Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Discussion/rumours/banter, November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantubby almost 24 hours without slagging westvan or commenting on your love affair with Sir Fantubby? what's wrong? choke on a Bufanna this weekend?

ps..just trying to stay in your top 10 list.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PS.. Steve1234 does not deserve to be i n your top 567or 8 spot. He hasn't slagged you in over 24 hours. Although KNVB is still a Cnut!!!!!!

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Definately not a fireman, you should know that SCK. We sure got it up the hoop Sunday. Have to give Wickham credit, not much skill, but they sure run there bag off and find a way to win.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough game scilaci...I heard about it from your paesan. Better luck next weekend.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Portugese Power 2 Metro-ford Special Olympics 0

Not to sure where to start but this game cost me a few bills. Before the game i hired Dantec electrical comapny to set up some power to the MEtro-ford goal, they supplied a power outlet just beside the net. I than proceeded about 2 hours before the game to set up my New years Lights because last week Cliff Lite them up like a christmas tree so i figured we were gonna lite them up light NEW YEARS DAY!!!

We get to the changing room and everybody's PUMPED. As i was walking to the changing room i noticed a Special olympics bus pull up and there and behold Taxman is the first person off.. Right there and than i knew it was gonna be an easy game so i decieded to be a spectator from the sidelines as i know next week is gonna be a big game.

GAme starts with MEtro-ford showing up with about 13 players. They clearly looked in trouble before the game started. As the game went on you knew they were gonna put everyone back and hope for a miracle. PCOV starts off with possession and more possession. We dominate with possession but nothing going right around MEtro-fords goal. MEtro-ford playing defence like Sir M girlfriend's during that time of the month. We put pressure after pressure but nothing going right. Metroford licking there pork chops cause they are playing well defensively.

Half ends 0-0 and the porks frustrated. Porks talk about it at half and have a new game plan.

Second half starts off the way the first starts and finishes. One way traffic but no goals. I think MEtro-olympics might of passed center 2-3 times if i am not mistaken. Finally the fijian flash barries one for the porks and what a relief it was. After that goal i figured Metro-ford would try to tie it but no chance at all. I think they were happy with only being down by 1. We get another late in the game and it ends 2-0.

I must say Taxman was a total gentleman. I saw him shake hands during the game with a few of our players. I thought he was an ass-hole the whole time, but i was mistaken.

Other than that on to Wichham next week.

PS: On a side note; What do the streets of vancouver and the Metro-ford team have in common? Lots and lots of pilons:wa:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantubby almost 24 hours without slagging westvan or commenting on your love affair with Sir Fantubby? what's wrong? choke on a Bufanna this weekend?

ps..just trying to stay in your top 10 list.

Lets just say i called out the wrong guy!! I won't say exactley where i was but i only was allowed 1 phone call a day (Argh):(

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough game scilaci...I heard about it from your paesan. Better luck next weekend.

Scilaci that was a biggggggggggggggg loss bro. You guys needed that if you guys wanted to compete with the middle of the pack. Oh well, win the next few and you guys should be fine.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So far, as December starts:

Teams flying high: Columbus, Sapperton

Teams in the mix: Richmond, PCOV, Wickham, Surrey, Westside

Teams struggling: CLiff, Metro-ford

Teams that think they are good but are NOT: Westvan

By the looks of things i say WEstvan, Sapperton, Columbus are locks for the BC's as of right now. Next 3 spots are gonna be a battle between the teams in the mix. Tough to call this one

If i was a betting man i say PCOV, Surrey, and Richmond get in

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantab.....I believe you managed to cover all your bases in the last 5 posts....hint: use spell check or grammar check.....your fans will believe in you then:D

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0