Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter November, 2005

Who will win this epic encounter, the Kangas or the Realtors?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Nk played awsome this weekend.
Coaching was brilliant, no hesitation as to what the line up would be as there was no ego to fulfill this weekend.
Both strikers scored 2 goals, mid feild played solid all game, as did defence and all subs were able to walk on the pitch and play a fair amount of time. One of our subs even scored thats how good it was

Unfortunately this weekend will mark the return of the"Watcher", as he should do like his name and just watch.

With regards to the "5th back", you seem to be confused so I will Slow it down for you. When you write "so he is still in the closet" clever as you think you are that is for your own faggy pleasures. You and the spell check police are trying to get me to join your fag party. Not going to happen so MOVE ON.

Apperently there is a Big Bird chirping his beak off and telling me to shut up.....Please other top teams in Div 2 good they wont beat us and niether will you...So let me slow this down for you: until you beat us you shut up, pick upyour walkie talkie, radio oscar(5th back) take a ride down seasame street and go fluff snupolupogus. :knvb:

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
slowmotion said:
Apperently there is a Big Bird chirping his beak off and telling me to shut up.....Please other top teams in Div 2 good they wont beat us and niether will you...So let me slow this down for you: until you beat us you shut up, pick upyour walkie talkie, radio oscar(5th back) take a ride down seasame street and go fluff snupolupogus. :knvb:
Deep.

Konk

Mar 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
slowmotion said:
You and the spell check police are trying to get me to join your fag party. Not going to happen so MOVE ON.

:

I don't even want to know what you have in mind for a "fag party". I'm guessing it involves you and others dressing up as sesame street characters :confused: And by the way I've moved on, only chicks though, so don't worry. You and watcher have fun at your next one. :D p.s. i'm not part of any law enforcement.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slowmotion!!!!

Can you please stop these personal attacks against The Watcher

I do not wish to engage in any arguements about whether The Watcher is worth his weight in shite or not.

The Watcher has been listening to complaints from the NK players for a few weeks now about your ignorant posts but what can The Watcher do but politely ask you to refrain from this type of behavior henceforth.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah 1-1 it was. Dense fog made for some interesting plays... the game was very even - there were times when Primos took it to JBs and vice versa. Quite an up-tempo game given the conditions. JBs are definitely in the running, especially now they have a keeper. 2B definitely has some strong teams... JBs and Richmond have shown up to make things even more murky at the top of the table.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB's 1 - Primo's 1
We were unlucky not to take this game as the goal scoring opportunities were in our favor including a wide open goal mouth that was left wanting late in the game. The play was gritty and the fog played havoc and contributed to the Primo's tying goal as our keeper had a tough time making out the well placed, but medium paced ball. The play was gritty in the middle as this is where the Primo's strength, with some hard hits. Rene reffed and put in a decent game. He could have called a spot kick for both sides but let the game be decided without that drama.
A couple of white-shirts will have a tought time getting to sleep toinight as 3 points were so close.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
slowmotion said:
Well Nk played awsome this weekend.
Coaching was brilliant, no hesitation as to what the line up would be as there was no ego to fulfill this weekend.

Never got confirmation on this...is slowmotion the coach that talks too much? Always showing up at other div 2 games :confused: talking about strategy and how strong his NK team is?

If so - sorry guys. How do you handle that?

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
slowmotion said:
Coaching was brilliant...Both strikers scored 2 goals, mid feild played solid all game, ...One of our subs even scored thats how good it was

Unfortunately this weekend will mark the return of the"Watcher", as he should do like his name and just watch.

...You and the spell check police are trying to get me to join your fag party. Not going to happen so MOVE ON.

Apperently there is a Big Bird chirping his beak off and telling me to shut up.....walkie talkie, radio oscar(5th back) take a ride down seasame street and go fluff snupolupogus. :knvb:

Linguistically speaking, it appears that our slowmotion friend is giving us clues as to his mysterious identity. could it be that slowmotion's questionable grammar puts him in category commonly refered to as ESL. Given simple knowledge of the NK squad, it is not overly difficult henceforth to narrow down the potential candidates. Since Balki has moved on to a new UFC/Footbal combination team in the VMSL, that really only leaves two who are capable of a "slowmotionesque" grade 3 posting style. There is the russian....but he is too busy scoring goals, so it can't be him. That only leaves us with bandcamp's suspision....slowmotion is none other than the coach, who fits the bill to a tee. The "gift of gab" charachteristic (if we can call it that) that slowmotion employs seems to be consistant with the coach. Further, the obvious jealousness (is that a word?) towards the watcher's supreme skill and command of everything soccer further adds to our suspision of slowmotion's identity. One can understand; it must be difficult to sit on the sidelines and watch the watcher make the most of every opportunity on the field to lead this squad to div 2 and cup glory.

So, let's slow things down somewhat for our dear friend slowmotion who, in chosing his name, took into consideration the pace of his learning as a child. The watcher is the heart that keeps this NK squad beating, and without him NK would be nowhere. He is in the best shape of his life at 225lbs and can eat anyone up on the pitch. So, slowmotion, give the watcher what he needs and build the team around his rare talent....

and no...this is not the watcher posting with the manager's log in ID.

admirably,

themanagerwhothinksthewatcherisworthhisweightinmarbles... ;)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the manager said:
He is in the best shape of his life at 225lbs and can eat anyone up on the pitch.
What exactly are you trying to suggest here?

With or without Heinz 57?

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
the 5th back said:
I don't even want to know what you have in mind for a "fag party". I'm guessing it involves you and others dressing up as sesame street characters :confused: And by the way I've moved on, only chicks though, so don't worry. You and watcher have fun at your next one. :D p.s. i'm not part of any law enforcement.

Umm... I think I wrote that to you....Get your own material.

Hey manager, glad to see that you are always thinking of me.
When you get off the "Watchers" d1ck and stop sucking up, we can talk like normal people. I never doubt whose heart is where,or what kind of a person he may be. However, I do see what is better the team. Besides if you are apart of our team then you would certainly know that EVERYONE has a comment for the man.

So let me slow it down for you sherlock, keep gathering up your clues to solve this case, because you will never learn slowmotion's face.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slowmotion,

You're as cuddly as a cactus,
You're as charming as an eel.
You're a bad banana
With a greasy black peel.

CheShouldHeBeWhite

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Read between the lines, guys. slowmotion's character is just one giant cover-up of his true identity.

I will say no more..... since its all pretty funny.

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not that I know anyone on NK, but although slomo is obviously an utter moron, he evidently grew up here as he knows sesame street. Seek for an incredibly ignorant Canuck or Yank, and ye shall find, methinks.

Konk

Mar 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oggy said:
Not that I know anyone on NK, but although slomo is obviously an utter moron, he evidently grew up here as he knows sesame street. Seek for an incredibly ignorant Canuck or Yank, and ye shall find, methinks.

i still think he's esl, or tanked up, one or the other. either way, "utter moron" and "incredibly ignorant" are right on mark. :D

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
the 5th back said:
i still think he's esl, or tanked up, one or the other. either way, "utter moron" and "incredibly ignorant" are right on mark. :D

5th back you seem to have it out for me. Although I will not whine to tell you to stop,like some, I will say when you begin a sentence a capital is in order. See gentlemen ESL does have it benifits...soon to come,my badge from the spell check police.

Slowmotion would like to take this chance to slow things down for all and say: Who is the "utter moron" when all you do all day is try to guess the identity of slowmotion. As for ignorance, hmmm, all are guilty of ignorance on the team. Denial is everyones ignorance. :knvb: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0