Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter October, 2005

Who will win this weekends clash of the, er, titans, Bombastic or Yaletown

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCbytca said:

now back to OGGY, oh man your LV comment wuz too bloody funny, I give props for that, good to see you can take sum heat.

You are even more annoying than your stupid TTP name. Go away now.....try and stick some posts up your own arse....Wakner!

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
my name is not stupid, your stupid.....idiot u don't even know what it is and if you did you would know its a real footbal team in europe, not like yours :p say howdy to dave T. if he is still playing for you guys.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCbytca said:
my name is not stupid, your stupid.....idiot u don't even know what it is and if you did you would know its a real footbal team in europe, not like yours :p say howdy to dave T. if he is still playing for you guys.

You must be Polish. Or maybe my uneducated Soccer mind does not recall a glorious Team called Bytca FC.
Everybody,please welcome the polish Rapper "MC Bytca FC"!!!!

Dave T. loves polish Hip-Hop....he says:" Waz up my polish nigga"

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hah, not Polish, sorry to break it to you like that, but close. Bytca is not a glorious team, never said it was, but its a decent team. They would beat and destroy any team in the vmls, I played for their youth system when I was a kid, bloody canada destroyed my soccer talent and future, if it helps you might know a team called MSK Zilina, you can do a search on them, they are pretty good, played in the Champ league a few times, Bytca is like their farm team :D

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCbytca said:
hah, not Polish, sorry to break it to you like that, but close. Bytca is not a glorious team, never said it was, but its a decent team. They would beat and destroy any team in the vmls, I played for their youth system when I was a kid, bloody canada destroyed my soccer talent and future, if it helps you might know a team called MSK Zilina, you can do a search on them, they are pretty good, played in the Champ league a few times, Bytca is like their farm team :D

We have a farm team as well....wanna come and try out...check with Georgies Best at Bombastic.They will put you through the paces and If you have a personality we call you up to play with the Roos. I googled MSK Zilinia....I am sorry to report that they haven't found a cure for that yet.....try "penisillin" and bed rest for a while.

dr.j

Sep 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
So much for playing on a decent pitch on Sunday against the unicorns. We will be the 5th (not including any women or kid's games) match of the weekend. I hope the field is able to live up to it's reputation. It will still probably be in better condition than Montgomery though...

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kudos for DaPotato as he took The Watcher up on his offer to train with The Train on Wednesday. I somehow pictured him as a taller bloke but hey.... it's not the size of the dog in the fight..... but the size of the fight in the dog.

Erion

Sep 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos said:
Hey,Hey,Hey my Kosovovian Friend what about the mighty Roos,we can still win it.....maybe....If we really want to.
Anything can happen my friend the ball is round

Erion

Sep 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
watcher said:
Kudos for DaPotato as he took The Watcher up on his offer to train with The Train on Wednesday. I somehow pictured him as a taller bloke but hey.... it's not the size of the dog in the fight..... but the size of the fight in the dog.
And DaPotato your turn now was the Watcher how you pictured him?

steve a.

Not Bright
Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK here we go ...............

I am sick and tired of hearing this train bullchit ' ......... Me and Dr. J (my teamate) have heard at least 10 pages enough of this chit. Ya ' fair enough train you have won out through the season but 2-1 down at half to the lowly Knights that in itself envokes a fear of uncertainty in your game. Yes you came back to win only cause' we were missing our center and sweeper defender , but hey I will not be the one to cause a juxed oppsition. I have planters' faccitis' and I am playing the season with it so for every bad shoe lace or tweaked hamstring ...... I say to you eat a dick!
Even the phat twat on NK HRVAT came up and said hey you look faster this year ( for those of you that don't know I have planters faccitis'! )
Well no chit planters faccitis' as some may know is the end of some careers but not the rattle snake .......... I say fcuk you and go bears.

P.S. Go Bears , Richmond F.C. and the WESTSIDE KNIGHTS

:wa: :bronco: :knvb:

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Texas tassels,

Tell us again what you have, I missed it the first five times.

That's a damn early post. I take it your not playing today. Too bad really as I've heard that plantar fasciitis + massive hangover = speeeed to buuuuuurn.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SexAss Diddler
The Watcher bets that you have that picture of stone cold steve austin stapled to the ceiling above your bed and you whack off to it nightly as you picture those to milk jugs in his hands being your bitchtits. hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nk to smack the Knights by a much larger margin on a real field.... our home pitch.

The Watcher would get a second opinion if he were you.
You have obviosly been misdiagnosed. Your real ailment is PlantItInYourAssyItis.

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yaletown 0-1 Bombastic
Full credit to Bombastic for the win. They definitely looked much better than the side I watched lose to Kosova, especially at the back. Their keeper was definitely the man of the match, and I still can't believe a couple of the balls he kept out.
As for us, I don't know what has happened to us the last couple of weeks, since we just don't seem to show up for the first half and then start playing in the second. I felt we were a bit unfortunate to go down to some shocking miscommunication between two defenders and the keeper, but well done by the Bombastic striker to seize the opportunity. I'm really unhappy about losing this match, but we can't play like that for 45 minutes and expect to pull it off at the end.
Bombastic seem a good lot, though, and the game was clean despite some atrocious officiating. I don't think the ref left the center circle once, resulting in some absolutely shocking calls. I'm sure they went both ways, but the ones that went against me naturally stick in my mind.
It'll be interesting to see who comes out on top in the battle for runner-up behind Punjab...

Konk

Mar 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oggy, you guys were definitely unlucky not to draw even with the many chances you had in the 2nd half. I was hoping for a draw since that's what I predicted, but some stellar goalkeeping prevented that. (Congrats Mike D.) Good effort though.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
so the word out there is that the mighty primos won 2:1 vs B united, the second goal came w/ 5 mins from time. From my understanding the goal came from an offiside or sum shizzle like that. Can someone explain what happened?

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well "word out there" is wrong. Score was 2-1. 2nd goal came on a beauty pass to a streaking midfielder (offside wasn't even an issue), who casually slotted it far post. Probably 15 minutes from time. 2 goals called back on offside, one called back on a phantom foul. Still, Primos should have had more, but given the way the last 2 weeks went, we're happy with 3 points.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Streaking Midfielder"
Aren't there Fifa regulations against this or is it 2 in the morning and I am sitting in a Datacenter swapping out a Brocade Switch and the 3 beers I polished off with dinner are not helping me....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0