Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Discussion/rumours/banter, November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS....not as boring as your tales:eek:

Regs....thought it was a good start to the Xmas season...didn't you feel warm and fuzzy all over:D

Lots of Fireball in the changeroom to warm our tender hearts:)

Cheers!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I saw the last half of Wickham and Cliff. Cliff had 16 or so guys, Wickham had 12. Cliff scored a cracker goal at about the 55 minute mark, and then with about a minute to go, a Cliff striker made an awful giveaway right in the middle of the park about 20 yards from his own touch line. This resulted in several corners for Wickham, and finally their big striker banged one in off of the crossbar with ten seconds left.

Final score: Wickham 2, Cliff Avenue 1. Wickham appeared to be the the better team from what I saw, but Cliff could have gotten a point except for that bad giveaway.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont know who `Scillaci is, but the guy that gave it away is a fireman, possibly Burnaby. The goalscorer for Cliff was a midfielder, dont know his name. Mario was not in net for Cliff.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on Regs...get in the spirit of giving....See you Friday night under the lights.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmmm seems like Sir M, is a little offended Team Starter!

Yes that would make a lot of sense.

It's okay Sir M, you once had Big M and than lost him. Now word is you haven't stopped calling him for the past 3 weeks trying to get him back!!:rolleyes:

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
omg.....changerooms....is that all you guys have to talk about....we played sikh united tonight at newton....not their home park...not ours....we managed to get a key...(big thank you by the way to syfc).....we got one changeroom...we opened the other to sikh after the game....mainly because they changed on the sidelines knowing they didn't have a key.....thank yous shared all around

cheers!

posting under the wrong thread...

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Final score: Wickham 2, Cliff Avenue 1. Wickham appeared to be the the better team from what I saw, but Cliff could have gotten a point except for that bad giveaway.

Get off the fence!!! Carl fletcher! " The teams are tied at the half, I think whoever scores more in the second may have a good chance at winning...?"

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmmm seems like Sir M, is a little offended Team Starter!

It's okay Sir M, you once had Big M and than lost him. Now word is you haven't stopped calling him for the past 3 weeks trying to get him back!!:rolleyes:

Actually he was cut! get your facts straight! or just post under the miller league..

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trying to beat CS for most consecutive posts!

Conductor... Big M says you are on the phone daily trying to talk him into coming over to Roma in the Millers league, for youre cup run? Apparently he is your ticket to the BC's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0