Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Discussion/rumours/banter, November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
West van over Richmond..... On the day I thought A fair result. The refferree was fcuking shocking Terrible!!!! both ways!! Tidiot.... thaks for the pints....

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with Dickens...referee was shocking and he embarrassed his cultural background with his performance last night.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van deserved to win last night, but if Deucey was there it would have been a completely different game.

I didn't think the ref was bad

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ref was fine, he let lots of little things go both ways to maintain the flow of the game. West Van deserved the win, they are a more physical team than any other and they use it. There Danny man up front is something else a great striker, he can turn anyone and is always dangerous. 2-0 was a more than fair result.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am going to try to corral the cubs for that one Coach.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOQAJ-AwEf0"]YouTube- Bear cubs playing[/ame]

Sir M.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with Dickens...referee was shocking and he embarrassed his cultural background with his performance last night.

Wow ................ the refs we've had this year he ranks near the top if not the best

nothing like Haji making himself the third team on the park .. disgrace

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
OMG.....changerooms....is that all you guys have to talk about....we played Sikh United tonight at Newton....not their home park...not ours....we managed to get a key...(big thank you by the way to SYFC).....we got one changeroom...we opened the other to Sikh after the game....mainly because they changed on the sidelines knowing they didn't have a key.....thank yous shared all around

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0