Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter October, 2005

Who will win this weekends clash of the, er, titans, Bombastic or Yaletown

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
So we should all start posting predictions and such you couthless scum. To further appease Moanfish I'll even use my ESP to predict the future. Then I'll use my superpowers to add a poll to find out if anyone else here is psychic.
I knew you were going to say that.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
OGGY my friend, a goal scored is a goal scored, fluky or not it counts so i agree. However to even talk sh!t about my team...please STFU!!!! your team is a mediocre team. Yes your team has improved but its still not even close to what NK is.....I've seen your team play in summer, hell I even played vs them. I know what you will say, "in the summer we did not have all players" well hell you sucked ass and tied B united w/ even a worst line up than they have right now. I've been in a rage since saturday so i'm gonna go all out. I hope we play your queertown in the playoffs and hell if it would be possible I would even stick your post up your ass (sadly it can't be done). now i can go relax.

PS: Dap how izzz you feelin? hehe

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I feel like having another beer FCByta.

Sorry lads, I had to change the poll as the one I originally made would be nullified at month's end when the thread closes. There is now a more relevant one for this weekend.

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCbytca said:
OGGY my friend, a goal scored is a goal scored, fluky or not it counts so i agree. However to even talk sh!t about my team...please STFU!!!! your team is a mediocre team. Yes your team has improved but its still not even close to what NK is.....I've seen your team play in summer, hell I even played vs them. I know what you will say, "in the summer we did not have all players" well hell you sucked ass and tied B united w/ even a worst line up than they have right now. I've been in a rage since saturday so i'm gonna go all out. I hope we play your queertown in the playoffs and hell if it would be possible I would even stick your post up your ass (sadly it can't be done). now i can go relax.
Ah, yes, summer league. Ever so relevant to a team's performance in the winter. I don't really recall talking that much smack about NK's playing ability, but you seem to searching for anyone or anything to lash out at for some reason. Maybe you're angry because your wife beats you. Or because she doesn't. If ranting at me makes the pain easier to bear, go right ahead and carry on... :D

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow Oggy good game my friend. rather good try, i don't come on here to rage or look to start shite. However for someone to come and talk shite about my team or anyones team without actually knowing anyone or having played that team, I find rather sad and labeling my teamates as "over-the-top-crooning-NK-jackassness" I find insulting. So for your lame comebacks. Go cry to mom, cuz u got owned and had to aim low.

PS: please dont' try to live your fantasies through me.........cuz if there is anyone that gets beaten on and off the pitch it is surely you. thanx

Erion

Sep 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok look i never said i will score 3 against SPH.As long as Kosovo win hey good enough for me.
But some of the SPH reps are already talking like they have won the division.
Easy there cos Yaletown, BFC and the Albanians are still in it.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard some teams played on it two weeks ago, when it rained like crazy on the Sunday.....is this why the city shut it down?

If so, looks like one team wrecked it for all the others. :D

P.S...Is this the new nickname for Yaletown FC on TTP???

FCbytca said:
queertown
:D

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps said:
I heard some teams played on it two weeks ago, when it rained like crazy on the Sunday.....is this why the city shut it down?

If so, looks like one team wrecked it for all the others. :D
Two weeks ago it was closed Saturday and open for Sunday. I was dropping of items for our U21 team and the pitch was just beginning to get a little water logged. My thought were play the one game but the 2pm game should have been cancelled. Maybe even the nooner.

Due to the fact that they layed new sod in the goal mouths and some other key areas in the summer they are babying it a little. Look for all DL games to be relocated to Strathcona Oval when rain has fallen or forecasted from now on. This seems to be left as an unscheduled field each week just for this reasons/option.

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I called the league regarding David Lam a few days ago, and they said that the Parks Board probably just haven't updated their website properly since last week. I guess that sometimes they update the field status but not the date, and vice versa. The final word on field closures is The Excellent Site at noon.
In short, the league stated that the Parks Board website is not to be trusted.
I'll be pissed off if we don't play, since that would put us two games off the pace and fcuk the standings even more. :mad:

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps said:
P.S...Is this the new nickname for Yaletown FC on TTP???

"queertown"

:D
We've actually been trying to change our team name to that, but the league said we can't do it until next season. Kind of a bummer, since our new pink leather Louis Vuitton uniforms just came in. It's also still unclear whether or not the referees will let us play in chaps...

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oggy said:
In short, the league stated that the Parks Board website is not to be trusted.
Wrong. The parks board site is used by many different leagues for both adult and youth participation. It can certainly be trusted once it has been updated and set by noon on Friday. The VMSL, of all places, is not the end-all and be-all of correct information. :rolleyes:

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
It can certainly be trusted once it has been updated and set by noon on Friday.
True, but only after the Parks Board troll pokes his head out the window at "noon on Friday." In my experience, which is undoubtedly less extensive than yours, Keep, it doesn't seem that you can go by what it says in the middle of the week. Especially when it says "last updated on October 20."
I guess we'll find out in 19 minutes :D

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Erion said:
Ok look i never said i will score 3 against SPH.As long as Kosovo win hey good enough for me.
But some of the SPH reps are already talking like they have won the division.
Easy there cos Yaletown, BFC and the Albanians are still in it.

Hey,Hey,Hey my Kosovovian Friend what about the mighty Roos,we can still win it.....maybe....If we really want to.

'Rza' Ruddock

Aug 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCbytca said:
I've been in a rage since saturday so i'm gonna go all out. I hope we play your queertown in the playoffs and hell if it would be possible I would even stick your post up your ass (sadly it can't be done). now i can go relax.
Interesting to hear that the only form of relaxation that you can get is from fantasising about sticking things up guys asses. As for that burning rage that you have had since Saturday, then perhaps you should consult your gynacologist.

P.S And don't come back will some lame gangsta wannabe comment like "Go cry to mom, cuz u got owned". Who do you think you are? MC Hammer?

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
[QUOTE='Rza' Ruddock]Interesting to hear that the only form of relaxation that you can get is from fantasising about sticking things up guys asses. As for that burning rage that you have had since Saturday, then perhaps you should consult your gynacologist.

P.S And don't come back will some lame gangsta wannabe comment like "Go cry to mom, cuz u got owned". Who do you think you are? MC Hammer?[/QUOTE]

Well spoken. Finally someone who makes me laugh.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh no, there is no gangsta here my friend, peraphs u failed to notice that your name is after the ol'skool rappa from the wu-tang clan......so bam yo! :D i'm not even gonna respond to your coment on the homo thing, but hammer wuz decent u know! ice ice baby is my fav though

now back to OGGY, oh man your LV comment wuz too bloody funny, I give props for that, good to see you can take sum heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0