Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Banter/Results Jan & Feb 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M said:
....Between the 1st Ave and Hastings exits northbound on the connector, bang, the right front Pirelli on the Audi blows out.

I am serious.

So, Sir M finds himself spending the rest of his morning with one of Buster's Towing's finest, ultimately dropping off at Capilano Audi......

Having Mrs Sir M in Scottsdale for the weekend: priceless.

Sir M - does this mean that you don't know how to change a tire ... or does Mrs. Sir M normally do so ? ..... you could have just called Rounderthanever - he seems to be sporting a spare tire :D :D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Taxman said:
Sir M - does this mean that you don't know how to change a tire ... or does Mrs. Sir M normally do so ? :D :D

Taxman, it seems there are two questions here:

As to question number 1, the answer is why would Sir M, we have people to do that.

As to question number 2, the answer is no, although the lovely Sir M does not change tires, she has been known to change the shape of her nose, her bust size, her pre-nup, and of course her attitude on a routine basis.

Now please leave alone, I am off to a rankings meeting. Stay tuned.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well...another good one pulled off by the league....decide to postpone our game for us at 11:00 pm Sat night..thus emails and phone calls having to be sent out first thing Sunday morning...I see Hastings bowl north is to be used for Cup play so my question is...Why schedule us there in the first place?..Okay..enough for Sunday morning rant...need more coffee...

Cheers!

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Careful Scottyshell. Your teammate, Taxman, may call you a "Scottish" whiner(AKA Italian one). Hastings Bowl is actually being used?? I heard it's a mess!

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well if it's a mess why schedule games there in the first place...just a wee bit of Scot in me along with Ukranian,Austrian and English....what a mix...and why would my "brother" call me a whiner?

Cheers!

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately . . . Peg 1 Westide 0. That is three in a row for us. I don't think I can remember losing 3 in a row.

Very good game. I think everyone from Peg went to the early session at church, then showed up to the field as they were all warming up by about 11:00 for a 12 game, and even had to go into the dressing room to take a break. Westside showed up with a few left to go. Peg took it to us for the first 20, then we woke up and played even for the balance of the first half. In the second about 25 into the second half, Peg has a corner, I think Brolly gets a head on it, drops it to the far post, there is a melee and it ends up going in. Other than the goal (the most important thing :( ) Westside had the better of the half. We pushed hard to the end, but couldn't convert. We need to get our scoring touch in gear for the Cup. Looking forward to better weather and some cup play.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Disagree a bit with Freddy's assessment of the second half, but both sides had lots of players, JC played 90 for WS, and a few Rangers types were sprinkled throughout this side. Oliver and Dickens were unlucky to not have 3 or 4 for West Van.

As far as being there early is concerned, Freddy is correct. However, after the MF debacle of a couple of weeks previous, where WV had 3 in the room 15 minutes before kickoff, players were convinced;) to attend a bit early today for a bit of a tongue lashing.

A good hard game on a bumpy pitch. Westside could win the BCs.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tman/Scottyshell:

It looks like we are on the hard stuff early Sunday. I hope your guys can make it....We should have a good number out.

SCK

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatcha goin to have...maybe 20-25? We'll probably just have the usual 11 with one or two spares....get to play on the parking lot...eh Regs...you enjoyed it...my heels are still sore from the game against SCK and his crew a month ago...which reminds me SCK..anyone had to tell your keeper to shut the yap or he'd shut it for him (quote from your own teammate) lately? Including practices...which we don't bother with anymore it seems....

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0