Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Discussions/rumours/banter December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: VMSL Masters: Discussions/rumours/banter December 2009

Yes team is in turmoil, hopefully it gets turned around and we can stay out of relegation. We Would like to stay near the top teams though and qualify for Bc's. Thanks for your concern. Now go back to playing with your train set.

Good one DICKens. Other teams are concerned because you guys are bc's team.. LAst thing we need is a bunch drunks in turmoil to represent us in the Western canadians next year. With city getting physcial with jagtard after his sex change, a lot of us are concerned.

Penis breathe DICKens let it all be... Leave the politics to Sir M and lets all get along and play soccer:) I am looking forward to seeing you guys later:D

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

He didn't get one - he got a lump of coal - and obviously shoved it up his A$$.

Looks like your whole MEtro-ford team had a lump of coal up their ass last week Mr. TAxman. I guess it shows when your friggin dead last in the standings. :wa:

-----------------------------

Sir M put an egg in your pants, and beat it!

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jags, is that the pair of boots you bought or Sir M bought for him?
Big M has a new pair of boots because he wore the outsides of the last pair taking goal kicks

Heard that Big M is getting tired of the calls from WV asking him to come back. Is Planks tired of playing in goal for this clique team? If not why is WV actively pursueing a player they cut a few years back?

Sir M, not sure who you are talking about here?

Umm-hmm. I was talking to the four over 35 guys still playing for the Premier team right now and they said that they totally want to confide in a Millers League (as it is very similar to the USL) guy...they have so much in common with him.

Seems that Fantab could be on to something with the rumour about turmoil in WV's master's camp. Why would Sir M be so fast to make the above comment, looks like a deflection to me.Sir M, maybe instead of deflections you should look in a mirror to check on reflections as your hair:eek: looked a little messy on TV tonight!

Looking forward to the christmas drinks tonight as Fantabulous sent out an invite to Ambleside on Facebook. Just a reminder if any of you are planning on going to it, make sure to dress warm as it's gonna be cold on the north shore tonight!:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

0-0 at the half I'm hearing out at Ambleside... field is shocking apparently.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

0-0 final.

Heard WV had a few dangerous crosses but that's it.

Onto Cliff Ave and then into the holiday break.

city

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

0-0 final.

Heard WV had a few dangerous crosses but that's it.

Onto Cliff Ave and then into the holiday break.

Fair assessment Regs,

It was a scrappy game on a terrible frozen surface both teams had chances, WV with a few more. A clear sign of the turmoil brewing in the WV camp was the fact that all the team plus Surrey enjoying food and beer in WV's change room post game. I'm betting on a long night as it's Eagles birthday and the bbq was going !!! Fantubby get a hobby your obsession with WV is becoming creepy, Conductor I'm sure you find Fancreepy cool but find new guy to look up to you muppet. Fancreepy don't bother posting another post filled with your recycled jokes, gay innuendo and pathetic banter it has been played out.

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

PCOV 2 Wickham 1
MOTM SCP.
Fanta keep the posts up as it looks like that WV team is rattled.

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Regs
That was a few dangerous crosses more than the BRM could generate. Not even an underside post. WTF. I thought by now you guys would have mastered that.
Fanta,
We are so rattled it scares me. PM me and we can talk about next year. I live in the hood, it is close to home. Like I said PM me. We will talk.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Regs
That was a few dangerous crosses more than the BRM could generate. Not even an underside post. WTF. I thought by now you guys would have mastered that.
Fanta,
We are so rattled it scares me. PM me and we can talk about next year. I live in the hood, it is close to home. Like I said PM me. We will talk.

The match tonight was tough. West Van is skilled and physical. They gave us little space but the field was also a contributing factor. We finally accepted that it was OK to hump it up the pitch and battle in less dangerous areas. Some good battles but honest battles. The south end of the pitch was considerably icier than anywhere else and it was scary at times. Maybe when we were younger we never worried about that. :rolleyes:

Fair result, but West Van was the more ambitious team.

I had a smokie tonight courtesy of Eagles, or was it a skin tag?:eek:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

First off West Van and Sir M were very gracious hosts tonight.

