Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter, Nov/Dec, 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Six of One

Jan 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Unicorns were beaten by Norvan. As a Unicorns player I have to give full credit to Norvan. They went down 2-0 early and rallied back to take it to 3-2 at half time. We had a very soft penalty given to level it but Norvan were great on the counter all night and scored their fourth with about 25 mins to go. They held on after we dominated for the final 20 mins for a much deserved victory. We simply lost all shape and composure once we took the 2-0 lead. Not a great game from the Unicorns but we will bounce back.

Finally a game report where we didn't read "we were missing 4 starters" or "we only had 11 guys" etc. And the report was by a member of the losing team after a Monday night game where chances are they were missing a couple of guys. Well done, Spickard.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Yomamma

How is the thong bikini scenery down there? If you can pick a few of the finest from the coco banana crop for the NK stable you may do so. Iraja left on Wednessday. Keep your eyes open for him. Looks like the game is a go for Sunday unless it snows before then. Hopefully we will overcome your absence.

Watcher Out

PS. Don't forget the memorabilia!!!!!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can not beleave it. Watcher got his wish not to play HNK. He would be better off if he did. Shape is going to be even bigger facter after Christmas. Yomama is making new friends down shouth. Watcher can not wate till he sees dirty videos. At his age he needs all the help he can get. Martin you make sure Watcher does not go over board with them videos. It is bad for his hart. That only good for McDirty. He is the beest.
Nk boys all the best for Holidays. Make sure you do not give Watcher any roches it will make him eat more.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty now you talk like Watcher after few quick ones. You are getting professinal about with your posts. Even our friends from south will be able to read it. I was with the two ali cats tonight. They were very polite. Thinking that I do not get it. God Croatia A plays worse soccer than Nk Hrvat. Johny wont give anybody the ball. Only if guys steal it they will be able to play with it. Poor Croatia A manager can not supply enough of sopccer balls. Gotto buy Johny S some double sticky tape that way he will not have to give it to anybody.Fraicken afull. Good thing they have Adrian and Gery both fast and tough.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a coldest day of a year. Cobra was playing Seak tample. The score was so lop sided that it was hard to watch. Sad to see what happens when few young players leave the club. managment of Cliff could not be more fare. Any of you guys not playing go and help Cliff hold the spot in div two. McDirty give these guys a call and help them out few games.

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple 9-0 Cliff

Temple opened the scoring 30 seconds in, and were up 4-0 just under 20 mins in. I don't think its worth elaborating any further.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello i do not know what kind of disrespect you are talking about. Now if you are talking about class you do not have any. Scorring nine goals in div two only proves no sportmen ship on your side. After all it is a beer league where guys treat each other with respect. Five is a figure of total control in soccer. Only losers try to run it up. Now if that is disrespect to club it is only cosed by you. Not I. As there is only one god for all of us, all the best for Christmas.

the_monk9725

Oct 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello i do not know what kind of disrespect you are talking about. Now if you are talking about class you do not have any. Scorring nine goals in div two only proves no sportmen ship on your side. After all it is a beer league where guys treat each other with respect. Five is a figure of total control in soccer. Only losers try to run it up. Now if that is disrespect to club it is only cosed by you. Not I. As there is only one god for all of us, all the best for Christmas.

Mr. Base, you're a jackass. If a team lets in 9 goals, and still has no wins after 15 weeks of soccer, they DO NOT DESERVE TO BE IN DIV II. Running up the score is necessary for purposes of two teams finishing tied for first. Secondly, you should not be allowed to make any posts until you can at least spell the team's names correctly.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Base, you're a jackass. If a team lets in 9 goals, and still has no wins after 15 weeks of soccer, they DO NOT DESERVE TO BE IN DIV II. Running up the score is necessary for purposes of two teams finishing tied for first. Secondly, you should not be allowed to make any posts until you can at least spell the team's names correctly.

Actually two teams tied for first place on points are simply tied. There is no significance of goal differential, head-to-head record, or any other factor. When it comes to promotion the league will schedule a promotion playoff game between the tied teams.

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I agree 100%, great post.

Polska, do you even play soccer, or do you just post to improve your ESL skills?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Monk are you upset. All the best for Chistmas. True Khalsa would never say that. It is all about class. Who cares about promotion. You just go down next year and sixty percent of guys go play some place elss. Keap your community going and build friendship that way your kids will have a place to play.

Alberta RFC

Dec 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually two teams tied for first place on points are simply tied. There is no significance of goal differential, head-to-head record, or any other factor. When it comes to promotion the league will schedule a promotion playoff game between the tied teams.

Dezza is correct. it is the same for relegation. No tiebreaks are used other than a playoff or playdown game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0