Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter November, 2005

Who will win this epic encounter, the Kangas or the Realtors?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenGoose

Apr 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone have any new news on the details of promotion and relegation this year? The latest rumours are that the top team in each division 2 group will be promoted.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: My hangover is in full effect now.

Dapotayto said:
So let me get this straight. You're asking what the park at Imperial and Nelson in Burnaby is called because you don't know where the park is and thus don't know where to send your boys. Well, I could be waaaaay off here but I'm thinking you should send the guys to the park at Imperial and Nelson. In Burnaby. That's just a guess though.

Thanx. The Park is called "Bonsor Park" I just found out. I will send my guys to Nelson and Imperial then.
I calmed things down a bit though, I guess.

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
GoldenGoose said:
Anyone have any new news on the details of promotion and relegation this year? The latest rumours are that the top team in each division 2 group will be promoted.
Sounds like a radical change! Are you sure about your sources?!?!?
:rolleyes:

Erion

Sep 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
SofaKingGood said:
Well I guess my previous post got obviously edited b/c of my comments towards Erion (my bad, threats have no place on TTP). But I will say to Erion Nation that it's unfortunate that you will not be playing against us on Dec.18 b/c I was looking forward to "playing" against you after your hill-billy comment. Our rematch will be very "interesting". Not a good idea to piss off a good team that doesn't mind to mix it up. Better start hittin the gym now b/c you are going to need all the help you can get. Some players kinda lose it when they hear comments like that and when they do, they throw sportsmanship out the window. Not saying me, but some players.
-Hope this was a not so blatant post!

Hey Cricket it's a national sport where you come from right.Than why you take offence for something it's well known and well played in your own country.And if those people want to throw sportsmanship out that's up to them right.Whack off started bla bla about what's waiting for us.I will look forward to the rematch cos i won't be here dec

Erion

Sep 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strictly Business said:
Cricket boys - that's a dumb comment to make erion. Our boys come on here and "take the piss" out of some guys/teams but we're not going around making comments like that. NK has been chooing off for weeks and we've said our bit but not to that level.

Next time stick to "taking the piss" otherwise keep your mouth shut.

Well if you guys take that as a racial comment that's very sad of you

SofaKingGood

Sep 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess some ppl just don't get it. You can't go on in life and start characterizing, branding and stereotyping people. Yes cricket is a popular sport in India. So does that mean you call every Indian a "Cricket boy?" I think not. I consider myself to be a Punjabi and not Indian, just so you know so get your facts straight. Going by your way of thinking that would be like me coming on TTP and referring to Kosova as a bunch of "Balki Bartokimus Communist Albanian goat-herders." Remember we're here to pisstake in a non-ignorant way, otherwise be prepared to face the noise.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So you're Pakastani then right? ;)

They play a mean ass game of cricket there too. :D

Back in the day we TTPers used to slag cricket players, well, because they were fcuking cricket players man!
Check out the old threads, they were yappy fcuking tits.
Actually maybe things haven't changed that much...

And Dap, I want to whisper some sweet nothings in your ear but feel somewhat shy now in light of your recent post.

Gutted, PM me,
RF

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
SofaKingGood said:
Actually I'm Canadian :cool:
I've never heard of a Pakastani, but I've heard of a Pakistani.
I guess your probably an American then. :eek:
Hey Hockey Boy, easy on the Yanks :D

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww c'mon guys can't we all just get a long??? I mean c'mon............ I'm a whitey, he is a whitey, you are a brownie , that guy is a blackie and the other guy is (is yeallow appropriate??) i'll just say azn and we are all part of the racial cookie that we do not dare to crumble, lets all enjoy it and have our selfs a great piss take! :D how 'bout that fellas?

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCbytca said:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww c'mon guys can't we all just get a long??? I mean c'mon............ I'm a whitey, he is a whitey, you are a brownie , that guy is a blackie and the other guy is (is yeallow appropriate??) i'll just say azn and we are all part of the racial cookie that we do not dare to crumble, lets all enjoy it and have our selfs a great piss take! :D how 'bout that fellas?

By far your most annoying post yet.

steve a.

Not Bright
Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOT OFF THE PRESS !!!!

The Rattler has been anointed the special guest referee in this epic battle of wrong vs. right , the cricket players vs. the baseball players , and in all honesty 2B supremacy vs. 2c supremacy !!!!!

