Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Discussions/rumours/banter December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: VMSL Masters: Discussions/rumours/banter December 2009

Soccer banter ........

All games on Friday night this week .............

MASTERS PREMIER
West Van FC - 1
Surrey United - 1
Ambleside Turf
Fri/ 7.30pm
Changerooms will be open 3 hours before the match for our friends from Surrey. Recently renovated with a couch, big screen TV, complimentary beer fridge for all away teams, except Sapperton and PCOV. Game will be the usual battle on the field and also a battle in the technical area between Sir M and Coach. Traditional post match festivities, with the added bonus of Coach and Dickens will both try to fit into Velour Blazer and Manpris at same time after the game.

MASTERS PREMIER
Sapperton Rovers - 2
Cliff Avenue United - 2
Queen’s Park Stadium
Fri/ 8.00pm
WAB has decided to punish his team for average performance this year, and will be locking them out of their own changeroom. Big Mario will prove the difference, as I heard from Conductor that Big M has a new pair of boots because he wore the outsides of the last pair taking goal kicks (Hey Mario .. :p)

MASTERS PREMIER
Metro-Ford Firefighters - 1
Westside FC ‘A’ - 0
Percy Perry Stadium
Fri/ 8.00pm
Long way to go on a Friday night for the Westside boys. Plus team has been wrapped up in a couple serious debates this week that has taken them away from concentrating on soccer. Merkl has been trying to convince his Team that 'Grey' is the new 'Blonde', but G. Catliff is holding on that 'Bald' is the new 'Afro'. I'll leave Smallsy alone on this one, since he is still injured.

MASTERS PREMIER
Columbus FC - 2
Richmond FC Olympics - 0
Burnaby Lake West # 2
Fri/ 9.00pm
Hose will be wearing leggings, gloves and a toque on the frozen tundra of BLSC, but will overcome the comments from the sidelines to score one, with their second goal from their George Hamilton tanned look-a-like.

MASTERS PREMIER
Wickham FC - 2
PCOV ‘A’ - 0
William Griffin Turf
Fri/ 9.00pm
Because Fantubby is rising to the cream of the crop on "special" TTP people, I'm going with Wickham. In addition, I think the Pork Chops will have a tough time on the cold frozen concrete surface of Stad Du William Griffin ........... and no change rooms. Heard from a few PCOV lads that Fantubby might not be playing, as he is 'day to day with hurt feelings'.

Banter done and now back to unsoccer related picking on Fantubby.

JAGS

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Since I don't actually know everything
JAGS

JAGATARD you sure got a friggin big mouth for a guy who doesn t weight more than $1.05..

Now i know why the visitors changing room is always locked for the visitors during the WEstvan games. Your in their with your pants to your ankle getting briefed on how the westvan team is suppose to play offense:bronco:

BIG MOUTH JAGATARDED put a pair of shorts on not a skirt and play forward for westvan next time we play you guys... All bark but not bite!:)

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

William Griffin Turf
Fri/ 9.00pm
Because Fantubby is rising to the cream of the crop on "special" TTP people, I'm going with Wickham. In addition, I think the Pork Chops will have a tough time on the cold frozen concrete surface of Stad Du William Griffin ........... and no change rooms. Heard from a few PCOV lads that Fantubby might not be playing, as he is 'day to day with hurt feelings'.

JAGS

You must be kidding me JAGTARD! The only place Wickham is going is to the visitors changing room at ambleside.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

You could totally tell we were in turmoil last week with 17 guys strong all getting plenty of minutes, everyone staying for pints in the fine outdoor changerooms that Richmond provided (Hi T-Idiot) and then all packing up and at least 15 of us hitting the Queens Cross for a few, and then a few more to the Lynwood (Coach & RF, I've reserved a table for 20 at The Wood after Friday nights game). Totally obvious that we hate each other.

JAGS

JAGTARD stop bullshitting... I talk to 2 guys on your team on a regular basis and there is more turmoil brewing than the doctors and your lawyers on your badly gone wrong sex change! You guys have 28 players signed and 17 players showed up to last game. Thats says there are 11 players that are no shows for various reasons.

Jagtard get your friggin fat head outta city's ass and face reality!

