Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results and Banter 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackrwhelan

Oct 15, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gastown FC 6 - 3 Caspian FC.

Spirited performance from the Div3 side, especially after being 3-0 after 25 mins to an Irish hattrick. Could have been more, could have been worse if you know what I mean - one of those games. Looking forward to probably Dasmesh in the second round.

leftwing13

Oct 23, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gastown FC 6 - 3 Caspian FC.

Spirited performance from the Div3 side, especially after being 3-0 after 25 mins to an Irish hattrick. Could have been more, could have been worse if you know what I mean - one of those games. Looking forward to probably Dasmesh in the second round.

why you guys listed as "gastown B" ?

jackrwhelan

Oct 15, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
But with no one signed on your "A" team you gave up your seeding in the cup, plus your Provincial B Cup Berth. Seems like a poor tradeoff?

That has indeed happened. We didn't realise at the time as we're still quite new to all this (never been champs of a VMS League before!). A bit disappointed that we lost our spot in Provincials. We hoped a bit of common sense/charity could have reigned - possibly allowing us to enter as Gastown FC, rather than as a specific 'A' or 'B' team. Oh well, you learn something new every day. We'll try and do our best in this cup; maybe we can get to Provincials that way?!

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That has indeed happened. We didn't realise at the time as we're still quite new to all this (never been champs of a VMS League before!). A bit disappointed that we lost our spot in Provincials. We hoped a bit of common sense/charity could have reigned - possibly allowing us to enter as Gastown FC, rather than as a specific 'A' or 'B' team. Oh well, you learn something new every day. We'll try and do our best in this cup; maybe we can get to Provincials that way?!

I can't recall how many spots the VMSL gets in the provincial b-cup. Each division 2 winner + the div 2 cup winner?

If so, who get's the berth from 2C?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Todays game on Adanac was not much to see. First half Romania was short two guys. Roos were in Romania's half for most part. Just head no finish. Tall lad in the midle of the Park played very well for Roos. Secon half Romania was equal to the task. They head one or two shots that almost went in. Over all you can see that season is done. With addition of three guys Roos could play div one.
Rumurs are that Sarajevo might not want to go to div one. In my opinion club should be forced to move up to div one if the club wins playoff games.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caught this after our game on the same field. Romania played the first half with 10, not 9. Harps/Roos squandered a LOT of chances against a great defensive effort that bent but didn't break; there should have been multiple goals scored from the number of chances they had.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trace Romanias tenth man came thirty minutes late I saw him asking ref to enter the pitch.
Trace Piper once said unless it is in the bag it's just not there.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Desmesh - Fury 5-0

Rino's 2 Desmesh 1
your prediction spurred us on to win thanks
my to thanks to Gastown for transferring all there players to there CAT B team
As cat does not qualify for provincial cup,you would have to have won B cup
Or if the cup winner won there division the runner up gets the spot .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0