Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results and Banter 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_S_N

Mar 12, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino's 2 Desmesh 1
your prediction spurred us on to win thanks
my to thanks to Gastown for transferring all there players to there CAT B team
As cat does not qualify for provincial cup,you would have to have won B cup
Or if the cup winner won there division the runner up gets the spot .

Dezza, congrats on the Prov. spot. maybe well meet eachother in the Prov.
Good luck in the Prov.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza did you beat out your oldman as a better coah? It sure looks like it. Now watch out in Provincials he will drive baddy if you let him. Good luck in Provincials. With Sarajevo Moving up and Harps doing things that sat them back you do have a chance next year. Just find out where Ilia Radnicki is playing and get him to play with his friends you will move up.
Sarajevo will make a phone call to St Louis and they will get three top line players. There is seventy thousand Bosnian Moslims living in St Louis ater the War with Serbs. Next season I will need three four guys that can not make you side. Stan in tatch. Again Cheers for good job.
Call Donny cooky to watch you guys in Provincials. I am sure he would love to come out.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza did you beat out your oldman as a better coah? It sure looks like it. Now watch out in Provincials he will drive baddy if you let him. Good luck in Provincials. With Sarajevo Moving up and Harps doing things that sat them back you do have a chance next year. Just find out where Ilia Radnicki is playing and get him to play with his friends you will move up.
Sarajevo will make a phone call to St Louis and they will get three top line players. There is seventy thousand Bosnian Moslims living in St Louis ater the War with Serbs. Next season I will need three four guys that can not make you side. Stan in tatch. Again Cheers for good job.
Call Donny cooky to watch you guys in Provincials. I am sure he would love to come out.

i am not sure about baddy he is not on our roster for cup games
we did win twice this season over cookies kids team even with Karen yelling crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0