I hope you and your best friends have a great christmas

Hopefully the turmoil wounds arent hurting more than your other wounds;)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Umm-hmm. I was talking to the four over 35 guys still playing for the Premier team right now and they said that they totally want to confide in a Millers League (as it is very similar to the USL) guy...they have so much in common with him.

The changeroom will be open for Coach et al tomorrow, and hopefully my big Scottish friend will be there. I don't think that the field will be frozen, and if it is at least the pints will be cold.

Sir M.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wow....I can sense the love in this VMSL thread....:wa:.....loooks to be a chilly night tomorrow....extra RUB..A535.......or whatever works for you...Fantubby??.....good luck all!!:D

Cheers!

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

MR. Fabantabulous's PRedictions:

WESTVAN VS SURREY - Jags shows up with vaseline to the changing rooms for all the wrongs reasons, SURREY take advantage of WEstvans slow start and hold on for a 2-1 win.

SAPPERTON VS CLIFF - Paul favs finally trims his chest after a slow start which ignites the SAPPERTON team. SAPPERTON in a close one.

METROFORD VS WESTSIDE - John Catliff finally shows up to the game in a wheelchair with his boots on which sparks the WEstside to play for him and take the game in a lop sided victory! After the game Taxman retires and off to the fvsl he goes:)

COLUMBUS VS RICHMOND - Hose finally skips his pregame meal of 3 long john donuts and plays the game of his life.. Columbus 3-1 with steve1234 barely geting another goose egg

PCOV VS WICKHAM - Coach Rogers and Coach Racketts finally put on the boots in a forward tandom never seen before in the vmsl. PORTugese and Wickham both TIE in another hard fought battle;)

After the game hopefully fantabulous willing be heading down to ambleside to find jagtard and city having a few bev's in the visitors changing room.. I will be bring the christmas spirit with me boyz so you know what to do once i arrive...

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Drop by after your gane Fantabulous. I will buy you a Christmas drink.

Sir M.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I wonder what you drink fanta....I heard you like imported beer. Sir M. do we have any of that stuff?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

My guess is we should probably get some of this into the cooler:

fanta-216991.jpg

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I am sure he could fill his yap with this...

Hope this moves me up in your rankings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fanta ... I can't believe you are yapping after the way you acted when you got your wing clipped on a 50-50 ball at the end of our game. For a minute I thought it was a women's game - screaming like RF when someone steals his desert ... hobbling like your leg was broken in six places - even your team was laughing at you.
Actually I won't be playing tomorrow - I'll be enjoying fine food and drink at an xmas party. Can you PM me your home address - I want to send over the Sesame Street series for Xmas so you can become a little more educated.... maybe I'll get City to deliver them and he can tune you up.
Can you redo your weekly rankings - people need to see if they are moving up in your world as it matters so much to them.

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dancin bear said:
It's seriously starting to get on my tits.

TITS = NUGGETS

Watch out for Captain Shamrock. :p He loves it

Hi Cappy

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jagetard, I can confirm the same rumbling's that Fanta has been speaking about. Hopefully you guy's get it solved because the Columbus express is gaining momentum.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Drop by after your gane Fantabulous. I will buy you a Christmas drink.

Sir M.

Thanks Sir M, very thoughtful of you. I should be there just after 11pm. Looking forward to meeting you guys, especially Jagtard and City:rolleyes:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

. For a minute I thought it was a women's game .

I would put money on it that the top two womens teams in the open beat you guys in game. Watching and playing MEtro-ford was like watching City and Jagtard doing a christmas gift exchange in the visitors dressing room.. FRIGGin boring..

TAxman, its always the bottom feeders in our league with the biggest yaps on and off the field. Too bad you can t play like you can talk. You guys would be a hell of a team! :D

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jagetard, I can confirm the same rumbling's that Fanta has been speaking about. Hopefully you guy's get it solved because the Columbus express is gaining momentum.

Yes team is in turmoil, hopefully it gets turned around and we can stay out of relegation. We Would like to stay near the top teams though and qualify for Bc's. Thanks for your concern. Now go back to playing with your train set.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yes team is in turmoil, hopefully it gets turned around and we can stay out of relegation. We Would like to stay near the top teams though and qualify for Bc's. Thanks for your concern. Now go back to playing with your train set.

He didn't get one - he got a lump of coal - and obviously shoved it up his A$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0