Not only did we have changerooms tonight..But Sir M and his crew threw down a Very Mean BBQ after! (Thank you boys by the way..It was class)

Happy B Day B Bakes, the click was stunning! Great job hosting as well Brad.

Who was the smoking hot gal sitting beside Stevey Mac? Wow, she even had Ballbaby giving her a second, and third, and fourth look. Thumbs up from the Greek Judge!

Bro and his Bear Cubs were bouncing about both on and off the pitch.We now call them the Honolulu Kids!

Oh yeah the game....Not much to say.

We weathered a big fury early and pushed back a bit in the first half.

The second half was a Ping Pong match but yes West Van did have some very good crosses into the box.

To be honest they were unlucky to not have gotten one us..Don't get me wrong, they did not have us pinned in. They just had a few very good chances that came Oh So Close!

Very enjoyable night on a frozen kinda turf..Thanks again for hosting us West Van.

From our point of view these guys are nothing but class..Really!

Oh yeah...Shuey was a Beast and Ang did a great job as well in net..Good Job Boys!

Fun night for all.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I have a stomach ache. Was it from Eagles' undercooked bear, cedar and and salmon sausages? Or was it from the couple of blinder saves the SU goaltender made this evening, especially the one with about twenty minutes to go :eek:. Planks how come you never seem to make those? :)

Probably the big birthday guys sausages though were the problem.

Finally, I congratulate SU for executing their coach's game plan: they did, and WV did not this eve. It was a fun time afterward at the BBQ. But I would be untruthful if I was to say I was happy or if I was satisfied with that result.

Congrats to SU again though, and I must say that Coach is alway a gentleman and knows exactly the right thing to do on the sidelines.

Good night. Sir M.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sir M and Coach, did you guys shag in the equipment room after looking at Planks sausages? Not that there is anything wrong with that but your banter certainly has me curious.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Now, now Captain. And to think i was going to put something nice for you under the tree at the TTP Christmas Bash.;)

What can i say Cappy...They were all class tonight and treated us very,very well.

It was a cold frozen night and the banter going on after the match was the highlight of the night.

We got out of Dodge with a point and a full belly? What more can you say!

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Looks like your whole MEtro-ford team had a lump of coal up their ass last week Mr. TAxman. I guess it shows when your friggin dead last in the standings. :wa:

All I know is 11 of me and 11 of you and you guys are fcked ... actually five of you and one of me and you are still fcked ... I am surprised PCOV let's you hang out with them ... your sister must be hot.

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I wish I knew what it was like to make a save.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good one DICKens. Other teams are concerned because you guys are bc's team.. LAst thing we need is a bunch drunks in turmoil to represent us in the Western canadians next year. With city getting physcial with jagtard after his sex change, a lot of us are concerned.

Penis breathe DICKens let it all be... Leave the politics to Sir M and lets all get along and play soccer:) I am looking forward to seeing you guys later:D

Well get your sorry bunch together and represent bc's or at least get ESL classes .

Why don't you go **** your self and watch CNN if your worried about politics... obviously tour not looking forward to seeing us as 11:00 oclock rolled by and we had a few pints witn wickham but guess you were at home with your train set or playing twister with conductor...

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jags, is that the pair of boots you bought or Sir M bought for him?

Heard that Big M is getting tired of the calls from WV asking him to come back. Is Planks tired of playing in goal for this clique team? If not why is WV actively pursueing a player they cut a few years back?

Not sure... why don't you ask Big M.... If we needed a corner flag then we might call him. Keep blowing conductor.... I here he is close to signing with you :rolleyes:

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

0-0 at the half I'm hearing out at Ambleside... field is shocking apparently.

Hope you didn't pull a calf typing that you Puff! by the wat can you stand on one leg and have a pint?

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

good battle tonight... disappointed we didn't get 3 points. But we defended well from the start Fantubby. After battling for 90 mins.... Surrey ALL CLASS! ! as usual!

unlike pcov.

RF!!! your round! See yah in Sudden Valley ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0