Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Banter/Results Jan & Feb 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
whataboutbob said:
Sapp 0 - Firemen 1

Why do goalies have to accentuate their short comings? You only see Alabamians with large asses wearing bright yellow or red stretchie pants. Girth should be covered up, people!!!!!!

If this was an attack on Sicoli - he wears yellow to make him look bigger and intimidate the shooters.:wa:

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
COLUMBAS 2 RUFC 1

Thanks to Hose for a respectful post
We caused our own problems with terrible passing and team play where Columbas knew what they wanted to do ....
per scoreline .. it should have been more if it wasn't for Paul
coming up big and a few times where Columbas should have scored

This park is are Bane ... two games on the same pitch and the same net ........Own goals ... I'm not taking responsibility for this onel ( like the one againest ICSF... Paul still should of had it ) .. again it was trying to do the right thing came up and bit us in the you know what ... Paul you still should have had it

Having to leave early was tough to eat but not surprising to hear that we were fighting to the end
Aiden great goal to get us close
T

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Code:
 Maros stopped Jeff Roberts on a break away from center after that . West Van had a few chances in the second half but our backline played quite well today. Eli was an absolute monster today.CODE]

Speaking of monsters, word on the street is that Big M is gonna turn into a monster himself soon with all the splinters in his ass!:D

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
He was not at the game conductor.

He has also requested that you quit stalking him.

Sir M, that's too funny the last person to call me a stalker was my ex girlfriend who is now my wife! As for Big M, my apologies you are right, he wasn't at the game cause he was playing hide and seek with his child. I heard that he asked his child if they could FIND HIM some PLAYING time! ha,ha

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Firemen 2
BRM 0

Easily our worst performance of the season but that's not to take anything away from firemen as they fully deserved the 3 points and outworked us to a man.

On to the cup I suppose.

Side-note: Burnaby Lake turf fields should be condemned. Hey, let's just play in the parking lot, it has more give to it I think! :D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, not only is the turf out there bad, but the Highway is not any better. Sir M went out and took in about half of this game with the cumare and was heading over to meet staff at McCartney to take in the big NSCL top of the table match between Nordic and Coveside...when...

Between the 1st Ave and Hastings exits northbound on the connector, bang, the right front Pirelli on the Audi blows out.

I am serious.

So, Sir M finds himself spending the rest of his morning with one of Buster's Towing's finest, ultimately dropping off at Capilano Audi.

$76 for the tow.

$50 for the cab fare for the cumare back to Yaletown.

Having Mrs Sir M in Scottsdale for the weekend: priceless.

Luckily, the walk of shame training has paid dividends, the trek up the hill back to the Estate was well under the benchmark 44 minutes. Oh yeah, the Canucks PPV doesn't work either...

VFF looked the better side today in this writer's view, especially with no substitutes, but to be fair, Surrey had nothing to play for other than momentum and were without the leagues's leading scorer.

But, how come the Audi always has extraordinary problems immediatley after SU games?

Interesting.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs: We have been training there every Thursday for the last five to six years. Maybe that is why we are breaking down....

Not completely surprised by the result. Our game with you guys was tougher than the game with them though. Anyone can beat anyone(league champs or not) on any given day. When is the league cup draw btw??

SCK

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
SCK said:
I don't think Tman was there...Afterall, Sir M. says they didn't have many subs.

I can confirm, zero subs for Firemen, and am not entirely sure as to Taxman's identity: is he the younger of two brothers on the team by any chance?

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M.: I thought there were three?? At any rate, I think he plays up front...

my condols on the car. You should have known though with the Audi...Try an alfa instead.

SCK

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well SCK, lets see. I am sure Taxman will eventually post here. I did notice the elder brother running (OK running may be a bit of a strong word, limping may be a bit more appropriate) up front for Firemen, and was quite influential.

Canucks game is finally on now, so signing off...

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M said:
and am not entirely sure as to Taxman's identity: is he the younger of two brothers on the team by any chance?

Actually there are three siblings on the Firemen, Sir M, at my last check.

Two older brothers and one little sister.

Her email right now says something like 'Hi you've reached Taxlady and although it's tax season, it's also ski season, and I'm out of the office right now while my mates battle the best team in the league while I'm drinking blueberry teas at Sun Peaks.'

My assumption is she'll have tweezers in her kit bag next week pulling the splinters out of her ass.

Damn that uterus post inspired me Sir M.

:D

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok Sir M,SCK...Ranger has it right as there are three Zacs on the team and two Roselunds...Dave was the limping front runner that I understand scored a goal today..unfortunately I had other coaching commitments today and litlle bro was sking leaving the middle bro to take up the slack..Ranger..no one has to pick splinters out of their ass on our team...your punishment is 90 mins the next game...also..you're all right in saying Burnaby lake turf is shite...SCK...you guys next or is it Wickham?

Cheers!

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scottyshell: That is a good question. I hope it is the Wickham lads. We need more penance time according to Sir M.

SCK

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wickham? Is the season not over? Tom said he was the only one at training last week, but I thought he was just joking...

I stopped by for the second half of the BRM/FF tilt on my way home from a cancelled game in Coquitlam. Entertaining moments, but lacked the sun and sea breeze of an afternoon at Ambleside.

Heard that Trece Verde spent four days in hospital this week after an aneurysm giving him problems during a game last weekend. Hope you are okay Stu -- Beerz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0