Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter, Nov/Dec, 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_monk9725

Oct 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Roo was sent off with 25 minutes to go , which didn't help you at all. We were in your half for the rest of the game.
Good luck "Merryhomos FC"... you are going nowhere and you won't be winning anything for a long time to come. Go and eat Whickhams shite.

Peter, you're a **** sucking little bitch. Your team could do shite against us today. I'm guessing you gave that weak referee a pretty good blow job and rimjob in the parking lot before the game because he was giving us nothing but bullshit calls against us today. Our guy got two yellow cards for tackles that were by no means malicous or wreckless. We dominated you guys the entire game with 10 men. I give respect to your goalkeeper for the nice saves he made in the first half. But by all means, if it wasn't for him it would have been a 5-0 game with us playing short handed. The fouls that you guys laid on us were all pussy little bitch tactics because you were gonna give up a breakaway. I would have ****ed up any of your boys if they tried that shite on me. You had no class when you heckled a guy injured on the field. Face it, we were the better team. Accept your loss and realize that we are where we're at in the standings for a reason. WE ARE TAKING THIS DIVISiON AND WILL SETTLE FOR NOTHING LESS!!!! BEST DEFENSE IN THIS LEAGUE MOTHER ****ER!!!!!!!:wa::wa:
:bronco::bronco::bronco:
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

By the way, why does such a shitty, useless, historical bottom feeder club such as yours have a 2CAT team (which is a ****ing joke and will probably give up 150 goals by season's end) have a 2CAT club when they can't even put 11 decent players on the field you ****ing tool?

Anton Rogan

Mar 31, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big show at Hastings today

Croatian versus Kosova

not so sure about the final score but everybody showed up....

Punches...pushing

ahhhh also the VANCOUVER POLICE

Pacific2010

Sons of the two 60 year old men that had the boots laid to them a few ago by the Kosova team, after the NK Hrvat game, confronted the Kosova team and couple of punches were thrown. That's what I heard anyway.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good!

Any sheepshaggers who lay their hands on 60 year old men should have their hands cut off!Can anyone tell us if any of these punches actually landed?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece that is who Peter needs. No Bs guy. Hard worker stay at home no bad goals.
And I will aso send him a Sriker. Could help alot.

hoffa123

Apr 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Roo was sent off with 25 minutes to go , which didn't help you at all. We were in your half for the rest of the game.
Good luck "Merryhomos FC"... you are going nowhere and you won't be winning anything for a long time to come. Go and eat Whickhams shite.

Classy as always you roo's are bunch of inbread Chumps, go eat whicks shite hey guess???? Were you Effing drunk as per usual to notice the last time we played them and what the result was...so do your self a favour JOG ON!

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now back to speaking english,

Sikh Temple 3 - UBC Metro 0

The first time we played UBC, we lost 3-2.
However, we were missing 6 starters who were out of town for that game, and knew we would be in tough with a patchwork lineup on that day.

Still, we were up 2-1 in the first game with about 15 mins to go, when our keeper let in two very easy shots from about 25 yards that he should have had and normally would have had.... Oh well....we played very well for the lineup we had that day.

Coming this game, we had our full lineup back, and ready to go.

First 10 mins of the game, we pushed hard. Then, for the next 10 mins, UBC pushed, but couldn't get inside our 18. UBC did have a breakaway on a turnover, but couldn't finish.

About 25 mins in, our centre mid cracks a bouncing ball from about 25 yards out right into the top corner.

Start of the second half, one minute in, our striker burns past their defender, who then takes our striker down just outside the 18. Big mistake....

Our centre mid who scored the fist goal takes the free kick from the top of the 18 and slots it in.

10 mins later, our left mid works hard to keep a ball in their half and gets it into the box where out striker nets our third.

Overall, great game by us. UBC have some fast players, but most of their chances were hopeful shots from outside 20 yards.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now back to speaking english,

Sikh Temple 3 - UBC Metro 0

The first time we played UBC, we lost 3-2.
However, we were missing 6 starters who were out of town for that game, and knew we would be in tough with a patchwork lineup on that day.

Still, we were up 2-1 in the first game with about 15 mins to go, when our keeper let in two very easy shots from about 25 yards that he should have had and normally would have had.... Oh well....we played very well for the lineup we had that day.

Coming this game, we had our full lineup back, and ready to go.

First 10 mins of the game, we pushed hard. Then, for the next 10 mins, UBC pushed, but couldn't get inside our 18. UBC did have a breakaway on a turnover, but couldn't finish.

About 25 mins in, our centre mid cracks a bouncing ball from about 25 yards out right into the top corner.

Start of the second half, one minute in, our striker burns past their defender, who then takes our striker down just outside the 18. Big mistake....

Our centre mid who scored the fist goal takes the free kick from the top of the 18 and slots it in.

10 mins later, our left mid works hard to keep a ball in their half and gets it into the box where out striker nets our third.

Overall, great game by us. UBC have some fast players, but most of their chances were hopeful shots from outside 20 yards.

Who scored the goals, Gurps? :)

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
this thread sucks. i don't understand a thing.

I am trying to clean this thread up but some people just don't quit....

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece you make me smerck. That is what Peter needs. A forward is going to be six thee. Tough guy. You will need two guys to try to shot this guy down. The word is mean, can score goals.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece you make me smerck. That is what Peter needs. A forward is going to be six thee. Tough guy. You will need two guys to try to shot this guy down. The word is mean, can score goals.
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can you still get arrested if you smerck in public? If so, I'd like a restraining order against Mr. Base. I don't want my family subjected to that.

Enquiring minds want to know...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao trece what the hell is this all about. Might I need to get Mr Chacca to talk to you.
Your page photo is geen that only tells me one thig. You are in to that green thing.
And you do tend to go slippery every so aften. Good christan like you do not beleave in to Cult do you? I see Bosna will beat NK this weekend. And lots of folks will show up. Danny and his sixteen. Bosna will bring in some ringers to take care of good kids. I have to tape this game it will be worth watching. Dany watch for the cams in the trees.
They might bioght your but. It also would be nice to see twelve and 0. Trece quit your childish crap.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos It will be fine. Dany likes to get people in trouble and pretand that is is gods person. He could never be. He only likes white shirts. Back is only to make him look slimmer. And you know that is not an easy propsition after ten cold ones.
His side will be tough to beat this year. Elvis has to move to center forward and shoot from twenty five. It should be nice match to watch. Two fourty year olds as RD and LD.
They will not be easy to beat. The field they play on fits well for them. It is under size pitch. Works well for big slow side. Ten and 0 do repersent ability to score.
All depends who shows up.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was not the only game that got abandoned. That tells you only one thing. The refs Angelo is using need bit more balls in some of the game. I did watch some of the games and can tell you that some refs are not fare,and that leads to other things. Players do their own thing. Angelo needs to have a meeting with all the refs and go ove it again.
It is a must or things will get out of hand. He is a good ref he needs to demend the same from his guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0