Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB just went and stole Zico with out compensation. I saw Zico at PCOV's game against WV last week, and he must have known that he could have helped out PCOV this year and gotten loads of minutes!! Not sure what WAB's incentive was??
Hmmm...now someone is starting to dig deep.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van 1 Romania 1. Similar result as last week against a similar side, but this time Romania scored at the 85 minute mark after absorbing pressure the entire game. Then WV woke up and got the tying goal after a lot of pressure again two minutes later. Hopefully next week when the suspended and travelling players return, that will improve.

Sir M

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
SirM... Are you implying that the players you had tonight didn't have character? Sounds like a tight knit group?

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 2 - RFC 0

The big signings are paying dividends:
Alex 1 converting a PK in the 55th
Zico with the nice finish on a semi-breakaway in the 85th
It was fun to watch a times as Sapp moved forward quickly. A little too qute with the plays at times, but that will be corrected. With only 12 players, Sapp was feeling the RFC pressure in the 2nd after going up. Ex-West Van big man, Sy filled in nicely in mid.
WAB is 2 weeks ahead of schedule. Can't wait to finally play against WV in 2 weeks.
RFC is better than last year and created many chances themselves, but Tommy was solid in net. Are all goalies the same? The older they get, the more risks they take with the ball at their feet. OMG!
ppl_mvr , I think the character of Sapp is great. We are out to training every week and the locker room is positive. Easy when winning, I know, but that isn't the only factor at Sapp. Great group - once we get more PT together, Sapp will be a very dangerous team.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
SirM... Are you implying that the players you had tonight didn't have character? Sounds like a tight knit group?

Antifan, you have exposed yourself as an imposter...the real Antifan would never think to use that word in a sentence.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well so far this week my sports action is taking a beating. What's with the promoted teams both picking up points on the same night. I find it wierd how WV and PCOV played each other last week with PCOV battling hard to get a tie. To be fair WV also felt that they played shitty in this game Mind you dickens_cider was playing at that game. Then the following week both of these teams shite the bed to Romania (tie vs WV) and Alemania with a big lumping of PCOV 3-0. WAB at least you guys came through for my pick!! Zico already helping out in his first game.

Zico with the nice finish on a semi-breakaway in the 85th

not a bad trade off Zico for ppl mvr

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This week's games (Sapp vs Westside is postponed):

Friday

PCOV @ Romanian FC
Richmond @ Columbus

Sunday

West Van @ SU
Wickham @ Alemania

Thoughts?

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Romania will beat PCOV 2-1
Richmond over Columbus 3-1
Surrey over WV 2-0
KLM over Wickham 3-1
Sapp and Westside will be postponed (Tragedy at this time of year for QP not to be used!)

Good luck to the Westside boys this weekend!

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV gets their first win of the season over Romania! PCOV plays better when they are the underdogs!!
Columbus over Richmond! is ppl_mvr still happy about leaving Sapp after another loss tonight????
Surrey vs WV another tie for WV!!
Wickham over KLM!!

Westside to be crowned the western Champs!!!!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

West Van 3, Surrey 2. Niall was dangerous for SU, until Steve put him in his back pocket.

Sir M

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NM I see the excellent site II is updated... 3-2 WV

Other result shows Wickham 2-1 over ze Germans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online