Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter December, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
shizzle i gots my gear on allready haha.....i am so looking forward to this, should be a great battle, perhaps the most important of the season for both teams....only only that but i am sure i will freeze, but thank god that there will be the even colder beer to warm me up :D

bukkakemon

Oct 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
after reading this thread there is nothing that i can do except shake my head at some of the nk jackasses that come on and post day after day about how good they are and how they're going to whoop everyone. absolutely classless. they may be a good team, but there is something to be said about respecting your opposition. all i see is a bunch of cocky btiches who are mediocre players at best, and if they do gain promotion they'll be back in div 2 the following year anyways. if a guy like 'undefeated' played on my team and we found out he was beaking off like he is, it would be grounds for a severe beating and a release form. it's embarassing for a good team to have people like that on it. ttping is all good, but there is definetly a lack of respect for the opposition. you're not as good as you think you are, and your record at the end of the season will probably show it. good luck to all teams vying for promo this year, except for nk of course:p

bukkakemon

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB's 3 NK 1

undefeated said:
boys, boys, boys...

the name says it all. we know we won't win the league until we beat up on all the teams you mentioned. and we will...NOT!

We are NOT more superior to anyone in the league on the soccer pitch.

so take a chill pill and enjoy watching the train go for a ride.

I certainly enjoyed watching that ride. I would like the request that the administration now change undefeated's name to reflect their most embarssing loss at the hands of the JB's.

Not embarassing because of the way that they played, because they got beat by a better team with magic and timely finishing but because of the CHOO CHOO train of embarassing excuses that are about to spew forth.

Cookie Monster

Sep 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saw the game tonight and it was men against boys, just like I predicted. NK looked defeated from the get go and couldn't do anything even after JBs went down to 10 men. JBs will probably beat these guys again and NK may want to shut their traps because they still have 2 against the Devils who may have become a little weaker but have more than enough to take some points from these guys. JBs look like the team to beat right now but it may be too little too late for them. Anyhow, I was coming back from North Vancouver tonight and I heard a train go Choo Choo Choo Choo Choo CHOKE!!!

'Rza' Ruddock

Aug 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats JBs on your victory - I dont know anything about your team, all I do know that the NK losers are the most irritating group of wankers on the TTP site. Thankyou for shutting them all up.

One more year of sleep until promotion!!!

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
wait till yomama gets her mits around undefeated's neck...me thinks the death grip will be applied.

it should be noted that there are a few on the NK squad that are solid guys with good charachter who wouldn't stoop to the level of some on this site...you know, the one's who don't post here, yomama and sometimes watcher....you know, when he's not busy making excuses or looking at himself in the mirror ;)

manager

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's true...there are a couple of classy guys on NK who have been around for a while (I think I played against NK in their first game after they got promoted from the old div 3...the year we went up to div 1) but there are way too many donkeys who think too highly of their limited ability. I'm thinking they are the younger, newer signings and this is their first taste of success (and this ain't success boys...remember where you are playing). I also think it starts at the top with the coach and his inflated view of his coaching abilities :rolleyes:

JB's - all class. Comes with age :)

NK - wake up call? A bunch of old guys from the shore just booted your asses. Do you have what it takes to get promoted?

Hope to see you in the cup where my old (kind of) team can have a go at you superstars.

Aug 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to the JB's - I think we were all getting sick of the choo choo comments. It is very easy to see that NK isn't used to the success they have achieved so far this year - the way they were talking you'd think they won the Division back in October.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bandcamp said:
It's true...there are a couple of classy guys on NK who have been around for a while (I think I played against NK in their first game after they got promoted from the old div 3...the year we went up to div 1) but there are way too many donkeys who think too highly of their limited ability. I'm thinking they are the younger, newer signings and this is their first taste of success (and this ain't success boys...remember where you are playing). I also think it starts at the top with the coach and his inflated view of his coaching abilities :rolleyes:

NK - wake up call? A bunch of old guys from the shore just booted your asses. Do you have what it takes to get promoted?

Hope to see you in the cup where my old (kind of) team can have a go at you superstars.

It's true there are some good guys on that NK team!! I don't know who these new posters are, but the guys i know on that team are not the cocky type.... well maybe a lil cocky, but not arrogant!!!

I was one of the guys that was on that team bandcamp, way back when we got promoted from 3rd to 2nd... heck that was the year we entered the imperial cup!! Good times. I remember our NK/JB Derby games quite well.... All the best.

And to my friends on NK a Sretan Bozic!! Well atleast to the ones i won't see at the Boxing Day Dance at the Dom!!

PS Watcher, Cornelius told me to tell you a Sretan Bozic as well!! :D

Creedence

Nov 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
undefeated said:
JB's should bring the hot coco, they're going to be folding after 10 minutes of our pressure anyways,

frankly, they should call the game in just like Richmond apparently did against Primo. why come out on a cold night and we all know the results...

