Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter, Nov/Dec, 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Bosna. Well done. The way it is going god knows who is going to get to the top yet. What the hell is going on with Portuguis clubs this year. PCOV close to the bottom Sporting is at the bottom. Both clubs use to be power houses. It is nice to see true Bosnian side come out.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hiding again?

Mr.base you honestly need to start taking your meds. we were playing on a shite field ,against a shite squad ,in shite weather!DPR is garbage ,we were missing 4 starters who would have lit them up 9 men or 11!Too young I guess your the one who grabbed our captains balls ,to feel what a mans balls feels like ,dont worry yours will drop soon!And for the record he is a great Captain He scored the GWG ,he can whine all he wants he pretty much beat you guys single handed so EAT ME!For christ sakes Mr.base we know its either gonna be NK or HNK who gets promotion and the big showdown is next weekend ,please inform all squirrles and birds ahead of time where your going to be hiding!

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great work NK!

Dirty, who else was missing from the game.(I'd put a question mark at the end of that sentence but I can't figure it out on this keyboard) :p

Watcher, I played soccer with a few of the locals here. Great foot skill. Oh, and they've heard the legend of the Watcher. Should I sign them up.

Hoping for 7 days of hard rain!!!

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great work NK!

Dirty, who else was missing from the game.(I'd put a question mark at the end of that sentence but I can't figure it out on this keyboard) :p

Watcher, I played soccer with a few of the locals here. Great foot skill. Oh, and they've heard the legend of the Watcher. Should I sign them up.

Hoping for 7 days of hard rain!!!

snow next weekend and cold

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yommama!

First off we miss you like I miss my sanity,secondly we were missing Conrad,Sandro and Peter Perpic!I think we just might luck out when it comes to the weather this weekend prolonging the inevitable destruction of Vatreni!;)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never hide lad I just have no intersast in your opinions so it is best sit in the car. Turn the redio on and hear each word you say. You have to move with time. No one is hiding. Whaty from? You guys played an afull game and with out a dout shape is a factor. Peter and Conrad do help but Conrads shape is about fifty percent from before.
You know Kosovo will do anything to get you guys for what happened in the last game.
HNK plays nice soccer and can beat anybody this year. Just the same two other clubs will have to play in play dow for promotion. Just stay low and go about it in a posative way. With out calling other teams shite. North Van premier team is where Conrad should play in order to go forward. Same goes for Kenji. I have to watch the tape to see the rockibng shot.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Depoyato I do not drink at all have nothing to do with any home brue of any kid. Only you and Watcher were in to it. So please stick to your but rub and leave people alone when it comes to garbage talk. At your age it is a surprize to hear that from you. But none the less they always told us the one that runs it trys to cose trouble for others.
Total supidity on your behalf. Next time you go to North Burnaby ice rink for a pickup. Boys will tap you on the sholder. Perhaps you will be able to explain your self.
Watcher and his crap shooting. Even tomatch food is getting him confused. Daved left you guys because of your childish crap. Others will also go soon.

Sep 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Hiding again?

McDirty, you sure you ain't Goose? You whine about as much as him. Whawhawha about missing this player and that player. Do you not think we were missing some key players also considering we only started 9? You tied 45 minutes with 11 on 9 and won the second 45 1-0. Nothing to be ashamed of considering both sides were missing players, no?
As for David Lam, it plays the same for both teams and I know our team would much prefer a better pitch, just like HNK. Hopefully we will see you guys in the cup (and early) and show you a quick exit for a second year in a row. I am actually shocked Vatreni is not ahead of you guys. I don't see meat and potatoes players on their back line like you guys have.

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That meat and potatoes backline has only conceded 5 goals so far and is tops in goals against in Div. 2. Maybe if we megged a few guys and danced on top of the ball we can reduce our goals against. Meat and potatoes has also put up over 10 goals in the campaign so far. Watcher, it's time to purge the defense! By the way, meat and potatoes is a staple in the Croatian diet. It's what makes us big and strong. :D

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That makes a Dutchen a meet and patatoes man also. It also makes a young Serb a meat and potatoes. It is nice Yomama that all the guys get the same treatment from you. Few tough games left yet. Go slow. Look out for Kosovo they might be the spoilers.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan beat Unicorns last night?

4-3?

Is that right Bonefish? And what's with the name change? Have you guys added a bunch of new players?

Enquiring minds want to know!

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks to me like they just CAT'd with the top team in D2 CAT. Pretty clever move Mr. Bonefish.

Who knew you could change CAT affiliations mid-season...

Spickard

Sep 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps.

The Unicorns were beaten by Norvan. As a Unicorns player I have to give full credit to Norvan. They went down 2-0 early and rallied back to take it to 3-2 at half time. We had a very soft penalty given to level it but Norvan were great on the counter all night and scored their fourth with about 25 mins to go. They held on after we dominated for the final 20 mins for a much deserved victory. We simply lost all shape and composure once we took the 2-0 lead. Not a great game from the Unicorns but we will bounce back.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps.

The Unicorns were beaten by Norvan. As a Unicorns player I have to give full credit to Norvan. They went down 2-0 early and rallied back to take it to 3-2 at half time. We had a very soft penalty given to level it but Norvan were great on the counter all night and scored their fourth with about 25 mins to go. They held on after we dominated for the final 20 mins for a much deserved victory. We simply lost all shape and composure once we took the 2-0 lead. Not a great game from the Unicorns but we will bounce back.

Thanks for the report Spickard, sounds like you guys were unlucky, but lot's of soccer still left to be played. Good luck the rest of the way.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan did make some changes, our Premier and CAT1 teams were full to the brim but unwillinging to transfer players(or those players did not want to come). Our Div 2 CAT team had not been called on to contribute players to any of the upper teams. For this whole season we have been battling numbers and I have been trying to plug the gaps with U-18's etc but it obviously wasn't working so well. So.. that brings us to today our JB's monikor which was short for JimBeam is no longer.

As for the game, we had only called up 3 players. Unicorns went up two goals fairly early but our speed demon up front punished their back line to take us up 3-2 at half. Their #5 was a terror in the first half and they should have been up by more goals but thats the way it worked out for them. Unicorns tie it up with a dubious penalty and then we grab the the lead with 10 left on a brillant run and shot from 25 that nicked the post and in. Unicorns had more talent but we fought hard and played 90minutes. It was very nice to get the first win in a season that should have seen us mid pack.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bones good on you guys. That's what it takes ninty minutes each game. Unicor is much improved side this year. And it shows on the standing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0