Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter, Jan/Feb, 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard that bad apples are moving in to Burnaby as of this summer. Ay boys on the hill open your eyes and get your dogs working. Not all the dutch are bad but this guy is. Likes to take soccer balls. Nimber five is the sighn. Make sure it sonn stoped.Do not get fulled by born again things. That is just the front.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher old Davor your dads frien head a huge stroke, go and see him. Burnaby hill Dutch man ball back please. Dogs will come if it is not back next thursday. Kelowna must be fun this weekend. Skying should be good. Wao if you fall down it will take a long time for you to get up. I did not know you like the snow. And you guys can aford to drop a game.
But it would be nice to see you win tomorrow. Get gramps to buy beer forget the playing at his age. He does not need dogs any more.
What the heck is with you Mcdirty why are you playing?

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Umm pardon?

Im not sure what to say after that post ,I played last week and hopefully tommorow ,1 goal against all year thats why im playing I guess?

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Base, are you completely insane? Speak English! Tired of hearing your F$%$ing drivel! Why don't you create you're own thread where you can butcher the English language all you want.

Alberta RFC

Dec 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers - Las casita game last night, one of the LA Casita players asks his wife about an hour in, " HEy alice, Can you pass me the leather driving gloves please?" He got them and tghen put them on. THis is after he was subbed off in the first half to go to the can. Awesome.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple 2-0 Norwest. I left 20 minutes in...Norwest only had 9 or 10 guys. I guess Temple clinch promotion if they win. Congrats (if they win).

Hard Ballz

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple 2-0 Norwest. I left 20 minutes in...Norwest only had 9 or 10 guys. I guess Temple clinch promotion if they win. Congrats (if they win).

Hard Ballz

I just heard Temple won 4-1. Congrats on the promotion boys, wish I could have been there this year. It's nice having something to actually play for, as I know the majority of the players on the team have simply just playing the CAT over the last 4 or 5 years, until they deicded to earn the Div 1 spot back and forget the CAT. Gurps must be ecstatic about this, I know he has put in alot of work over they years organzing the team and trying to get a consistent group of guys out for the season.

Good Luck in the Cup and hopefully I will see most of you around the fields in summer league.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched this one as it was right after ours - at least 4-1 for Temple. NorWest with only 9 guys, though, and they started with 8.

Told Gurps that he needed to be able to put the ball in the net if he wanted to come play with us old farts - he was whining something about not getting chances to do so from the back line....:D:D

Congrats to the Temple guys.

Trece

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats Gurps and Sikh Temple! Now you guys can join ICST Pegasus in Vegas to celebrate promotion :D

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mcdirty now hop in the car scut down ceder, right on wright ,left on fir, big old white. Party will be on. Watcher has got the right thing.
Winnig is fun. Dam Croatian kids do know how to play. Playoff will be fun to watch.
You never know. You guys might win. Yellows might do some damage. Small pitch works well for big guys. See if you guys can get the Italian field again. In less than two weeks field will go to sommer programs. Only turf fields will be avelable.

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, congratulations to Wickham for clinching promotion from Division 2 'C'. :)

Have they clinched?

If Desmesh goes 4-0 to close out the season they're tied with Wickham with 41 points. Does Wickham get promoted by virtue of more wins or is there a playoff?

This is all assuming Wickham loses their last game. I wonder who they are playing?:rolleyes:

akal number one

Sep 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have they clinched?

If Desmesh goes 4-0 to close out the season they're tied with Wickham with 41 points. Does Wickham get promoted by virtue of more wins or is there a playoff?

This is all assuming Wickham loses their last game. I wonder who they are playing?:rolleyes:

I guess it's up to you and your team to make it interesting;):cool:

Nemesis

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TEMPLE promoted to Div 1....good group of lads and well deserved.

See you in Vegas.......yes WAB...that's the way we roll.......:)

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple 4 - Norwest 1

Guys were pumped at practice this week for the promotion game, so it was a but of a letdown to play against a team that showed up with 9 players....oh well...

Norwest did work hard with the players they had, credit to them as they played right till the end, but a really boring game for the most part, with most of the "action" taking place on our sidelines.

Nice seeing Trece and the Spurz, should have stuck around Trece, we had plenty of beers available after the game...

Congrats to everyone on our team for getting promoted, and good luck to all the teams in Div 2A in cup play.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
yo Mr base? wtf happened to pcovA your scouting is as pathetic as that of the canucks in past years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0