Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Discussions/rumours/banter December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: VMSL Masters: Discussions/rumours/banter December 2009

Great game at Ambleside. Not the best Columbus side I have faced but I think partly due to the defense that Sir M. alluded to. How many shutouts now Planks?
Great way to go into the Christmas break!
Merry Christmas to all.

city

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

************* NorthSHORE's LAtest Rumours ***************

Not to sure of the latest rumour but Sir M has been spotted with lady gaga. Now we know why Sir M's focus has not been on the team:D

As for this my prediction WESTvan vs Columbus --> Columbus 2(plus a changingroom)-0 on Sunday

Fantubby,

I just walked in the door and left a dozen or more guys from WVFC enjoying an xmas beer after a hard fought battle. Columbus has some talented players no doubt but just couldn't put it together out there today but I'm sure it's a one off for them. Taki had some strange calls both ways and Columbus wasn't happy about one goal but that's the way it goes. Fantubby please continue to call me gay, Sir M a bad coach and SCK old because it seems to be doing wonders for this team in turmoil. Merry Xmas to all see you in the New Year....PS Fantubbs, how did your game workout ???

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

West Van 4 Columbus 0

West Van is a very good team, very organized in the back. We missed some chances and they defended very well. I thought there midfield out worked ours and were willing to battle for every ball. Good luck to West Van and I have a feeling there are going to be a couple more games between us. Merry Christmas!
Cheers

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Merry Christmas to all!! Especially to my special friend CITY!! Good to see Sarge and Sal play a good game on that cold Sunday morning. See you guys in the New Year!

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Eagles this is a soccer thread. If you wanna talk like that please move it over to the WEstvan boyz club thread where whitehart is the administrator, you can meet real guys like you and enjoy yourself..

I heard thru the grapevine you were a pretty good goaltender when you were 95lbs less your current weight? Can anyone comment on this??

This was Fantubby's last post on Friday early evening. No post since his Mighty Pork Chops dropped full points and WV took full points. Should we be worried and put out an APB? Is his computer broken? Is he still at his Christmas Party? Is he contemplating transferring to Sapperton? Is his new found silence his Christmas gift to City? Captain Shamrock might want to put together some odds as to when he posts again.

In any event, the garbage content has been significantly reduced with his absence, so back to soccer. Any transfer rumors out in Masters Land? Is WAB tranferring to Surrey in exchange for Coach taking over the coaching ranks at Sapp? Is Ballbaby going to the Pork Chops so he feels more comfortable talking about getting his back waxed? Is Hose going to Wickham, as he is tired of being Italian? I have it from a good source that Dickens is thinking of transferring back to his old club of Wickham CAT B, who took it on the chin this past weekend 20 - 0. Reportedly they had 7 players, so if Dickens does transfer to them it will be a new Team Speech from the Wickham Coach at the start of the next game come January ...........

"Boys, it was a tough game last time around, but our goaltending kept it from getting embarrassing. We have eight guys today, so Dickens stay warm on the sidelines and if I get a chance to get you in, I'll give you a few minutes". :D

JAGS

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

I told Bob the 4-0-3 system would not work without a keeper, but kids today, they don't listen...

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Normally, the Christmas standings are pretty telling as to who will make the BCs in the VMSL. So at this point it looks like West Van, Sapperton and Columbus have a really good chance of qualifying, and then it will be a real contest between Richmond, Westside, PCOV, SU, Wickham and perhaps Cliff to fill out the final three spots. But that means that three of the a/m teams will not qualify for the BCs. MFFF's only chance is a cup run it appears.

Sir M.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

For those of you that are looking for Fantesti it appears that he is Tiger's 15th relationship to come forth... rumour has it that Tiger played both sides of the fairway and Fanta proved to be his favorite. He has hired a lawyer and is seeking US$5 M for his story which we know will be full of speling missteaks.... can't wait.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Taxman, can you or someone else advise where Coquitlam Town Center Cunnings is located...thx.

sg48715

Oct 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

It's the same as Percy Stadium or formerly known as coquitlam town centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0