Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Banter/Results Jan & Feb 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Masters] Banter/Results January 2007

Nice "hot" avtar Sir M.....ok..so everything is a little boring on here lately with all these cancellations....bring on spring...wait...that just means more rain on our unfit parks?? Who needs a beer!!

Cheers!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Scottyshell said:
Nice "hot" avtar Sir M.....ok..so everything is a little boring on here lately with all these cancellations....
Cheers!

Well I thought it was an improvement over the previous very gay avatar featuring two "best friends" WV/Peg Old Boys players snuggling on the beach on New Years Day while wearing super cute tiger outfits...(GRRR)...

I made none of that up either by the way.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

two "best friends" WV/Peg Old Boys players snuggling on the beach on New Years Day while wearing super cute tiger outfits...(GRRR)...

Sir M ............. they are Tigger oufits, not Tiger outfits. My #22 Tiger Williams jersey was in the laundry, so had to resort to the Tigger outfit. It was more about keeping warm that day, that being concerned about the look. I am sure two grown men in Tigger outfits is not considered unusual in the West End. :D :D Not that there is anything wrong with parading around a crowd of 5000 people on New Years day seeking attention and feeling like you work at Disneyland. Got to be a little too much when Dickens was asking some of the ladies to sit on his lap and they kept complaining about his roll of breath mints in his pocket.;) ;)

The Tigger kit might become the new warm-up gear for the West Van Old boys. The Orange has sort of a nice Dutch touch to it, which is always near and dear to Sir M's heart.

JAGS

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Slur M.... I think that some of Lupo man's hair dye may have run into your eyes distorting your vision. We are by no means best friends, I was just pretending to hang out with him until he paid me my poker winnings. Those fluffy orange suits are very stylish in Europe right now, known as De Tigger suits. "I made none of that up either by the way."

PS... Someone just asked me if that was Christopher Robin who scored that Offside goal up in squamish a couple years ago? "I am serious."

WestVan coach clearly playing the Tiggers out of position, and not utilizing there speed or pouncing ability.

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sir M said:
Well I thought it was an improvement over the previous very gay avatar featuring two "best friends" WV/Peg Old Boys players snuggling on the beach on New Years Day while wearing super cute tiger outfits...(GRRR)...

I made none of that up either by the way.

SirM Clearly it does not take CSI Vancouver to realize those two are Pet Detectives and just doing some undercover work. I have also seen them working as Bear cubs....and Chorts!

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sir M .......... as you can see by the avatar, the Bear Cubs seized the opportunity for a quick photo op with somone's kumar.

Signed,
Team Toro

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

What are you two doing with your right hand and Dickens' left behind that beautiful young lady anyway? Holding hands?

Cumare just so you know.

Give me strength.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

We are using her as a scratching pole... She seems to like it.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

T-Idiot ........... any chance our game will be on at Minoru Friday night, or shall we just plan for the big Poker match and counter cleaning at Bro's with his wife out of town?

JAGS

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jags
Truthfully I think we may have a game
I'm passing the pitch after work and with all the rain
it should melt the .5 cm frozen tundra

with all the cancellations .. i can see us playing
I'll update tonight on how it looks
has anybody phoned the Richmond field line
just wondering if they may have put a closure on the parks
already

is the right Tigger trying to hide his piglet in Kanga's Roo .....oooohhh bother ?

I need help ....I'm memorizing my daughters books

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Richmond field as of today :

Report Last Updated on Thursday, 18 January 2007 at 12:49:54 PM

Minoru Park

Minoru 1 Closed
Minoru 2 - Artificial Turf Field Closed
Minoru 3 Closed
Minoru Mini Closed
Flying Beaver Open

Could be another weekend in your Tigger suit Jags..

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

dickens_cider said:
Could be another weekend in your Tigger suit Jags..

Oh, joy. Are you going to wear it to the poker game?

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

.....Slur M.... I think that some of Lupo man's hair dye may have run into your eyes distorting your vision......

Hey Shite_fer_cider.....
unless you hadn't noticed, or you maybe have been into Antifans MD20/20 plum again, the "Mocca-cap" ain't around any more. As soon as I dicovered I didn't need an excuse to ogle my hair stylists surgically enhanced magic mounds, the Slur-M, Richard Gere like silver fox type coif was back. Get yer facts straight, dumbass. Is CSI- Vancouver still letting you hang around, or has he finally seen the light and benched you for good? By the way, the Tigger suit works for you. Nice claws.:rolleyes:

lupoman

lupomanmaybeshouldbesleepinginsteadoftryingtopost

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Lupoman, I take it you weren't up for the Chelsea/Liverpool game this morning...

Caught CSI-V's cameo on BCTV last night, very Village People. Maybe tigger suits would lend a more fearsome look for the constabulary and help keep the alleys safe?

Was worried the Surrey U trek would mean missing the Gunners/United tilt and a good football day on the couch. Timely weather, I must say -- although, a whole week of posting around tigger suits has got to be a new low.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

colemanj said:
Lupoman, I take it you weren't up for the Chelsea/Liverpool game this morning...

Caught CSI-V's cameo on BCTV last night, very Village People. Maybe tigger suits would lend a more fearsome look for the constabulary and help keep the alleys safe?

Was worried the Surrey U trek would mean missing the Gunners/United tilt and a good football day on the couch. Timely weather, I must say -- although, a whole week of posting around tigger suits has got to be a new low.

Oh I think the alleys looked safe, what with that John Wayne swagger. My wife noticed that the left arm of the Sergeant swung to and fro, but the right arm stayed curiously still and perched by the hip. I was ready for something. He was ready for something. My wife was ready for something.:confused: Obviously the socialites of the downtown core were ready for something. Did you see one of our finer Vancouver citizens scurry off into oblivion when the slightest scent of the Sergeant was detected? Effective policing without a doubt. Don't bathe.

Seriously, it was a good news story and it's nice to see this policing working. However, why do I have a feeling that all these grubbies Sir M is scaring away are running away to Surrey?

Good job SirM. Now, either you wear three bullet proof vests, or we really need to get the season under way again.:D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sir M's slightly older sibling actually, with I think it all weighed in is like 55 lbs of extra gear or something like that.

Anyway, I guess the over bets win this week, with but one game being played this morning.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oh my what a mistake I made. I can see why you would never want to be confused for that guy.:D You are much better looking.

Besides, I thought you were a detective and not just a Staff Sergeant.:D Must make for interesting dynamics at the family Christmas dinner. You the younger brother, but higher rank.

Again, seriously, kudos for what you guys do. I know all the equipment you guys have to wear ad the illusion it creates. It's like a poodle or multipool, until they get wet, you don't know how skinny they really are.:confused:

sg48715

Oct 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

MF 3 - PCOV 2
9am game, 2pk's and 3 reds. What a way to start the day.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Was this the only game to go ahead this weekend? What is going to happen with all the games that need to be played anyway....whatever....back to the football and Budweisers...wo wo...

Cheers!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Tomorrow (Thursday) eve, 8 PM at Ambleside D Artificial Turf:

WVFC U21s: 6 wins 2 ties 1 loss.

31 GF, 14 GA. 20 points.

vs:

WVFCPeg Old Boys: 6 wins 2 ties 2 losses.

30 GF, 14 GA. 20 points.

Big bragging rights on the line.

Eagles :bronco: (kind of looks like him don't you think?) in the nets for the old guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0