Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Discussions/rumours/banter December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: VMSL Masters: Discussions/rumours/banter December 2009

************* NorthSHORE's LAtest Rumours ***************

Not to sure of the latest rumour but Sir M has been spotted with lady gaga. Now we know why Sir M's focus has not been on the team:D

As for this my prediction WESTvan vs Columbus --> Columbus 2(plus a changingroom)-0 on Sunday

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bohica, how ya guys doing for numbers tonight? Looks like our top 3 hired guns won t be in the line up tonight. Fijian flash gone to hawaii cause its too cold for him here. Batista's got a stag up in whistler, and Peschi is going to Darko's birthday party:(

Doesnt look good for us... I think we might have 13 but thats with Coach Racketts and Sargent Rog :)

One of the biggest games of the season and looks like the porks might be caught in snow storm.

Excuses excuses. Fantubby, maybe you should stay home as well and give your team a better chance at winning. Muppet.

JAGS ........... whoisstrivingtobe#1onFantubby'sshitlist

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Excuses excuses. Fantubby, maybe you should stay home as well and give your team a better chance at winning. Muppet.

I actually have a christmas party this evening and hoping the game gets cancelled. I would be going to my party if we were playing WEstvan due to their lack of offensive output and the fact Sir gaga has his mind else where...

JAgs get back to serving tables at Denny's you burn out

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I actually have a christmas party this evening and hoping the game gets cancelled. I would be going to my party if we were playing WEstvan due to their lack of offensive output and the fact Sir gaga has his mind else where...

JAgs get back to serving tables at Denny's you burn out

Fantubby, where is the level of commitment to your squad? Doesn't Subway have a couple different days to attend the Xmas Party?

Fantubby ........ The Sandwich Artist.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bohica, how ya guys doing for numbers tonight? QUOTE]

Never know how many we have til game time. Usually a few more turn up when we have dressing rooms.

Unfortunately we don t need to use 1940 tactics and withhold a changing room from you guys. Unfortunately we had a few copies made incase we happen to lose a key, common sense unless:rolleyes:.... The changing rooms will be open at 7:30 at your convenience. We do not offer LCD tv's or fridges full of beer. But we do offer hair blow dryers cause we know WAB likes to look good after games as well as a shaving kit for paul favs. I enjoy hearing fav's bias view of the game especially when he is clean shaven:D

Good luck Bohica and hopefully see you guys after the game for a few bevy's

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good luck Bohica and hopefully see you guys after the game for a few bevy's

Very very weak commitment from FTubby. Nothing better than the token 'Hope to see you after for a bevy' cheer on for the squad. Ftubby will probably be slow dancing at his Xmas party with some bird who has more hair on her back than he does, while his teammates are battling it out on a cold field with no changerooms.

JAGS

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Very very weak commitment from FTubby. Nothing better than the token 'Hope to see you after for a bevy' cheer on for the squad. Ftubby will probably be slow dancing at his Xmas party with some bird who has more hair on her back than he does, while his teammates are battling it out on a cold field with no changerooms.

JAGS

lol...:)

Its better than having your annual WEstvan party where no girls are invited. Last year i heard eagles and city were the 2 the best looking and everyone wanted a piece of them. Thats why there is a seperation between you guys and the 9 other teams... :)

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I deserve to be #3 on the list as I am the queer from across the bridge!!

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Man I love the compliments!! I only have eyes for you FANT..

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Eyes and that fcuking hideous thingy hanging under your arm :eek:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I am the queer from across the bridge!!

Actually Mastro was telling me all about u at last practice. He tells me in your world its adam and steve, not adam and eve..

Looks like Mastro is coming out of retirement just after the new years and is looking forward to putting a few guys from Westvan in there places. :) He says there's a few guys the got under his skin playing when he played in the northshore and says he would like nothing more than to play against them:D

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Man I love the compliments!! I only have eyes for you FANT..

Eagles this is a soccer thread. If you wanna talk like that please move it over to the WEstvan boyz club thread where whitehart is the administrator, you can meet real guys like you and enjoy yourself..

I heard thru the grapevine you were a pretty good goaltender when you were 95lbs less your current weight? Can anyone comment on this??

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bohica, how ya guys doing for numbers tonight? Looks like our top 3 hired guns won t be in the line up tonight. Fijian flash gone to hawaii cause its too cold for him here. Batista's got a stag up in whistler, and Peschi is going to Darko's birthday party:(

Doesnt look good for us... I think we might have 13 but thats with Coach Racketts and Sargent Rog :)

One of the biggest games of the season and looks like the porks might be caught in snow storm.

That is great Fantesticles ... looks like you might get some playing time besides with yourself - good luck and maybe you will get to make a snowman this weekend.

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks for the compliments Fant....!! Yes the last game I played was in the spring of 2008 against PCOV. West Van won 3 to 2!! That is when I retired. For 95 lbs, that is generous, I think 100 lbs less I was great.

Great news Mastro is coming out. Great memories with him in PEI, great roommate!! Mastro can have a key anytime to the West Van changing rooms.

I enjoy myself all the time. Fant.... have great holiday!!

Whitehart

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I actually have a christmas party this evening and hoping the game gets cancelled. I would be going to my party if we were playing WEstvan due to their lack of offensive output

Is that where you were when we spanked you at Ambleside in the season opener....The only problem with offensive output that day is that we only scored three.

Whitehart

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

But we do offer hair blow dryers cause we know WAB likes to look good after games as well as a shaving kit for paul favs. I enjoy hearing fav's bias view of the game especially when he is clean shaven:D

Interesting Tab's... Does your team seem a little nervous around you at shower time ?...... This must be some party that your missing tonight :wa:

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wow....I'd say FANBLAHBULOUS is way ahead in the postings on this thread this month. I've never read so much meaningless drivel in my life:eek:
.......Fanblab...why don't you start your own porkchop talk radio show? And give the rest of us a break:D

Cheers!

Oh...have a good weekend everyone else...be careful where you drive...eh Sir M:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Richmond 4 MFFF 0

Pretty one-sided affair as MFFF looked to have a few guys injured...DirtyDaddy with the game winning cross/shot. :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cliff 2
BRM 0

2 goals in the last 10 minutes sealed our fate. No luck whatsoever tonight, it should have never resulted in a loss for us.

Give Cliff credit though... bending but not breaking and then taking advantage of the breaks presented to them.

The guys worked extremely hard tonight but either found the woodwork (erm, steel?) or Big Mario picked off the crosses easily.

Lots of slipping and sliding out there... be careful if you're on turf this weekend, it isn't the best surface...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0