077bb3afad8bfc07ccf7ff.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0