Come on lads all is fair in a good piss take but when you start kindling the fire with cricket boy then ya' some may have a point in sayin' that crossed the line !

But hey that's why I got appointed special guest referee so I could do this .......

A steel chair shot has been delivered to both SPH and NK HRVAT to knock them out cold ... stonecold !!!

No more talk of racial this and that move on and talk about the new wonder kid on the Green Devils or even the s l o w m o t i o n tie between Nk Hrvat and Richmond FC

P.S. The rattler wakes up both opponents then promptly stuns them to cause chaos throughout the DIV 2 thread

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
texas rattler said:
HOT OFF THE PRESS !!!!

The Rattler has been anointed the special guest referee in this epic battle of wrong vs. right , the cricket players vs. the baseball players , and in all honesty 2B supremacy vs. 2c supremacy !!!!!

Come on lads all is fair in a good piss take but when you start kindling the fire with cricket boy then ya' some may have a point in sayin' that crossed the line !

But hey that's why I got appointed special guest referee so I could do this .......

A steel chair shot has been delivered to both SPH and NK HRVAT to knock them out cold ... stonecold !!!

No more talk of racial this and that move on and talk about the new wonder kid on the Green Devils or even the s l o w m o t i o n tie between Nk Hrvat and Richmond FC

P.S. The rattler wakes up both opponents then promptly stuns them to cause chaos throughout the DIV 2 thread

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Straight from the trailer park...ooops is that a racial comment :eek:

"Cricket Boys" ...come on now, how can you get upset over that one. IM "not so" HO I think SPH has taken this abit far. Sounds like something you see at a bar.

Person 1: walks by person 2
Person 2: glances in person ones direction or slightly brushes against person 2
Person 1: Turn and says "You want some of this...come on lets go..right here...right now"

As for the this weekends games or weekday for us, I'd say with certainty that the Primo vs JB match is go. Unless the white stuff starts to fall. SNOW...SNOW...DAP...SNOW...not the other white stuff...don't get too excited :p

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
In last night's Exhibition game, the Socceroos beat the IFC Ravens 3:1.
I now realize that there is a bit of a gap between Div.2 and Cat.2
Kudos to their No. 8....Kirby, at the ripe old age of 40 he is still causing all kinds of mayhem.
On a different note......our Cousins, the other Socceroos qualified for the World Cup in Germany......Prost to that.
Here are my 2C predictions:
Yaletown is going to trip up Kosovo.
Roos slaughter the Poles
The Clowns tie Portugeese
Bombastic over Sandbags
Puns over Semen

Enjoy

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We finally get a game in this weekend, we're all pretty excited. Dont want to take anything away from the opposong team but i predict a swift 5-0 victory this friday night.

Socceroos said:
In last night's Exhibition game, the Socceroos beat the IFC Ravens 3:1.
Kudos to their No. 8....Kirby, at the ripe old age of 40 he is still causing all kinds of mayhem.
On a different note......our Cousins, the other Socceroos qualified for the World Cup in Germany......Prost to that.
Here are my 2C predictions:
Yaletown is going to trip up Kosovo.
Roos slaughter the Poles
The Clowns tie Portugeese
Bombastic over Sandbags
Puns over Semen

Enjoy

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos said:

They play in 2 Cat B, not A, HUGE difference.

Besides Roo, didn't you guys finish like second last in 2 'Cat' A last year, when the division was weaker then it was this year?

Also, good to see you doing so well in Div Two this year. :D

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Ranger said:
Maybe you need another exhibition game...I'm sure WFC Rangers B would be glad to crush you.......
Great pisstake Arnold! How do you do it, govern the State of California, play soccer and be so funny, all at once? I guess when you play for the second coming of Real Madrid it just comes naturally.

StalkerForever said:
And Dap, I want to whisper some sweet nothings in your ear but feel somewhat shy now in light of your recent post.

Gutted, PM me,
RF

Um, the answer is no, I will not PM you. I must be half your age for Christ's sake. You are close to seventy now, ya?

We need some rumours. Where is Roy Keane when you need him? Roy, I was just joking, come back to the fold my little furry ovine TTPer.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Ranger said:
Maybe you need another exhibition game...I'm sure WFC Rangers B would be glad to crush you.......

If you have a lit field we can play on, I am in. I will supply a moderate amount of beer and a ref.
Let's set a date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0