Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes. SU are quality and will do well if they field that lineup consistently. Pistol in the back, Kelley, and later on Muzz were solid. Arnie seemed a bit out classed up front. Niall and Villars are a definite threat going forward, even Marini had some spells. I thought Sully was having a lot of problems marking Bunny, and his face was getting pretty red. SU battled hard, and to make it 3-2 after going down 3-0 in the first 20 showed a lot of character. The ref, who is normally one of my favourites, did not have a good game today. Our goaltender had a bit of a struggle that cost us at least one, and again I made a mistake of subbing guys too soon. Based on what I saw today, SU will be top 5. Dust your boots off...

Good gutty win for WV today though, CAP on Sunday AM is never pleasant.

Sir M

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bunny is Masters now? Wow.

BTW, pass this on to any of the peg guys you know: Mastro's dad passed away on Thursday... As soon as I find out anything regarding a service, I'll let Spada know.

Regs.

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My early predictions for this upcoming Turkey weekend:

ROM vs KLM 1-1
WV vs SAP 1-2
PCOV vs SUR 2-2
RMD vs WKM 2-2
WS vs COL 0-2

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, for sure Sapperton are scary for WV. Big day at Ambleside on Saturday...the Flying Horses host Rainforest at 200 PM, BBQ after that and then the Sapp/game at 6PM. I also see PCOV stuggling against SU.

Sir M

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My picks for this week are

KLM over Romania, Smitty with a pair of goals for the Germans!
Sapp over WV
Richmond over Wickham
PCOV over Surrey
Columbus over Westside

Last prediction Sir M waits until next week until he put's up his Excellent rankings, as he probably wants to see what his team and the Dragons(FVSL) do this weekend!!

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, for sure Sapperton are scary for WV. Big day at Ambleside on Saturday...the Flying Horses host Rainforest at 200 PM, BBQ after that and then the Sapp/game at 6PM. I also see PCOV stuggling against SU.

Sir M

Sir M,Jags,Dickens

Big M wanted know if he's invited to the BBQ?

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
My predictions for this week:

PCOV vs SUR 1-2

Whats up Fantab? No faith in the Porks??

Rom vs KLM 3-1
WV vs Sapp 2-3
PCOV vs Sur 2-2
Rmd vs Wkm 2-0
WS vs Col 0-0

Some key match ups this week with the top teams playin each other and the bottom dwellers doin the same.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton has never beaten West Van in league play, and never beaten them at Ambleside, so their predicted emphatic victory this weekend will be notable... should it occur.

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
They have also never played West Van on a Saturday at 6pm....
On a side note...it is supposed to be a rainy night on Sat...i wonder if the key to the change room is going to magically disappear again! :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0