Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter November, 2005

Who will win this epic encounter, the Kangas or the Realtors?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bandcamp said:
Never got confirmation on this...is slowmotion the coach that talks too much? Always showing up at other div 2 games :confused: talking about strategy and how strong his NK team is?

If so - sorry guys. How do you handle that?

Obviously slowmotion is not the coach of NK. The actual coach as listed on the VMSL Directory is Marc Brkich, who is an extremely high level technical coach that any 2nd division team would be very lucky to have. He is a Premier level coach and has coached youth at the Provincial level.

Having read some of the things that the NK players have posted on this website, I can only assume that some of them have nothing between their ears but wood.

I have seen NK play and they are very good team for 2nd division, but they should play the games and stop posting so much crap.

sven9

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Being the keeper that game, on a call up from the B squad, the Devils did control most of the action. I can remember only one crossbar, but that was because I was tired from shots! We were helped by a new right back who held players in check.

From what I heard, the GD's were missin' a couple, but the keeper blowing up at the end was worth the price of admission..;)

Appears that NK have this division, so long as they keep going. But the GD's are an solid squad.

The Devil Himself said:
the Devils 1-NoNads 4

Game update, Nomads always show up to play against us, as there is some history of bad blood between a few of the players. Score def not reflective of how the game went. Play was dominated by the Devils all game, we just couldnt find the net, hit the crossbar twice etc. Kudos to the H brothers and to their keeper who kept them in it, he made some quality saves.

Nomads had about 5 shots total all game. Along with 2 penalty shots!!!,(which they buried) Charlie is their only scoring option and both of their goals came against the play, no question Charlie is a good player, (but he's still a jackass with the amount trash talking and complaining he does)

Konk

Mar 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
slowmotion said:
As for ignorance, hmmm, all are guilty of ignorance on the team. Denial is everyones ignorance. :knvb: :eek:

It's enigmatic statements like these that keep everyone guessing. Keep weaving the web, slowmotion.

Konk

Mar 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just wondering, does anyone know what happened to Dapotayto? He disappeared from this thread a while back. Thought maybe he fell off a cliff heading up to the fuk-u monastery. Or maybe he thought he'd steer clear of the controversies?

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He was supposed to be riding out this trip with hookers and blow, but I hear he ended up at Mickster's house sniffing poopy diapers.................................I only know this cause I was out in the alley by the garbage cans awaiting a fresh batch.

that's right, I drink, then I post

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
as for slowmotion, like I said he's still in the closet. (not that there's anything wrong with it). I feel bad for him. Everyday is like groundhog day, not for the shadow, but really in hopes that the little guy pokes his head out...............that way you're not stuck with a corpse in your arse...................not a first I've heard.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for this week.
Regardless if Kosova will be tossed from the League or not. With the impending suspensions of certain players, I see Zawisza win the match by 1 goal.
Our friends from the Punjab will beat the Sandsacks by 4.
Bombastic and Portuguese Club looks like a tie to me.
I predict the Semen to upset Yaletown by 2.
In our revenge game against the Fast Food Clowns, I predict the mighty Roos to win by 3 ,even with half our team in Seattle for the Giants game.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whack will be whack...He is a man of bold predictions whether it be regarding games or even during practices...We didn't dominate on the scoreboard, but I thought we played better than we have in recent weeks. I gotta give C-Men credit cuz they played really well, and much better than the first time we played them. We are getting chances, but haven't been finishing...I can see a breakout game coming, but it's a matter of us finding our finish again.

Oggy said:
Punjab 3-1 C-Men

Beating C-Men 3-1 on turf is a pretty ambiguous statement, especially on turf. It's a good thing whackoff is out cold in "utter shock", since SofaKing and StriBus tend to provide less inane write-ups.

In any case, three more points for Punjab, which would be a decent result were it not for jackass pregame comments by whackoff...

aekara

Nov 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos said:
In our revenge game against the Fast Food Clowns, I predict the mighty Roos to win by 3 ,even with half our team in Seattle for the Giants game.

... the classic "just-in-case-we-lose" excuse :(

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know this post is coming late but i havent been caught up with everything in Div 2. but i heard about the kosovo incident and i think they should be kicked out of the league for life and furthermore i agree with figo76, send erion and the rest of them back to eastern europe, :D :D :D even buy them tickets if you have to, just get them out of here before they get all riled up and beat up some more 60 yr olds

my two cents,
this bud's 4 you

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos said:
Regardless if Kosova will be tossed from the League or not. With the impending suspensions of certain players, I see Zawisza win the match by 1 goal.
Our friends from the Punjab will beat the Sandsacks by 4.
Bombastic and Portuguese Club looks like a tie to me.
I predict the Semen to upset Yaletown by 2.
I assume Kosova will lose two unexceptional players permanently (ref-beaters) and one good player for three games (their offensive mid who hacked down our sweeper). If that is the case, they still have more than enough to deal with Zawisza, although they might not be able to focus on the game as well as they would like. I predict Kosova wins 2-1.

Sandzak have been looking better, and if they have a full team and #10 has a good game, they might only lose to Punjab 2-1.
Bombastic and PCOV does have "tie" written all over it. Might actually go watch that one... 1-1

Socceroos is already making excuses, so I'll go waaaaaaay the hell out on a limb and pick MacDonald to get their first ever notch in the win column with a 2-1

As usual, I won't predict my own games, and just as I let Browneye predict a 5-1 thrashing of my team by Kosova last week( :wa: ), I'll let Roos prediction of a Semen win stand. How about the scoreline, though? You said "by 2", but will it be a 2-0 or a 9-7 with a hat-trick of hat-tricks for the Loudmouthed Striker? :D

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Therapist said:
as for slowmotion, like I said he's still in the closet. (not that there's anything wrong with it). I feel bad for him. Everyday is like groundhog day, not for the shadow, but really in hopes that the little guy pokes his head out...............that way you're not stuck with a corpse in your arse...................not a first I've heard.

First off everytime I come on here some idiot goes back to me being gay. Are you guys on the wrong thread is this take the dick or take the piss hmmm.

Secondly, with regards to therapist I actually have documentation of a therapy session I had with the person.

So lets slow it down and read carefully:

Slowmotion- what is with the picture beside your name?

Therapist- Oh that....well its one of my favorite movies Dodge Ball.

Slowmotion- No...I think its deeper than that, isnt it?

Therapist- Well, yah, you see in the picture he is about to embrace a ball, something I've been trying to do my whole life.

Slowmotion- weird. Explain.

Therapist- Well, I want balls to be thrown my way. Metaphorically speaking.

Slowmotion- eww. your fcuked.

Therapist- No..Im gay. You see all this gay talk makes me feel included on ttp.............................hey where are you going were not done.

Slowmotion- I am.........(weirdo)

****The following is official transcripts may not be photocopied****

Well thats enough of that. Therapist you need some help, get it you bananna :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0