Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter, Nov/Dec, 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello

Dec 16, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations, so you've proven you're a good div. 1 team but not at the premier level (proof being 2 relegations in 2 years).

Your team's collective mindset needs to change. Playing premier shouldn't be an end unto itself. Winning trophies is the primary goal of all good Premier teams - not simply avoiding relegation.

And I think you mean ICSTFC Pegasus will be in Premier next year. Not Sikh Temple. Sikh Temple (B Side:rolleyes:) is a team in Div. 2. Once again, you're diminishing the contributions of other clubs in your hellbent quest to play Premier, i.e. Peg FC - 2004 National Champions.

99 Imperial Cup Champ :rolleyes:

Round and round we go...

Yes, this could go on for days..........:rolleyes:

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grimm!

I wasnt on the team a couple years back when they got promoted but I am very familiar with that lineup as well and in my opinion the teams do not compare, this may piss some people off but there is no denying this edition would put the hammer down on those teams of "Old" .This team is so young and dominant that its scary how good we could be!Our work ethic and skill would be the two things that make the new look NK squad a team I beleive could stay in Div.1 for sometime and could even surprise at that level!But this year isnt close to being over there is still very big games to play and it can all come crashing down with one bad call!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty any club that moves up a div. Has to add five new guys that can play and hold the club up. Once you move from div two to div one. It is all about buisness. Club this year vs your club before. This year club has got more young guys in better shape than some of the older guys before. Adres is still more skilled than any guy you have and Joel is the same. It is keeping in my opinion that took the club down last time. The keeper and Dan did not see eye to eye. And sometimes negative things lead to bad resalts.
You your self know that a posative word can go a long ways. If everbody stays next year the club can do ok even in a div one. But remeber it is a long season. They have to focus on this year and do the best they can. There is still four very hard games comming up. You know that. Also cup time guys get cards that coud coast the team from moving up.And also a playoff game. Anything can happen. Best be smart and injoy. Take a game at the time. Nice to hear from you in a posative way. I always new that you have the hart. I will call on you again soon.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr.base

Your opinion of Joel and Andreas is a little puzzling to me I dont think either guy could start for us and if and when we do run into card trouble we have a very deep bench!I watched the Div.2 cup final in person a few years back and Im telling you this squad would smack that squad ,I know your a little bias becuase you were the coach for that very succesful run but I think you need to "really" come watch one of our games in person to see that we dominate at every position!A different guy has a great game every game for us and if we can gel this team is unbeatable ,sure we might hit a bump here and there but generally speaking I beleive this is the best Div.2 team I have seen!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty HNK is as good of a side. And things could get heated up in the second part of the season. PCOV is a sleeping club. They just woke up. It will not be easy to get the points from them. All you need is two ties and thing change in a heary. Also Div one clubs will be asking for players to transfer. And posably premier clubs. You lose one or two guys here you go. We all know every player on that club. Some guys with good skill, speed is stil the problem. Beacnsfield is ok , it will show how good the club is when you go back to grass fields. On avrage ten yards wider and ten yards lonnger than turf or Beacensfield. Your club can be beaten in air and longer ball. You have Mike and Nick playing backs. Against a very fast guy both could be in trouble. Slow game fits them well. It will be more clear in about five more weeks. Best of luck in your next game.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr.base

Yommama can still play with the fast young guys no problem, and we also have new defenders as well that are young and fast, we have a very interchangable team and can adapt to any situation!Your assesment of our team leaves me to beleive you really havent watched any of our games as we could very well be one of the fatstest teams in Div.2,and sure HNK is a good squad and I beleive they are the only team that could have a chance at beating us.You keep saying there is a side that will beat us ,as you said we would lose this weekend and then the hammer had to be smacked down on Serajavo,my question to you is besides all the teams you have already predicted to beat us and been proven wrong everytime, which one stands out in your mind that you havent mentioned?And If we beat HNK again will you then consider us better than them or would you still "want" to beleive they are as good as us?By the way Pcov lost 2-1 this weekend I think they are still sleeping!

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually!