One more sleep!!!!!

How's the hot coco Undef?

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice finish on your goal last night Ryan. Perhaps you can sit Bonefish down at your next practice and show him how it's done. For anyone who wasn't there, late in the second half ,and with NK pushing forward, the JB's spring loose on a 2-on-1. It's played across the defender to Bonefish for the tap-in and he...ah...nutmegs himself?! My, oh, my. And he says I've missed some glorious opportunities??? Winston, you even had the courtesy to do it right in front of me. Impeccable timing my friend.

Watcher also had a good chance that he couldn't quite take. JB's keeper came way out to the sidelines, knocked the ball out for a throw-in then proceeded to walk back to the goal. NK tossed it in to Watcher for the 40 yard attempt on a gaping goal but he rushed it just a bit too much and JB's escaped.

Good to see everyone last night and a good game for watching too.

The JB's were also sporting some slick new tracksuits. Good stuff lads but I wouldn't come to close to any open flames in one of those things if I were you.

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
watcher said:
Over the bridge to North Van, the locomotive a will be goin
Missing half of their good crew, but still intent on showin
That this is not about the JBs, or for that matter, any other
But just another game, that the train is sure to cover
To keep the streak alive, and reach a calendar year
Without the bitter taste of losing, our winning we hold dear
So if you want to risk the cold, and drink some frozen beer
Come see on Monday night, NK spread it’s Christmas cheer!!!
There once was a choo-chooing doofus
Who made a lot of excuses
And when NK shat the bed
It was everywhere said
Hey Doofus, your excuses are useless

I just thought I'd run this one again...wankers:wa:

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oggy said:
There once was a choo-chooing doofus
Who made a lot of excuses
And when NK shat the bed
It was everywhere said
Hey Doofus, your excuses are useless

I just thought I'd run this one again...wankers:wa:

thanks for the rerun Oggy 2 times, oggy 2 times

iron mike

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Original NK member who hasn't been on the site for a while - Congrats to JB's - good group of guys - If NK has a rival JB's has to be it. As for the trash talking - NK has a history of calling out its opponents (in good times and not so good) it's what makes this forum and the games fun. Yomama and Watcher congrats on the fantastic run and to starting a new streak in 06.

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now before all you slowmotion fans start beaking off, let me say this: It was the JB's who beat us and therefore they are the only ones with right to say anything towards us because they beat us. They put up so I will shut up(for a bit). However anyone else feeling that they are part of the win ie. those watching, you have no say because the only way you will see us lose is to have watched JB do so.

As for the game excuses are far from. JB's played the game well all goals and red cards were warrented. The ref did nothing to altar the outcome. I give credit where it is due. However I will say that the next game will be entirely different so choose your words carefully.

So in holiday spirit let me slow things down for everyone else: Monday at 8pm was NK vs. JB and yet there were other teams making the trip to come watch, surely to see Us lose. That being said heres a nice fact:

Driving to North Van $20-$30 gas, sitting in the cold,bundled in your winter apparal $15-$20, watching the JB's beat NK and realizing YOUR team hasn't ---priceless..
***ttper's be original and do not copy my post be creative***

That asdie merry x-mas and happy new year to all.

**Serious note Nk prayers are with David Boulati and his family during this time**

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slomo is it Belloti you are refering to by any chance? If so if it's about the knee then tough break for him if anything more serious then I wish them all the best as I know his bro. If not then all the best to whoever you are talking about.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another month and more sh1t talking.
Here's a prediction just like last month NK wins all their games.

P.s has everyone forgotten that NK is the team to beat. No matter what everyone talks about it comes back to NK. Sure there are alot of "us" on here, but you love it.
Unfortunately NK should satrt going on to the division one thread and start there too.
Division 2 is done we cant be stopped face it.

So in slowmotion fashion let me slow it down once again: ATTENTION DIV 2 NK IS FIRST WE WILL REMAIN THERE AND THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT. NO ONE WILL BEAT US AND IF THEY DO CONGRATS. THE PROBABILITY, ALTHOUGH, IS VERY SLIM.

Well excuse I must go to the div 1 thread lol

An oldy but a goody :) And now slowmotion has decided that only the JB's can say anything about their loss last night...I guess I'll have to wait until cup to get a chance to play them so I can post about them. As always coach, sound logic :confused:

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for the game last night I see Bytca had the butterfingers syndrome on the first goal and then 2 other nice goals by the JB's put it away. NK didn't look like a first place team is all I can say. Look for NK to finish 3rd by the end of the year.:p

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bandcamp said:

Thanks Bandcamp, and we certainly have lots of age on our side although Hammer's replacement has brought the average down slightly.

Nice to see a few familiar faces at the game last night. Hope you all got your money's worth:D

With Primo's up next for NK is this the start of the trainwreck:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0