Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should we expect ppd or does the pitch hold up well with this nice weather?

At this time it is a go...I was down there a couple of hours ago and B is open and actually in pretty good shape. The driveway in is starting to flood due to beaver activity again though.

Sir M

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 3-2 over W Van. Poco up 3 buzz and W Van pulled a couple back. Ambleside grass looked brilliant. Good battle. I will let Yoda fill in the details when he posts the standings:)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again, I thought you VMSL'ers were capable of carrying on a conversation without some help but I was wrong.

Hence week 2 results and standings.

However, if that is my MO I'm good for as long as it lasts ;)

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again, I thought you VMSL'ers were capable of carrying on a conversation without some help but I was wrong.

Hence week 2 results and standings.

However, if that is my MO I'm good for as long as it lasts ;)

You, my friend, are now a VMSL'er. Week 2, week 5, week 7....it's a marathon. Not a sprint. It's shaping up to be a good season......although god help you if Ollie ever gets hurt. Your bench made it interesting this afternoon:)

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You, my friend, are now a VMSL'er. Week 2, week 5, week 7....it's a marathon. Not a sprint. It's shaping up to be a good season......although god help you if Ollie ever gets hurt. Your bench made it interesting this afternoon:)

Spoken like a true bear, always looking out for your Alumni!;)

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Staff are projecting the following final standings for this season:

1. Westside FC "M-A"
2. Westvan FC "M"
2. PoCo Castillians
4. Columbus FC "M-A"
5. Sapperton Rovers
6. Richmond FC Olympics "M"
7. Coq. Metro-Ford "M"
8. PCOV "M"
9. 22nd Ave Lions "A"
10. Romanian FC "M"

League Cup and Provincial Cup winners picks to come a bit later.

Sir M

Does anyone know when staff will be back from vacation?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can actually go into Microsoft Outlook Fanta, and set it up to automatically post this weekly. That way it will save you having to do it manually every week.

Sir M

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
iPhone also has a great reminder feature that will notify you that you need to repost again when you are in the vicinity of your computer.
As i'm sure do all other phones.

Even Blackberries, for those who are living in the past.

But as DB mentioned," it's a marathon, not a sprint". Although slim i'm sure, there's a chance the standings will change over the rest of the season.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, were u at the game against Poco? If u were, any game reports from your point of view? How do the newcomers from the FVSL look? Should be a very interesting second half of the season.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 2
Westside 1

plenty of pedigree...very little moxy.

up 1-0 with a handfull of chances to put the game out reach. didn't finish our chances and they found the equalizer and winner in the last 20. piss poor. we're strong contenders....for relegation.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, were u at the game against Poco? If u were, any game reports from your point of view? How do the newcomers from the FVSL look? Should be a very interesting second half of the season.

No I have not been there for the last three weeks due to work, and unfortunately have not been there much at all this year, so cannot comment. But I do think that there is much more parity in the league this year. Poco if I was to guess will have a very good shot at winning the league...these circumstances remind me a lot of when we came into the VMSL from another league in I think 2005 and won the league easily going away as we were all full of piss and vinegar; however when it came to the BCs we got beat relatively early that year if memory serves...maybe even first round against those F-ers up at 33 and Ontario. But it is still early of course; Dancing Bear is a wise man in saying it is a marathon (that just sounded a bit Mr. Base-ish). :eek: Having said all of that, it will come down to the second half, especially after the Jan 15 signing deadline.

Full stop.

Sir M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0