Check the stats bandcamp 4 goals against in 11 games ,give your head a shake .I have only allowed one goal and it was a BS PK!I can actually see you givin "IT" a tug when you were presented with the opportunity to post something about me QUEER!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty I just might take on HNK next game against you guys to prove the point.
It is just an avrage team. For god sake you are using forty five year old guy on your right D. Any young guy with brain has to cut in a yard and two and here we go. same goes for your left D. You have not played yet against tactical coaches. Second half of the season wip will sing. You have got long ways to go yet. I do know that you could play better in goal than the guy in now. When it comes to tactical games. Just injoy it while you can.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh McDirty...you're a bit easy. One is ALWAYS presented with an opportunity to have a go at you. TTP...look into it.

And you always go right to the gay slagging if someone goes at you. Shallow, simple, bigoted and really about what I would expect. I would also expect you've been in the closet since you were 11 and it would make you a happier man if you were just honest with yourself and came on out. :eek:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty game is all about pace. That's why your side is doing better this year. Many teams have older over size guys. They can go for thirty five a half,but in last ten of each half they let in twoo three goals. That's yhy I said before teams must go younger stronger and faster. Just look at ICSF Inter this year in premier. They let it go for tolong with out younger movment and things are begining to show. They also do not have a reserve team to bring some guys up. Two three years ago your side used two or three of those young guys in a cup run. This year Dan called them back when Joel and Adres and few other have walked away. Just remember Slovak is still the best keeper in the div two. He just needs a coach that does not speek from both ends. And does not try to give people bit of rat kill in the drink. Injoy it and do no't piss people off. It is a good season . I still think at the end HNK will be there to fight it oput. They do have a second team for next year no older than twenty. With them chekered shirts to go with a boot. And on top of it if they do well one or two premier players will come. Hart is alway with Vatreni. St Anthony always solutes with a right hand. Best of luck in your next game.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay !

Number one I proved last year I am a way better keeper than Peter "Panic" no question just ask Anyone on the Ladner team that was promoted!And Bandcamp, i find it funny that everytime I see you at a game you smile and nod as if your terrified of me ,and I am always as nice to you as I am when I hold a door open for a little old lady, But next time we see each other you better pray I dont actually see you for I fear for your safety!Queer

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dirty,
Bandcamp was kidding about the keeping. . .he knows the stats.

Mr. Base,
My turtle-like defense prowess is unbeatable. ;)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama the proof was in the Greek saled on Slocan ad Hastings. Perhas the tree ----o
Two plus Rob. It will take bit more time to get all the facts. And we all sit down the Rusian way. Turtle is going to be wary fast after that. I love coaching and always will.
While you have five tell the boys how you got the name NK Hrvat. Perhaps the letter from Lethbidge can change it. Proof of owneship before a change. Also why we lost Killarney jym. That was one hell of a fun. McDirty go slow nobady is scared of nobady now days. Just remeber before you reach hiro stage you would have to die. The way I think, you are better off to be alive chiken than a dead hiro. It is div two soccer. Boys just have fun. Cheers have a cold one and pull on the roch.
Mr Azzi made a mistake but he is a good guy and he will corect it.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama the proof was in the Greek saled on Slocan ad Hastings. Perhas the tree ----o
Two plus Rob. It will take bit more time to get all the facts. And we all sit down the Rusian way. Turtle is going to be wary fast after that. I love coaching and always will.
While you have five tell the boys how you got the name NK Hrvat. Perhaps the letter from Lethbidge can change it. Proof of owneship before a change. Also why we lost Killarney jym. That was one hell of a fun. McDirty go slow nobady is scared of nobady now days. Just remeber before you reach hiro stage you would have to die. The way I think, you are better off to be alive chiken than a dead hiro. It is div two soccer. Boys just have fun. Cheers have a cold one and pull on the roch.
Mr Azzi made a mistake but he is a good guy and he will corect it.

Now I know what's wrong with the Baseman.......he is pulling on the roches.:rolleyes:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos thats not for me. Just a beer will do. FCbytca just told us that he is in div one. Thats just so MCdirty can hear it from him.
That was just for you to know not to trust Watchers beer or a saled or a bottle water or a Watcher .Watcher watches to many take out goast movies. Otherwise said not an ohnest man. That is why most of the guys left and these guys will with in year or two.He is a div two guy for ever. The word is what goes around comes aroud. Community knows ho he is. They keep him away from anything to do with normal folks. You try to help a guy he trys to shaft you. It is a horioscope that gives a man strength. Atlest that is his view on life.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No 2 McDirty, the reason why you played in net was because I wanted to play out with my bro. You had one good game, great... perhaps you forgot of the other goals you let in :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0