Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Discussions/rumours/banter December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: VMSL Masters: Discussions/rumours/banter December 2009

Cliff 2
BRM 0

2 goals in the last 10 minutes sealed our fate. No luck whatsoever tonight, it should have never resulted in a loss for us.

Give Cliff credit though... bending but not breaking and then taking advantage of the breaks presented to them.

The guys worked extremely hard tonight but either found the woodwork (erm, steel?) or Big Mario picked off the crosses easily.

Lots of slipping and sliding out there... be careful if you're on turf this weekend, it isn't the best surface...

I have to preface this so I don't disrepect Cliff Avenue, but how the fcuk did we LOSE this game? Cliche, Cliche, Cliche - "You have to finish your chances". I am getting sick and tired of saying it, hearing it, and living it!!!!!!!!!

No problem, I am growing as an individual. This is making me a better man.:rolleyes:

I'm going to kick a dog. I'll probably miss and tear a fcuking hammy.:confused:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I have to preface this so I don't disrepect Cliff Avenue, but how the fcuk did we LOSE this game? Cliche, Cliche, Cliche - "You have to finish your chances". I am getting sick and tired of saying it, hearing it, and living it!!!!!!!!!

No problem, I am growing as an individual. This is making me a better man.:rolleyes:

I'm going to kick a dog. I'll probably miss and tear a fcuking hammy.:confused:

This is why I don't play consistently anymore, Ballbaby. We have no dog to kick anymore. :( It is boring kicking cats as there is nothing to them.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

This is why I don't play consistently anymore, Ballbaby. We have no dog to kick anymore. :( It is boring kicking cats as there is nothing to them.

CS, you just made me chuckle. I pictured you kicking a cat in the manner only you can kick a cat; with good technique, left foot of course, and a groan afterwards. You always were quite hard on the pussy's.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Other scores:

Westside 2 Wickham 3

PCOV 2 Sapperton 3

Sir M

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Can hardly stand the wait for Fanblabulous's rambling story on how Sap managed to squeak this one out:eek:...or how the Porks were in the giving mood of the season:wa:

Cheers!

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Who cares about the season record Scotty softens the blow, its the playoffs that count. With SCK on your team, I can guarantee first round knockout or maybe 2nd. And you can quote that!!

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Who's team? SCK doesn't play on my team...he's with the dickens:D
Please clarify when firing back shots:D

Cheers!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Scotty to clarify SCK is a central player on WVFC.

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Anybody know the score between Columbus vs WestVan?

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

WV 4 - Columbus 0
Game reports to follow.

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Looks like WV spanked Columbus, Any game reports.

WV 4 Col 0
Missed most of the first half, but we scored early and controlled most of the second. 3 in the second and could have had 2 or 3 more.
They had a few chances during a short spell , but looked a little off today.

Merry Christmas all....See you on the pitch in the new year...hopefully!?:rolleyes:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Not much to say, but the backline of Mac, Notty, Burr and City were really tough today, especially with the Carphin brothers in front of them. It knocked Columbus off balance early, and that was it, I thought.

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Looks like PCOV needs to start looking besides themselves rather than behind them cause Wickham is now tied with them.
Today we got defense and goal scoring, Things are looking up. Oh yeah don't forget the shut out. Very good team effort today. Crappy conditions and a less than average ref but both teams had to deal with it. Fortunately we came out on top.
Fantubby,
What is this I hear you are getting personal with guys and calling them out then PMing them to suck up and apologize. I thought this was TTP. Lighten up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0