Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Banter/Results Jan & Feb 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the new year is upon us, and it is pouring rain as usual. Hopefully we will get a few more games in this coming weekend. To start things off, I will throw my predictions out there:

Richmond Utd at home to Metro Ford on Friday: MF in a very close one.

Wickham at home to SFU. Wickham.

Inter at home to VFF. Great matchup, tie.

Surrey at home to WSide. Home field advantage will be the difference in this one.

Columbus at home to PCOV. Columbus in a high scoring game.

Sapperton at home to West Van at Sapperton Park. Tie.

Maybe we should start an over/under thread as to how many games go ahead each week.

OK, good idea Sir M :rolleyes: ...I will set the line at 2.5, and I will take under...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Masters] Banter/Results January 2007

I will take the over :D

Happy new year everyone, here's to a great second half to the season!

Cheers,

~Regs.

PS.

Metro-Ford
Inter
BRM
Columbus
Sap/WestVan - Tie

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

There has to be enough turf (and two notoriously bad weather pitches in play this week) out there for the "Over"; and I'm going out on a limb with two ties this week.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

The weather is clearing so my under bet does not look good. But Coleman as far as I can tell according to the Excellent site there is only one game on turf (yours of course) this weekend.

I heard the Skank may drop by Griffin as well. :knvb:

Skanky CDMTC Blonde

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sir M said:
I heard the Skank may drop by Griffin as well. :knvb:

Oh my sit M I dont know. Just got back from Whistler this aft, and just woke up. New Years was really fun lots of skiing hot tubbing and wine but after the day before when I had lots of fun heading off to the soccer tournament at Sportstown and them over to this fun Irish bar named limerlick junction, I am very very spent, and sore all over most fun though since that west vancouver laboutr day soccer tournament back in summer of 2004 I think it was . Maybe I will feel better by the weekend cuz Griffin is right next door u never know when is the game? But ao going to sleep now again because i have work in the morning :eek: NOT REALLY HELLO DIVORCE SETTLEMENT. Pre-cleanse starts though...just starte getting the feeling back in my jaw last night.

Happy happy everyone,[[

Kiss.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Need more games on turf...what are we..6 behind..games that is...anyone get a scoring touch for X-mas? Guess we'll find out..hope everyone had a good safe New Year...see you all on the pitch...Regs..you missed the SFU/Wickham prediction..does it really matter?

Cheers!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Skanky CDMTC Blonde said:
Maybe I will feel better by the weekend cuz Griffin is right next door u never know when is the game? But ao going to sleep now again because i have work in the morning :eek: NOT REALLY HELLO DIVORCE SETTLEMENT. Pre-cleanse starts though...just starte getting the feeling back in my jaw last night.

Happy happy everyone,[[

Kiss.

You are one of a kind C.

Seriously.

By the way your friends JAGS and Dickens I think are on a cleanse as well. Normally at least 2 of us would probably make their way up to Griffin (Sir M after going to the Canucks game) this Friday, but history tells me that the bearcubs get all grumpy when they deprive themselves of food and drink, and are probably doing penance, so I don't know about that one. Maybe I can drag Bro up for the 2nd half. Anyway, hope you are not feeling so poorly, are in a bit less pain, and your jaw feels better; I know how not being able to talk must just be killing you.

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Skank... I believe I saw you out at Sports town parked in a White F150, Learing to "Stick Shift." I supposed the window's fogged up as it took you 1.5 hrs to figure out how to work the clutch. Absolute classic. Drive the truck to Griffin Friday night, it might be warmer for the two of us to watch the game from the back seat of the cab.

Sir M... are you going to the Nucks game with Annie Lennox?

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bro was spotted at the Rusty Gull last night with Marlo and Mrs Lupo Man drinking High Test. They were wondering if West van was practicing at Ambelside this year? Dickens is on a scoring streak extending from 2006 - 2007 I heard. He sucks, but has been played out of position all year for your West Van Flakes.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Whose idea was this cleanse. Thanks Bro. Two days down and 9 to go, so safe to say I will not be anywhere near a soccer match, hockey game or playing poker until this 'Survivor' like punishment is over. If anybody needs some almonds, I have lots, as I'm only allowed to eat 10 a day with 10 gallons of water.

JAGS

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jags... Bear cubs usually thrive on Nuts and berries. But why clense, it only ruins the winter coat, unless it was a really dirty coat. I am on the Sir M Sponsered cleanse, I am allowed 10 lemons a day with 10 gallons of beer. That is usually followed by 45 minute walk every morning as well.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

AntiFan said:
Dickens is on a scoring streak extending from 2006 - 2007 I heard, but has been played out of position all year for your West Van Flakes.

Oh. So what position does the flashy 1 goal since 2004 man prefer?

(SCDMTC Blonde don't answer that...)

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well...another weekend without a game...Vancouver looking after their precious parks..hahaha..guess it gives a guy a chance to run off the excess turkey only to gain it back in beer while watching football on the couch all weekend...enjoy boys!

Cheers!

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sir m... The flashy Bear cub could score from anywhere, he is like Old Faithful out there.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Third of a pizza.

The Sunday Sapperton vs West Van game is off per NW parks, and most importantly, reporting in from The Club on Commercial, SCP.

Wally

Jul 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

RUFC 1 Metro Ford 2

Decent game out at Minoru despite the strong wind. 0-0 at the half. RUFC hitting the post in the first half. MF scored 23 seconds into the 2nd half to go up 1, then Fiddler scored on the simplest of headers with about 20 to go.

RUFC scored one late on and had another chance saved by the goalies beak. MF also hit the post. Field was in suprisingly great condition!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Regs does it look like your game is on for tomorrow?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I would say so... great day out here today so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0