Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Discussions/rumours/banter December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
New month, new thread. who will have the most back to back rambling posts this month? Dickens? Fanta?

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: VMSL Masters: Discussions/rumours/banter December 2009

Scotty shell do me a favor. Go jerk off your dog to feed your CAT.

If i had time to spell check and grammer check i would have to much friggin time on my hands.

Keep it up scotty-boy, cause i hate to tell ya, but there is a new SHERIFF in town:)

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Scotty shell do me a favor. Go jerk off your dog to feed your CAT.

If i had time to spell check and grammer check i would have to much friggin time on my hands.

Keep it up scotty-boy, cause i hate to tell ya, but there is a new SHERIFF in town:)

Hey Fanta,

I think Scotty Tissues already does that, but I think he's feeding HIMSELF,

Also Fanta the only sheriff that I know once played for PCOV!!! Is she back??? :D

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wow....how long did it take you to look up all those words Fantub?:rolleyes: Most of the morning I suspect.:eek:

Cheers!

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Fanta,

Also Fanta the only sheriff that I know once played for PCOV!!! Is she back??? :D

Actually - I think she (tries to play) right back for them - but used to play in the middle at the back ...

sorry to confuse anyone with the parenthesis ... Fanta - that is the two ( ) which look like your mouth :)

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wow....how long did it take you to look up all those words Fantub?:rolleyes: Most of the morning I suspect.:eek:

Cheers!

Unfortunately it was Ms. Fanabby's birthday, so i was alittle busy this morning Mr. Shell:)

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good thing it wasn't a game night Fanta!

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Actually - I think she (tries to play) right back for them - but used to play in the middle at the back ...

sorry to confuse anyone with the parenthesis ... Fanta - that is the two ( ) which look like your mouth :)

Mr. Taxman i think you have me mistaken. By any means, it was a poor outing by you guys. I have never seen a team so injury riddled. The funniest thing was 2 minutes in the game your left midfielder pulls his hammy. Than you see brad putting his gear on to come in; looks like hes been hanging around eagles too much.. 5 minutes after he came into the game his belly button was clearly visible.:)

PS: I must say even though your an ass-wipe your a pretty classy guy;)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fanta has the early lead already this month...

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

We shouldn't pick on Fanta - he was an only child growing up and the best player in his own mind in his own back yard... he could juggle two balls in one hand - unfortunately they were his own .... and now all he wants for Christmas is a little respect.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

We shouldn't pick on Fanta - he was an only child growing up and the best player in his own mind in his own back yard... he could juggle two balls in one hand - unfortunately they were his own .... and now all he wants for Christmas is a little respect.

Taxman if you guys get relegated (100% u are)... There will alway be a spot for you with us:)

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Fanta,

We could of had him but he is still under the age of 35.. I think we might grab him next year if Planks and SCK don t come over to us. Rumour has it planks is sick and tired of City getting physical with all the wrong guys and SCK aint feeling any love with his guys upfront.

Also just heard from a few guys on the WEstvan premier team that the masters team is in turmoil. A lot of guys not happy with there playing time as well as a lot of little groups amongst each other. Not to sure whats going on but WEstvan is definately not in the christmas spirit. I hate to see this among a great group of guys.:p

Any comment from the Peanut gallery, Mr. JAgs who seems to know everything:rolleyes:

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Also just heard from a few guys on the WEstvan premier team that the masters team is in turmoil. A lot of guys not happy with there playing time as well as a lot of little groups amongst each other. Not to sure whats going on but WEstvan is definately not in the christmas spirit. I hate to see this among a great group of guys.:p

Any comment from the Peanut gallery, Mr. JAgs who seems to know everything:rolleyes:

Fanfcukenretard ....... I am sure you are regularly in touch with and having beers with the WV Premier guys ........ cuz it totally makes sense that they are a bunch of good guys who want to hang around with someone who is not a good guy. Unless they feel sorry for you or are doing it as charity work.

You could totally tell we were in turmoil last week with 17 guys strong all getting plenty of minutes, everyone staying for pints in the fine outdoor changerooms that Richmond provided (Hi T-Idiot) and then all packing up and at least 15 of us hitting the Queens Cross for a few, and then a few more to the Lynwood (Coach & RF, I've reserved a table for 20 at The Wood after Friday nights game). Totally obvious that we hate each other.

Appreciate being called Mr. JAGS, so apologies I did provide you with the same respect of referring to you as Mr. Fanfcukenretard. I'll try harder next time.

Since I don't actually know everything, I'd better get back to learning stuff on this World Wide Web thing. It's got tons of information on it and understand it is all true.

JAGS

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Does anyone ever talk about football in this thread??

It's seriously starting to get on my tits. I was actually hoping for some good banter prior to tomorrow night's games.
Fcuk, at this rate, I'm going to seek out posts from Mr Base.:rolleyes:

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dancin' Bear - you are correct - but tomorrow night's games will be snowed out so why bother ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0